Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition (4254 Views)

Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Restructuring: ‘yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers’ – Arewa Youth Coal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
What are these arewas feeling like?Useless set of people.
Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Even you with your Bini Italian brain is swallowing the idiocy emitting from akpu infested cranium? Are you sure you're not a crossbreed? angry

So if I say Ambrose Alli drank bleach out of shame of being jailed as a common thief, you'll believe? angry
I am from weppa iwanno and its a home for strong men, look at osibanjo today if not for the people of south south and east they would ve kicked him out. You people are cowards

8 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Ngokafor(f): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Since they're done with giving quit notice to you the fifth class citizens and resident slaves of the 1 nigeriya that Zik built cheesy

The 2 tops are about to rumble abi and as usual like in 1967, OSU will be the canon fodder and sacrificial lambs. Ishiamu, hope your relatives have left the north? Before we start hearing tales of how Yoruba and Hausa problems turn ibo massacre cheesy

..You and your cohorts case is becoming more pathetic,desperate and an eye-sore...not even a word of condemnation from you concerning what arewa said about you lots..the only thing that came from you is just brainless rants all over the place in the name of being a bigot..it is a tragedy indeed.

12 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by IJOBA2: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
OK THIS IS FOR AFONJA SLAVES AND THEIR HAUSA/Fulani MASTERS.

WE IGBOS ARE LOVERS OF SPECTACLE

ITS GONNA BE FUN I TELL YA grin

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I am from weppa iwanno and its a home for strong men, look at osibanjo today if not for the people of south south and east they would ve kicked him out. You people are cowards

Strong men like Dokpesi who had to apologise to Tinubu the crook for AIT's defamation? cheesy

Now I know you're a crossbreed of the empty chest beating clowns. So you actually expect the acting President to dismantle Buhari's govt with the uncertainty surrounding PMB? You're more foolhardy than I thought cheesy

What do you want? Betray his principal so you could accuse him or stay true and you accuse him too? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by IJOBA2: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
What are these arewas feeling like?Useless set of people.
THIS IS STRICTLY FOR THE AFONJA MUSLIMS AND THEIR Fulani MASTERS PLEASE angry

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You and your cohorts case is becoming more pathetic,desperate and an eye-sore...not even a word of condemnation from you concerning what arewa said about you lots..the only thing that came from you is just brainless rants all over the place in the name of being a bigot..it is a tragedy indeed.

Common shut up!! You're a pathetic sod who is ruled by emotion rather than carefully thought out actions. That's why you walk into problems with your eyes wide open only to start crying after. So I should respond in panic to these jokers like your fathers have been begging all over the country? cheesy

They're merely testing the waters. Its only dumbos that don't know their rants and your biafran struggle is all about 2019. We have had our fill. Osinbajo will come back home. Its your turn to fight for your rights or liberation

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Strong men like Dokpesi who had to apologise to Tinubu the crook for AIT's defamation? cheesy

Now I know you're a crossbreed of the empty chest beating clowns. So you actually expect the acting President to dismantle Buhari's govt with the uncertainty surrounding PMB? You're more foolhardy than I thought cheesy

What do you want? Betray his principal so you could accuse him or stay true and you accuse him too? cheesy
Uncertainty my foot, so IG bubu remains in the mortuary till 2019 we gonna wait for him while osinbajo would be acting like a coward, you better wake up Afonja, the northerners are only buying time bro....

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by xcolanto(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
I have no idea why the mods are partial on this forum! This news has been on NL since yesterday and posted by different handles yet it keeps getting shut down and not sent to the front page.

Is it that the slaves are afraid to confront their masters or there are cowards that cannot come out to confront their lords on their sayings?

Honestly am disappointed by those who run this forum their partiality has reached an all time high!
Had it been it was the Hausa issuing threats to the igbos it would have been put on the front page to mock and abuse them.

Shame on you seun and your partial/ tribal mods

9 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Uncertainty my foot, so IG bubu remains in the mortuary till 2019 we gonna wait for him while osinbajo would be acting like a coward, you better wake up Afonja, the northerners are only buying time bro....

