Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK (2328 Views)

Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Impeachment: APC Dares Saraki To Reconvene Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by salam1(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Splinz:
Why not put Fayose to shame by proving him wrong- get Bubu on live video for us?

Bunch of uncommon failures and liars!
how many times has he not be put to shame use ur brain to think not anus
Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Splinz(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2017
salam1:
how many times has he not be put to shame use ur brain to think not anus

Who's this clown

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by salam1(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Splinz:

Who's this clown
and who is s Jew
Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Prinztong(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Splinz:
Why not put Fayose to shame by proving him wrong- get Bubu on live video for us?

Bunch of uncommon failures and liars!
APC and denying are like 5&6.They have systematically denied all their campaign promises.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Prinztong(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2017
greatermax77:
APC & the presidency are clowns, the burden of prove lies on you people.
Fayose alleged he is on life support, disprove it by showing PMB live to Nigerians.
For now Fayose is on point
#Kpakam!

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Prinztong(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Wrong.APC have denied it,let Fayose now prove he is not talking rubbish as usual.
You see ur life?
Na so Apc go soon deny u life....Useme

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Prinztong(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2017
obamabinladen:

Are you expecting a party that denied all their campaign promises to accept what Fayose said?.
They can only accept Fayose's point only if Mr.Liar Mohammed was not their spokeperson before he was given the lincence to lie permanently.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Prinztong(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2017
kutchs:
Hasn't he the right to aspire to be Nigeria's president?
Abeg ask Himooo

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Prinztong(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Paperwhite:
No! Rather the joke is on APC to prove that Buhari is "hale & hearty"as claimed by Lai or not on life support by calling on Buhari to do a world press conference.They did more damage control with the weird audio recording of the so-called Buhari addressing only the hausa muslims. Foolish people in government.
Chai......Who brought these to over 170million Nigerians?
Apc meka Why biko?

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Prinztong(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2017
aolawale025:
I tend to believe Fayose. APC has a history of telling lies
Telling lies and denying is synonymous to Apc

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by In2systemsTech(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Fayose Was The first to say that the president is receiving treatment and it was initially denied by apc

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by geez18(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2017
tobillionaire:
are u sick, wat has my life got to do with this

your life is pathetic if you keep living in self denial instead of admitting the blatant truth. if you've got anything but shịt for brains don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by dat9jaguy(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2017
greatermax77:
From which angle are you viewing this? Buhari is Nig president not Apc president. He has been away for over fifty days now, still counting. Allegations & counter allegations have arised as a result of his health condition.
So it lies on them to show us that our president is ok. any body with sound reasoning will not argue this

Buhari duly handed over all apparatus of govt to Osinbajo while he takes care of his health.
What is your business if he is in the hospital or not,cos technically he is a private citizen for now(following the constitution).
Tell me one area of governance that is suffering now due to Buhari's absence .

You guys use your God given brains and dont let politicians like Fayose manipulate you.

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by dat9jaguy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Prinztong:

You see ur life?
Na so Apc go soon deny u life....Useme

Wetin APC won remember me personally for?
Dem no know me and me na tv i dey see them. tongue
Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by dat9jaguy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
geez18:

your life is pathetic if you keep living in self denial instead of admitting the blatant truth. if you've got anything but shịt for brains don't quote me.

Why this one dey foam for mouth?
Your last sentence no make sense,read am very carefully you self go agree.

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by dat9jaguy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
kutchs:

Verbal denial? You ain't serious guy.

Left the APC deny it by making at least a 30 mins video of Buhari talking, then we will believe Fayose is thrash.

Guy.......(abi na babe).......

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Vivian16: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
tobillionaire:
fayose is just an attention seeker, don't be surprised if he start aspiring to be Nigerian President
whatis wrong with it if he aspires to b d president of Nigeria is he not more competent than Buhari?

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Vivian16: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
tobillionaire:
fayose is just an attention seeker, don't be surprised if he start aspiring to be Nigerian President
what is wrong with it if he aspires to b d president of Nigeria is he not more competent than Buhari?

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by ivandragon: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Buhari duly handed over all apparatus of govt to Osinbajo while he takes care of his health.
What is your business if he is in the hospital or not,cos technically he is a private citizen for now(following the constitution).
Tell me one area of governance that is suffering now due to Buhari's absence .

You guys use your God given brains and dont let politicians like Fayose manipulate you.

if he is now a private citizen as you insinuated, why is he been treated at the expense of the tax payers?

why is the presidential jet permanently parked in the UK for his use?

why is he been accommodated at a government building in the UK?
Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Can APC prove that Buhari is NOT on life support?
Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by dat9jaguy(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2017
ivandragon:

if he is now a private citizen as you insinuated, why is he been treated at the expense of the tax payers?

why is the presidential jet permanently parked in the UK for his use?

why is he been accommodated at a government building in the UK?

Ask the protocol unit of the presidency that question.
The one wey i know na him i dey tell una.
BTW,I'm not trying to convince you or anybody here,only don't let sentiments cloud your reasoning.
Re: APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK by ivandragon: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Ask the protocol unit of the presidency that question.
The one wey i know na him i dey tell una.
BTW,I'm not trying to convince you or anybody here,only don't let sentiments cloud your reasoning.

you are the one with the clouded reasoning...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring: ‘yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers’ – Arewa Youth Coal / Young Man Allegedly Hug Transformer / Sowore Storms Abuja, Vows To Remove Buhari From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.