Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna (19105 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo (2) (3) (4)

Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2017
kingphilip:
Searching his house for the fifth time..

That's really laughable.. You searched the first time NOTHING

You searched the second time NOTHING

You search the third time NOTHING

You searched the fourth time NOTHING

You're now searching for the fifth time and still found NOTHING

Why the waste of all these searches km someone who left office for over two years.. How will he get the opportunity to loot

If the government was as overzealous as this I'm sure Nigeria would have been greater

But as usual there was no time to frame him up by starching away some money to go pick up later incriminating him

May our enemies keep misfiring and using the wrong route until they're tired

And they are wasting tax payers money.

By the time you search a house twice, is that not enough ?

Some people no need brain sef.
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by demefa(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2017
ojii77:
boost your account see text below are u still doubting when orders are making it 100 percent
wen someone call u,u will say u need money, y not use ur cash to bet he get enuf cash. Hw can someone dat is winning 800k b asking for 60k for bet tips!!
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by Keneeby(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2017
burkingx:
In your own dictionary stealing mean corruption abi. Educated iliterateee!
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by Ishilove: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

My comments leave me bewildered all the time.
It's all an act. Your comments are designed to provoke and astound.
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by Keneeby(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Nice one.

Goodluck Jonathan should be next.

Even Sani Abacha did not steal a quarter of what GEJ stole using proxies.

So you caught him stealing. Your hatred can only land you in abyss
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by burkingx(f): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Keneeby:

In your own dictionary stealing mean corruption abi. Educated iliterateee!

Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by Bimpe29: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2017
He would not have stock pilled his loot in his house. There are farms, unsuspecting houses or septic tanks where such criminally obtained loots are hidden.

What an effort in futility by ICPC?
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by Dcaliphate(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2017
yahmohy27:
Get missed
you too,.. shtuupid!!
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by Kendroid: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2017
You people should please search the house again, me sef can smell sometin from here wink wink
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by jrusky(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Its ICPC and its no longer DSS or EFCC apc govt is over I can bet it soon boyscout or Man O War will start raiding people's so till now none of those political harlots that ruined Nigeria and ran to join apc has no address for raiding is isn't

I have nothing to say all I'm waiting for is 2019 and the day of judgement for apc because I know for sure they have sowed the seed of revenge and it is going to brutal they remain in power for 8 years or ten years they can't escape it they will cry like baby. I think all apc are saint isn't? Nice one when that time comes we shall know.
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by greatbrian(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Is it Alimi or Angwan rimi area
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by RexEmmyGee: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=57946432][/quote]

Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by RexEmmyGee: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2017

You have different pics for any post abi. God is watching you with on plasma
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by drnoel: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/icpc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-home/

Which one is ICPC again? Nigeria and duplicity of government offices.
Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by judgedredd22(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dcaliphate:
i want to see them raid homes of ppl like IBB and OBJ, shameless witch-hunting FBI-wannabe currupt fcuktard Nigerian Idiotic hullabaloo operatives.. .I'm tired of this country

Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by RexEmmyGee: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2017

Re: ICPC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Home In Kaduna by lilytender: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
exlink10:
hmmmmm

Them won deviate our attention again.

were is Buhari

Your grammar says it all. The money that should have given you quality education has been shared by Obasanjo, Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Goatluck Jonnaddaft, Mama Piss Sheppopo and the rest of the looting elites.

2019: Atiku Explains Why He Didn’t Perform Under Obasanjo, Speaks On Looting Pub / DSS Keeps Mum Over Igboho’s Arrest / Presidential Change Of Guards Parade In Abuja (Pictures)