OSU claiming Bini. You've been unmasked cheesy

Only an OSU walks into problems or stirs up trouble without thinking of consequences only to turn round and start begging again. I'm yet to see you tag the ibo elders, begging to stay even in borno state, as the cowards they're. Doesn't that tell us everything? cheesy

Osinbajo like a typical omoluabi and follower of king Solomon's admonitions in the bible to walk circumspectly and avoid banana peels because DISCRETION IS THE BETTER PART OF VALOR!! Even Ojukwu remembered this after wasting 3million lives when he ran away to ivory coast dressed like a LovePeddler cheesy

He's facing the economy and has overruled buhari severally on that like partial naira floating, executive orders on doing business, approval to expand MM airport express way etc

Tell me one thing that any of your lineage has done in the executive? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

OSU claiming Bini. You've been unmasked cheesy

Only an OSU walks into problems or stirs up trouble without thinking of consequences only to turn round and sysry begging again. I'm yet to see you tag the ibo elders , begging to stay even in borno state, as the cowards they're. Doesn't that tell us everything? cheesy

Osinbajo like a typical omoluabi and follower of king Solomon's admonitions in the bible to walk circumspectly and avoid banana peels because DISCRETION IS THE BETTER PART OF VALOR!! cheesy

He's facing the economy and has overruled buhari severally on that like partial naira floating, executive orders on doing business, approval to expand MM airport express way etc

Tell me one thing that any of your lineage has done in the executive? cheesy
Bro, I'm an Edo man, from Agenebode so keep calm and stop whining

8 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Bro, I'm an Edo man, from Agenebode so keep calm and stop whining

Shut up your dirty lying mouth you this impostor!!

Mention one of your elders from the Muslim dominated agenebode who talks about Awo or the Yoruba like you have done? Mention one who talks rashly or acts stupidly to prove a point in the political space? angry

6 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Shut up your dirty lying mouth you this impostor!!

Mention one of your elders from the Muslim dominated agenebode who talks about Awo or the Yoruba like you have done? Mention one who talks rashly or acts stupidly to prove a point in the political space? angry
My side is dominated mainly by Catholic , we hate APC cause we don't lie in our area...

7 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Dedetwo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Since they're done with giving quit notice to you the fifth class citizens and resident slaves of the 1 nigeriya that Zik built cheesy

The 2 tops are about to rumble abi and as usual like in 1967, OSU will be the canon fodder and sacrificial lambs. Ishiamu, hope your relatives have left the north? Before we start hearing tales of how Yoruba and Hausa problems turn ibo massacre cheesy

Are you so inordinately lazy and moronic to articulate that Nigeria Azikwe foresaw ended in 1966? Bath and comb a pig, I guess a pig shall always remain a pig. The term, "one Nigeria", was the deceitful coinage by Yari.ba and political elites of northern region of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

My side is dominated mainly by Catholic , we hate APC cause we don't lie in our area...

I thought you were going to deny your Muslim brothers. Are they all zombies too who follow buhari and Hausa/Fulani mindlessly?

Which of your elders doesn't ruminate over actions before taking decisions on them? Is that what you want Osinbajo to do? angry

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dedetwo:

Are you so inordinately lazy and moronic to articulate that Nigeria Azikwe foresaw ended in 1966? Bath and comb a pig, I guess a pig shall always remain a pig. The term, "one Nigeria", was the deceitful coinage by Yari.ba and political elites of northern region of Nigeria.

This deluded gul is back. Pls stick to your agitation for your biafran country or your pleas to continue slaving in Kano and Maiduguri like your father's are currently doing rather than coming here with your boring revisionism.

It's only a lying pig that will remove Zik from the forefront of 1 naijeriya declaration and affirmation or was it his ghost that was promoting 1 naijeriya while 3 million of his tribesmen were being wasted between 1967 and 1970? Even kanu was sensible enough to tag him an efulefu and less useful than shagari and yaradua!!

