Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) (25536 Views)

Buratai Meets Buhari, Says Fight Against Boko Haram Ongoing / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results / Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Angelanest: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2017
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai along with other Senior military officers at RUSI Land Warfare Conference 2017 London on Tuesday 27th June 2017, in Pictures:

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/gen-ty-buratai-meets-with-senior-military-officers-in-london.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Angelanest: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2017

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Angelanest: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Pheals(f): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2017
on what purpose pls? (hope it's not international conspiracy theory? any pol. science student can understand this)calling it war conference

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by raker300: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2017
They chased him out of USA, he ran to London.

No worries, they'll chase you out of there soonest

28 Likes

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2017
A meeting between the most civilised army and the most Barbaric army... A tale of two worlds.

52 Likes

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by raker300: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Lol..biafrans have wiped off that stupid grin from his face!!!

I thought he used to smile a lot back then?

Killing biafrans is no joke anymore...lol.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2017
The Man Statement To Him Was Like;
MAN: Oga C.O.A.S, you people should better listen to that biafran group over there o because surely, they are more than what you think.
They Are shaking The World Already And We Have Taken Note Of Your Statement Two Days Ago When You Actually Refused To Condemn The Act Of The Fulanis As They Kill In Many Parts Of The Country. Just Know That We Are Watching.

5 Likes

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Pheals:
on what purpose plus?
To know why girls nowadays take pictures bending their legs like polio sufferers.

36 Likes

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Pheals(f): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2017
raker300:

since he as been killing biafrans what happens to him? ARINDIN
it's normal military man doesn't smile always

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Captain1Nigeria(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2017
dats d standard.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by CplusJason: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2017
I guess he'll be an object of mockery.

What a failure. Just like his master.

7 Likes

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2017
raker300:

You people are the ones dragging biafra into ordinary pictures oo. If one starts serving you rocks on our heads, you'd start wailing over the inclusion of biafra in the thread and asking what biafra has to do with it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Pheals:
since he as been killing biafrans what happens to him? ARINDIN
it's normal military man doesn't smile always
They keep dragging their biafra baggage into everything. If one starts flogging their silly heads now, they'd begin to wail like bush babies.

I just pity igbo Christians. These igbo Jews are disgraceful. grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2017
CplusJason:
I guess he'll be an object of mockery.

What a failure. Just like his master.
This Jewish alobam calls someone a failure and calls Ibori his mentor.

Typical mode of thinking of an igbo Jew.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Mediator97:
The Man Statement To Him Was Like;
MAN: Oga C.O.A.S, you people should better listen to that biafran group over there o because surely, they are more than what you think.
They Are shaking The World Already And We Have Taken Note Of Your Statement Two Days Ago When You Actually Refused To Condemn The Act Of The Fulanis As They Kill In Many Parts Of The Country. Just Know That We Are Watching.
Don't worry, these special Forces of biafra (pictured below) trained by mossad and the KGB will destroy Buratai and the entire Nigerian Army to avenge the deaths of the igbo Jews.

Thank God no igbo Christian has been killed so far.. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Guess that will not be a final prelude to the rumoured coup in recent times? Military coups in Nigeria often use event like this as a smokescreen.Meanwhile Buratai & the barbaric NA should not be in that conference.How do they feel interacting with civilized military of other nations

1 Like

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Pheals(f): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
To know why girls nowadays take pictures bending their legs like polio sufferers.
abeg face those doing that... I don't snap in bad posture
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Pheals:
abeg face those doing that... I don't snap in bad posture
I didn't say you do, i only answered your question.

Why you getting mad?

5 Likes

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by mormonslayer: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Why is Buratai's head shaped like that angry

6 Likes

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by orisa37: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Is Olonisakin aware? Does the Ag. President authorise this meeting? Remember it was Buraitai that first hinted that a Coup was brewing. So where is the "Bleep"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Pheals(f): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I didn't say you do, i only answered your question.

Why you getting mad?
... lolz this shit u said ain't relate to the topic bro
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Pheals:
... lolz this shit u said ain't relate to the topic bro
I just decided to peek through your profile. Look at your legs in the picture again lady.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2017
mormonslayer:
Why is Buratai's head shaped like that angry
He has igbo ancestry that's why grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2017
buratai?in london?...I thot IPOB said he is under arrest in america?

5 Likes

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by bastien: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2017
OK... No comment
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by mormonslayer: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
He has igbo ancestry that's why grin grin

God punish you grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by hucienda: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2017
The COAS in London. Also to see his CIC.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Nbote(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Very misleading topic... They attended a military conference in London and here I was thinking dey left Nigeria for London jus to hold a meeting with d COAS... D military seems to b attending a whole lot of functions in London ever since PMB started visiting London

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

This thiefing gay soldier.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result / PDP Rejects Curfew Extension / Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.