Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK (2332 Views)

Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Impeachment: APC Dares Saraki To Reconvene Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by olajay86(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/06/apc-dares-fayose-to-prove-buhari-is-on.html

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has challenged Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, to show evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari is on a life support facility in London, UK.

On Wednesday, Fayose alleged that the President has been on “life support for 20 days”.

Fayose made the allegation while berating Buhari’s handlers over the non-disclosure of the President’s health situation.

However, spokesman for the ruling party, Malam Bolaji Abdullahi, labelled the Governor’s comments as “tales”.
APC dares Fayose to prove Buhari is on life support in UK

Abdullahi who admitted that he did not know the current health status of Buhari said: “I don’t have such information on the health status of the president as spokesman of the APC. If the governor is saying he has it, I don’t have it.

“All I know is what is in the public domain. If Fayose has such information and he is making it available, I think people should ask him how he got it.

“I only hope he is not celebrating that his prophesy is coming to pass. I hope that is not why he is gleefully announcing it because if that is what he is doing, it is no longer politics. It is about our common humanity.”

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Splinz(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Why not put Fayose to shame by proving him wrong- get Bubu on live video for us?

Bunch of uncommon failures and liars!

17 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Victornezzar: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Idiots let dem make a 1 hour video of Buhari talking
lemme see weda he would not turn 2 dust grin
Dey are quick 2 react 2 opposition but ordinary people dat are being killed by herdsmen.....dey would turn 2 deaf nd dumb

6 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Ehiscotch(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Splinz:
Why not put Fayose to shame by proving him wrong- get Bubu on live video for us?

Bunch of uncommon failures and liars!
Victornezzar:
Idiots let dem make a 1 hour video of Buhari talking
lemme see weda he would not turn 2 dust grin
Dey are quick 2 react 2 opposition but ordinary people dat are being killed by herdsmen.....dey would turn 2 deaf nd dumb
greatermax77:
APC & the presidency are clowns, the burden of prove lies on you people.
Fayose alleged he is on life support, disprove it by showing PMB live to Nigerians.
For now Fayose is on point
Victornezzar:

Just a simple question
wer is mr President
ur beating around d bush
Victornezzar:

Fayose ain't talking sh!t.....like i said Apc should make a 1 hour video of mr president talking
The presidency seems to have mastered the art of keeping Nigerians in suspense and leaving a vacuum for speculations & spreading of propaganda.

Fayose was only taking advantage of this, by further heating up the polity in other to stir up the dust again in order to make Nigerians ask questions such as
FagsamPHP:
What's so hard in just proving that the president is alive & healthy and not on life support as claimed by Fayose? By allowing Buhari the vegetable to address the whole nation even if it's just for 30mins..... Buhari is mentally and physically incapacitated only a fool will disagree... APC and all those who brought this evil change on Nigerians will never know peace
The presidency seems to have mastered the art of keeping Nigerians in suspense and leaving a vacuum for speculations & spreading of propaganda.

Fayose was only taking advantage of this, by further heating up the polity in other to stir up the dust again in order to make Nigerians ask questions such as

2 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by tobillionaire(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2017
fayose is just an attention seeker, don't be surprised if he start aspiring to be Nigerian President

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by greatermax77(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Fayose alleged he is on life support, disprove it by showing PMB live to Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Victornezzar: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2017
tobillionaire:
fayose is just an attention seeker, don't be surprised if he start aspiring to be Nigerian President
Just a simple question
wer is mr President
ur beating around d bush

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by dat9jaguy(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2017
greatermax77:

Wrong.APC have denied it,let Fayose now prove he is not talking rubbish as usual.

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2017
BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY

FAYOSE,

YOU SHALL SOON BE ON LIFE SUPPORT.

YOU SHALL KNOW, NO PEACE.

PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU
Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by tobillionaire(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Just a simple question
wer is mr President
ur beating around d bush
in omawunmis voice- IF YOU ASK ME, NA YOU I GO ASK, OR GO ASK MR LAI
Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Victornezzar: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Wrong.APC have denied it,let Fayose now prove he is not talking rubbish as usual.
Fayose ain't talking sh!t.....like i said Apc should make a 1 hour video of mr president talking

2 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Victornezzar: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

FAYOSE,

YOU SHALL NO KNOW PEACE.

PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU

And wer dd dis tin come out from
U just carried ur mom's phone 2 be typing rubbish dis mawnin
my friend gerrraherr mhen

8 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Ojiofor: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2017
No! na una suppose to prove to us he is even alive by conducting live interview with Mr president.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by FagsamPHP(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2017
What's so hard in just proving that the president is alive & healthy and not on life support as claimed by Fayose? By allowing Buhari the vegetable to address the whole nation even if it's just for 30mins..... Buhari is mentally and physically incapacitated only a fool will disagree... APC and all those who brought this evil change on Nigerians will never know peace

5 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Nina4u(f): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2017
I belive he's dead already or dying.. They looting the country meanwhile.. Same happend when dagrin died I knew before any Nigerian I posted it on my Facebook he was dead and I got over 300 hate messages.. Well copple of days later they had to break the news.. Docs were on strike they didn't have adequt equitment and he's dead... I'm juss sayin u goverment is lying and hiding facts for what odd reason I dunno ..

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Nina4u(f): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Doctors made an oat to save lives so how they can regect anyone is beyond my comprehention
Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by DieBuhari: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

FAYOSE,

PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU

See what a yoruba muslim is wishing a yoruba christian, all because of a Fulani man who didn't even remember you in his sallah message

6 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by greatermax77(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2017
dat9jaguy:

From which angle are you viewing this? Buhari is Nig president not Apc president. He has been away for over fifty days now, still counting. Allegations & counter allegations have arised as a result of his health condition.
So it lies on them to show us that our president is ok. any body with sound reasoning will not argue this

3 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2017
tobillionaire:
Stop being a disgrace. Buhari has not been seen for 50 days and when someone speaks up you call him attention seeker.

Go and examine your life because its not worth it

7 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

FAYOSE,

PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU

which Almighty? Buhari is as good as gone. I'm so happy with his predicament

2 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Nina4u(f): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2017
It was not his voice in Hausa he would not do that it just prove stupidity of the massess

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by obamabinladen(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Are you expecting a party that denied all their campaign promises to accept what Fayose said?.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Prinztong(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2017
dat9jaguy:

We don't agree for denying,let APC prove Our president is not on A LSM

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Prinztong(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Lol....Yes,let Apc keep on denying everything.They have since denied all their campaign promises.Very soon,they will deny Buhari...Uwafid

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by kutchs: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2017
tobillionaire:
Hasn't he the right to aspire to be Nigeria's president?

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by kutchs: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Verbal denial? You ain't serious guy.

Left the APC deny it by making at least a 30 mins video of Buhari talking, then we will believe Fayose is thrash.

2 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Paperwhite(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2017
No! Rather the joke is on APC to prove that Buhari is "hale & hearty"as claimed by Lai or not on life support by calling on Buhari to do a world press conference.They did more damage control with the weird audio recording of the so-called Buhari addressing only the hausa muslims. Foolish people in government.

4 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Paperwhite(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
FagsamPHP:
Bull's eyes.Kudus bro.

3 Likes

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by aolawale025: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2017
I tend to believe Fayose. APC has a history of telling lies

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by GuntersChain(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2017
this party that seems to be infested with lying spirit has come again, let them prove fayose wrong by doing a live video feed from london where mr president will address the nation, fayose did a paper advert before 2015 with a caption 'no more state burial' he was attacked and called all sort of name. Dem no dey use hand cover pregnancy one day e go show.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by tobillionaire(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Stop being a disgrace. Buhari has not been seen for 50 days and when someone speaks up you call him attention seeker.

Go and examine your life because its not worth it
are u sick, wat has my life got to do with this
Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

FAYOSE,

PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU

U are d biggest idiot to ever walk d face of the earth....#Bigfool#

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today In History(6TH July 1967):The First Shots Of The Nigerian Civil War / Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. / Tinubu Insult OBJ @ APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.