Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos (39057 Views)

E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Ogashub(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=obataokenwa post=57954902] So you felt only what your mind tells you about somebody is right.[/quote

I didn't force or beg you to see things my own way...that's why everyone is entitled to his or her own comment...comment what ever you like on your comment box..enjoy d rest of ur day and don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by khalids: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
She is well trained , Moderate Makeup and dressing not all this Afonja slay Mamas that always go unclad !!!! Competing with Mad People....

You started well but ended foolishly.....

Leave bitterness alone and live a joyous life like Emoney (he is too busy making money, no time for tribal bullshit.......hope you catch my drift)

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by obataokenwa(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Ogashub post=57954970][/quote] You're a sadist
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by KKKWHITE(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ogashub:
Another Mrs Evans loading

One day this one will come out to say she didn't know what her husband was into like Mrs Evans..

Few days after kcee came out to say Emoney was not into drugs the said E money ran to the port to take pictures with containers to calm the tension down and to prove a point a sincere and genuine wealthy person wouldnt have been under pressure to prove a point we dey watch sha....everybody na thief but na who dem catch we dey call thief
You are right these criminal keep flaunting themselves and the real source of their income is not stated

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Wolexpoly: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
WORDS OF A MATURED MAN RIGHT DARE........EVEN AT THE HYPE OF HIS WEALTH LOVE STILL PREVAILS. I RESPECT YOU SIR. MOST MEAN REMAIN HUMBLE ONLY WEN THEY ARE BROKE....ONCE THEY GET OVER THE BROKE ASS STAGE THAT WHEN DEY START NOTICING DAT THEIR WIFE HAS K-LEG......SHE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH.....SHE IS NOT GOOD IN BED.....SHE IS NOT BEAUTIFUL.......SHE IS TOO FAT...TOO TIN....BLA BLA BLA.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Ekiseme(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ogashub:

I have met more ignorant and stupid people than you on nairaland trust me am not alamerd by ur folly
your own ignorance should've alarmed you of your own stupidity and senseless reasoning.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Wolexpoly: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
SOME MEN ABANDON THEIR WIFE AFTER MONEY DON COME THE BEGIN TO CARRY SUGAR GIRL.....SPENDING MONEY ON AWON OLORIBURUKU THIN-LEGs OLOSHOs THAT DIDNT SUFFER WITH THEM. MT E-MONEY....I RESPECT U SIR
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by mamato(f): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
how can man live without money? money on my mind.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by totorimi: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
We are no longer interested in who has money to flaunt please, we want to see your handwork that is giving o money. Enough bad name from the youths of this great nation is enough. Source of livelihood or another Evans waiting to unfold.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by enigma2007(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Stunning kwa..

What is stunning about this Polar Bear on heels? She even has a pouch on her tummyundecided

I pity this woman who agreed to marry E-Money.

My God who exposed Sinzu and Dammy Krane will expose EMoney's money rituals, drug peddling and credit card fraud.

shocked who do you like this?
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by john650(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Romance is sweetest' with finance..... angry
Spot on my friend. You couldn't have said it better.

If he didn't have some loose change in his pocket, the birthday celebration if at all celebrated would be muted and it may be with a local girl, not with this shiny type.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
1 thing i know for sure is that E money wife go chop cassava today grin
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Kendroid: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
One of the Luckiest women on Earth today!!! grin
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Nword22: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ogashub:

One day this one will come out to say she didn't know what her husband was into like Mrs Evans..

Few days after kcee came out to say Emoney was not into drugs the said E money ran to the port to take pictures with containers to calm the tension down and to prove a point a sincere and genuine wealthy person wouldnt have been under pressure to prove a point we dey watch sha....everybody na thief but na who dem catch we dey call thief

Keep on the jealous over young successful Igbo boys don't look for job.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by kernel505: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ogashub:

You know what Sen. Kashamu was America wanted drug lord, yet you voted to represent Ogun state in the Senate... Hypocrisy.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Ogashub(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
kernel505:

You know what Sen. Kashamu was America wanted drug lord, yet you voted to represent Ogun state in the Senate... Hypocrisy.

Nigga am akwa ibom not a western dude....stop being an idiot
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by osusuallstars: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ogashub:

yoruba man leave igbo people issue alone.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by kernel505: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ogashub:

Nigga am from Ibadan not a Niger Deltan dude....I'm a super idiot
Indeed that's who you're.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by luvlymabel: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
she's fine jare
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by seunfape(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hope this family does not live life with owo olowo .
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by harriet412(f): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
What is beautiful in a blurred picture undecided
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Cool, belly trimmer so visible in the first pic
Hmmm spotter, spotted. Weh done Ma!
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Adaowerri111: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Hmmm spotter, spotted. Weh done Ma!

I shut my mouth grin
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Adaowerri111:

I shut my mouth grin
wink
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by lozanni(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Stunning kwa..

What is stunning about this Polar Bear on heels? She even has a pouch on her tummyundecided

My God who exposed Sinzu and Dammy Krane will expose EMoney's money rituals, drug peddling and credit card fraud.

shocked obey!!! You get mouth ohh. That lady wey you dey call Polar bear with a pouch might be pregnant.
BTW, why are you so angry with E-Money?
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by lozanni(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Stunning kwa..

shocked obey!!! You get mouth ohh. That lady wey you dey call Polar bear with a pouch might be pregnant.
BTW, why are you so angry with E-Money? I have seen you call him out on other threads.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by salesforce: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Good
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by naijajobx: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
nice
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by SURElee(f): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Romance without money= frustration. Love is important, money does the expression of love better. I never see where love is converted to food on the table for kids to eat or love pays house rent or school fees.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Pictured With 50 Cents In USA / Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.