Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe (954 Views)

Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor / Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by richpitt(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2010
I have been wanting to ask this question for a very long time and wondering which forum to post it. It happened to me when we travelled for new year celeb and my house was pretty filled up so i decided to talk the runs to my padi's house. I wz right there in action when his old man bump in on us, If u were in my shoes wah will u do??
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by mareemarie(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
shocked, there is nothing to be done, its not as if u can open d ground and go in or rowback d hands of tym, all u hv to do is to face wat ur dad has 4 u and in anycase he wont kill u and also u cant stop being he's son
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by iice(f): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2010
New year must have been boring
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by hermosa(f): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
ask him if he'd like to join, wink grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by whitelexi(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2010
Ask him to give me some time and privacy. . . Sir! angry angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by elecktra(f): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
rich_pitt:

I have been wanting to ask this question for a very long time and wondering which forum to post it. It happened to me when we travelled for new year celeb and my house was pretty filled up so i decided to talk the runs to my padi's house. I wz right there in action when his old man bump in on us, If u were in my shoes wah will u do??

tell us wat you did first then i ll tell you wat you shoulda done tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
rich_pitt:

I will shout DAD!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by 190: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
i would simply ask the man if he has seen the whole action and if i was doin a good Job or not~
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by richpitt(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
elecktra:

tell us wat you did first then i ll tell you wat you shoulda done  tongue

its been long tho, i fink its been 8yrs now or thereabout. I remembered stalling movement and just lying still on her for some couple of minutes cnt remember how long tho but wah i remembered wz that i lost my erection while in action, after he left i cudn't even continue we had to scram, The man na soji man tho cos uptill now i ve never heard anything related to that incident, guez he must have done such too wen he wz young,

rokiatu:

I will shout DAD!
lol why will u shout DAD??to ref the match or what??

whitelexi:

Ask him to give me some time and privacy. . .  Sir! angry angry angry
lol privacy my foot, in his own house tell me summin else abege

mareemarie:

shocked, there is nothing to be done, its not as if u can open d ground and go in or rowback d hands of tym, all u hv to do is to face wat your dad has 4 u and in anycase he wont kill u and also u cant stop being he's son
i love ur response, did u by chance have any military doctrine??newaiz he didn't tell my daddy for me laffz

iice:

New year must have been boring
ve nt been to the villa for more than 6yrs, twz an opportunity to catch up on old times and hook urself up since we dnt get to c everyday its a once in a yr thingy, my happy nu yr wz fun tho, God please 4give me,

hermosa:

ask him if he'd like to join,  wink grin grin grin
seriouzly is that wah u wud say??
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by ogazi007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
You are very lucky he aint a rude kinda man,he would have simply worked you out of the room and continue  from where u stopped.
just kidding,i advice you go back to him and show remorse,i guess he will understand.my daddy caught me in the act,he just smiles and say ''hey boi you are now a man,you should up your game and make me proud''!im very sure your daddy will be happy for you when the news eventually get to him.
afterall your parent will be worry if your koboko cant perform,u go bow for fasting and prayers now,they will be wasting money on hospital and pastors,atleast they know their boi dey kampe,lol.u should give thanks to GOD for what you have,no be every man fit sleep with woman.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2010
SIR, PLEASE EXCUSE ME!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by koolchicco: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2010
@OP

Why u no yan finish your story/ordeal na?

Maybe your old Man fit dey interested too, who knows? tongue

Anyways, watch the beginning of this clip and see wat this Son did, as it were!
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUSD9jjJGn4&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by Pweety4me(f): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2010
arkinses:

SIR, PLEASE EXCUSE ME!

@OP there is noffin wrong wiv dat. . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Dad's Friend Walk In On You While Screwing A Babe by martin1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
My oldboy caught me in d act. . .d man na old school. . .he simply walk d babe out.

Some Guys Are Also Gold Diggers Not Only Chics! / Am I Wrong / Sos