Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps (13217 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Presents Lagos State Budget Proposal Of 1.168 Trillion Naira for 2020 / President Buhari Has Failed Integrity Test. - PDP / The 2018 Budget Proposal Is Worse Than Nonsense- Jide Akintunde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by sydlak: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
And our states with bigger revenue from the government gets looted by our leaders and we end up celebrating them. Be busy crying and shoring their oil revenue.
Dumaknesset:

Ignore that idiot, who has forgotten that Lagos State alone accountw for over 60 per cent of non oil revenue of Nigeria.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by transient123(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigerian youths, these mofos were taken to the cleaners, now, they are playing ethnic cards.

Same method they have been deploying from time immemorial.

What did we do to deserve these, God please help us i beg.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by sydlak: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
How lucrative will other ports be? I will like to be enlightened.
PointB:

More reason why other ports should be opened and patronized.

It's senseless shipping goods to Lagos port and transporting same by road all the way to the deep south, when other ports in those places could have been used.

So whatever revenue Lagos Port is generating for Nigeria is because the 'faulty' Nigeria system made it so.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
...i refused to be deceived. I absolutely support the House of Representatives on this. It's one of their oversight functions. Fashola is a tribal bigot. If the same energy and zeal he's expending to see the completion of Lagos-Ibadan roads where equally used on East-West roads, Enugu-Ph roads, Kano-Maiduguri roads, Enugu-Onitsha roads then the country could have been a lot better.

The NASS understands the exigencies of this time. That skewing the national resources to favour a certain region will spur or motivate agitations of all kinds. The message is simple. People won't tolerate again the marginalization of any section of this country.

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by OTEGA1: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why has d nass not debated balance of fair and equal treatment in cutoffmarks for schools and work opportunities into federal and state ministries..

Qota system is fraud....

In exam were kastina score 40% is admitted and Uche from anambra score 70% is not admitted is DAT fair

This is wat senate should debate..

And all d southern and south east and west representatives just dere looking allowing aboki dictate for dem...

Can u imagine
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Reference(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
I care less about it all. Most of the funds will still go to multinational 'con' tractors who will fritter most of it away to foreign bank accounts. Only in Nigeria does investment in infrastructure have no single socio-economic impact. Wake me up when Nigerians begin to develop themselves.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by nototribalist: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Do you realise that Lagos State alone accounts for over 60per cent of the non oil revenue of Nigeria. What customs generate from Lagos port alone in the 2nd quarter is above 200 billion. So don't peddled your ignorance all about and disturb the peace of all. As if Lagos and Ondo does not generate and contribute to the oil till.
tell that to the Marines. Parasites

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by PREBuhari2019: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
he want to follow his oga footstep na
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by ashjay001(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
axglide:
In a previous thread that brought to light the verbal exchanges between fashola and the House as regards the Budget, i just kinda find it hard to believe fashola. His explanations were not too tenable, i definitely might be wrong but something is fishy.

We all know the House of Assembly is corrupt, in fact very very and what they did was unconstitutional i guess, but fashola never talk everything finish. I guess the Ministries are too gargantuan for him alone to handle.

The Nigerian populace needs boreholes and health facilities; it's paramount.

Very good observation. So, if Fash's ministry provides d boreholes n culverts, what are d LGA supposed to do?
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by HonabFaj(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
NASS is a failed institution
They don't want progress for this county so that they can continue to share money all in the name of consistency projects

If the Speaker of the federal Republic of Nigeria can tweet this, it shows that they are just trying to paint the Minister of Works, housing and power bad.

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by APCsupporter: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
ettybaba:
Sokoto Maiduguri highway or Lagos Ibadan highway which is more important to the economy of Nigeria? Which of the highways handle more traffic?
Do these thieves know the multiplier effect on the economy of having the 2nd Niger bridge completed?
This is one the reasons Nigeria has to be restructured.
How much tax is the Government generating from sokoto Maiduguri highway compared to Lagos Ibadan?

so one part should be completely allowed to rot away because another is more important to the economy?
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by mpowa(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
transient123:
Nigerian youths, these mofos were taken to the cleaners, now, they are playing ethnic cards.

Same method they have been deploying from time immemorial.

What did we do to deserve these, God please help us i beg.
They know it will always work, because some young people, their brain is socked in Bigotry and Party affiliations.

Just because it's Fashola, some guys that will be affected by this act are supporting the corrupt NASS, later they'll be shouting that 2nd Niger bridge is neglected.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by mpowa(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
APCsupporter:

so one part should be completely allowed to rot away because another is more important to the economy?
If this is the real issue, why didn't they redistribute the money to those roads, why was it assigned to Bore holes and primary health care - Why do you people like lying to yourselves
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Jabioro: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
The national assembly had failed us.. we don't need them to approve our budgets.. simple!
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by fyneguy: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
APCsupporter:

No...prioritize!
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
nototribalist:
tell that to the Marines. Parasites

You can as well cry me a river.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by axglide(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
sydlak:
Hehehehehe. Lol. When I see comments like this, it takes me back to my childhood with all those manual boreholes. Well, let me enlighten you a bit; there are lot of other social and community intervention programs that can dig boreholes for the population. But all these people won't let it see the light of the day. Why should we worry about them giving us boehole. Of what use is a community borehole where everyone has to queue to get portable water? Nigerians have learnt to be self sufficient in that aspect of life. We need facilities. But not like borehole. We need good roads to aid trade. We need trains to convey our good not borehole to drink water and bath. If borehole is fixed in a community people will still buy packaged water to drink. So tell me what's the essence of this borehole ?

I agree with you, but Bro there is plenty essence for Boreholes oooo. You live in the city i guess? I traveled between Abuja and Jos through the Kaduna shortcut and saw countless of Nomadic settlements and villages without clean and portable access water. The Boreholes will do a lot in these communities. I doubt if they have pure water there. Places like Nassarawa/Toto axis from Akwanga, very dry expansive lands without signs of development, i tell you they'll make do with not only boreholes but simple health facilities. And i tell you, there are thousands of communities like that scattered through out Nigeria.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Dee60: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Do the reps know the meaning of integrity?
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by sydlak: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
I agree with you. But do you know in papers, those people have boreholes?
axglide:

I agree with you, but Bro there is plenty essence for Boreholes oooo. You live in the city i guess? I traveled between Abuja and Jos through the Kaduna shortcut and saw countless of Nomadic settlements and villages without clean and portable access water. The Boreholes will do a lot in these communities. I doubt if they have pure water there. Places like Nassarawa/Toto axis from Akwanga, very dry expansive lands without signs of development, i tell you they'll make do with not only boreholes but simple health facilities. And i tell you, there are thousands of communities like that scattered through out Nigeria.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by axglide(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
sydlak:
I agree with you. But do you know in papers, those people have boreholes?

Hehehehehe grin na true, chai Nigeria which way?
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by miqos02(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
axglide:

The Nigerian populace needs boreholes and health facilities; it's paramount.

if the federal government starts building boreholes all over, what will be the job of the state and local governments?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency, NASS Resolve Election Budget Impasse / Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead / LG Funds: Amidst Governors protests, Court refuses to stop NFIU directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.