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Chiaka(f): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
All this talk is all about who becomes in charge of oil revenue. May God help my people and liberate them from this expired union.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
ishiamu:
Less than two weeks a quite notice was issued to Igbos living in the North by the controversial coalition of Arewa youth, they have moved south west, stating that, “the Yoruba are the most ungrateful stock in Nigeria”, in a statement signed on behalf of the group by Muhammed Shehu and Tanko Abdullahi, after an emergency meeting called by the coalition in Daura, Katsina State, on Tuesday, June 27, 2017.

In what may be the most inflammatory statement of the times, the Northern youth group, which said that they speak for the youth of Northern Nigeria, said “having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north”.

“We gave the late Chief MKO Abiola the mandate in 1993 but shortly after that, as it is with the Yoruba as a culture, they immediately started circling around Abiola plotting on how to emasculate the north and strip us of every access we had to the politics and economy of this nation,” the Arewa group said.

“They had also raised a secret army of their elites to carry out these sinister plans against the north if Abiola eventually became president. It was this army that was unleashed on the nation in the guise of NADECO during the June 12 impasse.

“May we remind the Yoruba that without the willingness and magnanimity of the north, there was no way Abiola could have purportedly won that election, and that all the Yoruba have now as assets in the south west, especially Lagos, were given to them by our leaders out of our own usual magnanimity. However, time and time again, the Yoruba have always turned their back on us whenever their support is needed. They have chosen to pitch tent with the Igbo this time around just to spite us, but we shall not succumb to their antics.

“We are very much aware that all the attacks against President Muhammadu Buhari were planted in the media by the Yoruba and spread by southerners generally just to discredit the north in order to pave way for their son, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to become president. But their plans will fail insha Allah.

“We shall resist every of such plans and ensure by all means possible, that the north completes its eight-year tenure and possibly even continue after then, and that the federal structure of Nigeria as it currently is, is not tampered with by secession mongers and their collaborators,” the statement concluded.

http://www.factnewsonline.com/news/5068-Restructuring-Yorubas-Are-The-Most-Ungrateful-Backstabbers-Arewa-Youth-Coalition
Trash.
Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by AirFireEarthH20: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:
I have no idea why the mods are partial on this forum! This news has been on NL since yesterday and posted by different handles yet it keeps getting shut down and not sent to the front page.

Is it that the slaves are afraid to confront their masters or there are cowards that cannot come out to confront their lords on their sayings?

Honestly am disappointed by those who run this forum their partiality has reached an all time high!
Had it been it was the Hausa issuing threats to the igbos it would have been put on the front page to mock and abuse them.

Shame on you seun and your partial/ tribal mods

Bros, everything in this life is in phases, believe me. What I've experienced happening on this forum is taking a terrible path that might drown them later. They don't believe this is a business, maybe they believe it's what they can use to destroy other people they don't like. Buhari or anyone in their camp won't be in power for life. Keep wachting, maybe 5, 8 10...yrs.

Keep watching!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

They don't die as brave men, see the likes of awolowo that drank sniper and general diya that cried for his life to be spared
You can't compare akintola with your runaway coward ojukrook na.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Hehehe, chest beating activated. Which state are you from first?

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

We are wiser than them. They thought we are as foolish and stupid like their fore fathers that one useless runaway coward sent to journey of no return by manipulating them and leave them to die while he himself took cover in Drogba's backyard. Their tactics can't work.

