Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. (6149 Views)

FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by PatriotTemidayo: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kyase:
na free dem give me o
Fake card loading............ angry
Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by Kyase(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Fake card loading............ angry
lol
Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by EnuguDadImoMom: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
kenny987:

Is it coloured photocopy or black n white? Meanwhile u know the wailers form is on glossy paper and serially numbered, we will not take it if one form on ordinary A4 paper bearing an existing serial number is discovered o! cheesy grin

Don't compromise ur wailer membership cos when dem dey tell dem dem dey insult everybody dey shout sai baba, sai fulani. Passingshot abi na dropshot don fade since.
grin grin grin, Bros. make we pity 4 him. Like the prodigal who later realized his mistakes. He was in chain, now he's free. There is joy in Heaven when one sinner turn back to God. grin grin
Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by donaldinho111: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
It takes only men of good conscience,integrity and courage to do this....

Welldone!!!

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by VeeGeeCee(f): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol...
For me, i have renounced my support for him ever since he failed to CHANGE Nigeria to a better place. He didn't tell us that the CHANGE will begin with us first. Now, the CHANGE has changed hands. Well, i cannor shout too much, once i have an opportunity to leave this country for Abroad, not even the fresh breeze here will stop me. Did i just say Opportunity? I mean, Slight Opportunity!

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by paBuhari(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

Please oh, help me reserve just one copy purely for sarrki cheesy One day one day sarrki will create this kind of thread. Amen!
Amen o. We pray God heal him from zombeism. grin

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by oyinlola007(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Are you tired of NEPA taking light? Well, these guys have a plan to end the suffering. But first, they need your retweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/PAwojobi/status/879435157287165953
Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by Prouddevil(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2017
The only things we know how to do is to makes noise, curse our leaders, hate ourselves, trade blames, some people were even asking what is the benefits of being a nigerian but we all forget to ask what we have been doing as a nigerian in our own capacity to salvage the situation,a policeman will take his bribe from you even if you grow up in the same village ,see the calibers of people that are singing the new hit song titled 'restructuring'the atiku's,the great babangida's and olufalaye's, are they not part and percel of the same rotten system? If we go back to regionalism are this not the same rotten bastards that are still going to be referred to as our leaders? but the gullible yoots will come online dancing to their tunes,if your kinsman is accused of stealing you shout witch hunting,the easterners are shouting marginalization but everyone is marginalization in this country except the politicians because they only fight on the pages of newspapers, who attend their children weddings? Na them them.if God forsake you then try the devil. I PITY THIS INDOMIE GENERATION cry

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by Gravas(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2018
#Kyase. How far?
Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Kyase:
Not pro Buhari anymore,im officially a wailer, my zombienism has been cured by fulani herdsmen and Buhari's failure. If i ever insulted you in anyway because of that failure, please forgive me.

It's time to defend my people, i'm TIV first before a Nigerian
Cc gravas, queenofnepal, OZAOEKPE, zombieHUNTER and all the wailers family.
Sai baba till 2090.
Support change please.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by Markfemi2: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2018
Gravas:
There is every reason to be disappointed. Personally, my hope ws based on PYO. But alas. Am not understanding. The more i look, the more i see a coward willing to do the bidding of the powers in the north. He is totally afraid to act. A lot of people hv called on him to assume his duty and make use of his powers as Acting President. But no. He prefer to fear average morons like the Chief of Staff Abba Kyari, Garba Shehu, Lai Mohammed etc. instead of putting them to where they should be. Hw i wish am in dat position.

Stop creating excuses for him
He knows what he’s doing
Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2018
I'm happy you've seen the light, welcome.. cool

cc Kyase
Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by Warship: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Gravas post=64329516]#Kyase. How far?[/quote
Are you sure he is not part of the victims.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by BAILMONEY: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2018
shocked
Kyase:
Not pro Buhari anymore,im officially a wailer, my zombienism has been cured by fulani herdsmen and Buhari's failure. If i ever insulted you in anyway because of that failure, please forgive me.

It's time to defend my people, i'm TIV first before a Nigerian
Cc gravas, queenofnepal, OZAOEKPE, zombieHUNTER and all the wailers family.
shocked
Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by BAILMONEY: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2018
sad[quote author=Warship post=64330645][/quote]sad
Re: I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. by Gravas(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
@warship. Kyase is still on the forum. He was active in the morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEWSBREAKING: Amotekun Will Not Stand – Buhari Govt Replies Tinubu, Falana, Sout / Blackouts Over Gas Shortage Raise Concerns In Nigeria's Failing Power Sector / Obi Sends Condolences to The Family Of Late Asagba Of Asaba, HRM Chike Edozien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.