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
This thread was created yesterday but the mods quickly deleted it... issokay lemme see if they'll delete this one too

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by ehinmowo: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
ishiamu:
Master and slave fight, Igbos back off this fight go sweet wella am here to read comments

this is y I dnt like commenting on brain dead comment like dis. see conquered pple wey we dey try to grant freedom frm slavery. one of these days, u will truely annoy ur master, den u will remain conqured 4ever without pardon.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by totit: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin

So what
Arewa said something, so Shall we now fry akpu grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by vpaymoney(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aboki na Aboki, even if you put am for glass house he still reason like Aboki. Osa fish needs food abeg. Oba akiolu over to you sir. Feed the fishes with those senseless gworo people. We don't care if its true or not. We goan take action not just talking and chanting like the iPod

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
totit:
grin

So what
Arewa said something, so Shall we now fry akpu grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly I wonder cheesy

When omoluabi knows from experience that "Iwofa lenu. Oun elenu ba fe, ni ko fenu e so" cheesy

When the sh!t hits the fan, we go see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Ngokafor(f): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Common shut up!! You're a pathetic sod who is ruled by emotion rather than carefully thought out actions. That's why you walk into problems with your eyes wide open only to start crying after. So I should respond in panic to these jokers like your fathers have been begging all over the country? cheesy

They're merely testing the waters. Its only dumbos that don't know their rants and your biafran struggle is all about 2019. We have had our fill. Osinbajo will come back home. Its your turn to fight for your rights or liberation

..Indeed full of bullcrap!!!..you cannot respond with 'emotions' to Northern 'rants' but you can respond emotionally,spiritually,verbally and psychologically if Igbos are concerned,even when its non of your business...Tell your tales to the marines..You can only deceive yourself and your side-kicks.

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Ngokafor(f): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
wizzakosh:
We are wiser than them. They thought we are as foolish and stupid like their fore fathers that one useless runaway coward sent to journey of no return by manipulating them and leave them to die while he himself took cover in Drogba's backyard. Their tactics can't work.

..You are 'wiser' than who??..continue deceieving yourselves by equating stuupidity and runny mouths on-line with wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Dedetwo(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This deluded gul is back. Pls stick to your agitation for your biafran country or your pleas to continue slaving in Kano and Maiduguri like your father's are currently doing rather than coming here with your boring revisionism.

It's only a lying pig that will remove Zik from the forefront of 1 naijeriya declaration and affirmation or was it his ghost that was promoting 1 naijeriya while 3 million of his tribesmen were being wasted between 1967 and 1970? Even kanu was sensible enough to tag him an efulefu and less useful than shagari and yaradua!!

Please do not force me to draw permanent conclusion of your intellectual wherewithal. In case you have selectively miscomprehended my previous post, Azikwe foresaw a Nigeria where unity is harmony not a bondage or colonial amalgamation. Although such trivial idea ended in 1966 however the crappy "one- Nigeria" which was invented during the civil war remains deceitful machination of the political elites from western and northern regions of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Indeed full of bullcrap!!!..you cannot respond with 'emotions' to Northern 'rants' but you can respond emotionally,spiritually,verbally and psychologically if Igbos are concerned,even when its non of your business...Tell your tales to the marines..You can only deceive yourself and your side-kicks.

You called something a rant and you think I should respond? You assume I'm a chest beating gorrila? Does Osinbajo look ruffled to you? You want me to start sh!ting my pants the way all your elders are doing? cheesy

What has your response to the same rants achieved besides your governors and elders becoming unity beggars all over the north? What have your rants achieved beyond making you the butt of jokes all over cyberspace? The clown actually think his rants on NL mean anything in the political calculations? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dedetwo:

Please do not force me to draw permanent conclusion of your intellectual wherewithal. In case you have selectively miscomprehended my previous post, Azikwe foresaw a Nigeria where unity is harmony not a bondage or colonial amalgamation. Although such trivial idea ended in 1966 however the crappy "one- Nigeria" which was invented during the civil war remains deceitful machination of the political elites from western and northern regions of Nigeria.

Pls just shut up!! Was Zik not a part of the crappy 1 naijeriya chants of the civil war? Did ojukwu not come back from his escape to also work on the 1 naijeriya project even uptil his death? If you wish to call ojukwu and Zik idiots for falling for it, its your headache.

If Awo and Sardauna recognized our unworkable differences as far back as 1947, I wonder what excuse Zik who holds a masters in anthropology has angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sango Walks Alone / See The Youngest First Lady And The Governor Whom She Got Married To / Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.