Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition (4241 Views)

Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Restructuring: ‘yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers’ – Arewa Youth Coal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Demmzy15(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
AlBaqir:

Thank you. You are a real Òyó mèsì ògò (agò).

# Imagine, ti gbogbo eyan ba nbu Yoruba, se bi ti Mala ni?!
angry angry
Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by ishiamu(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
ehinmowo:

this is y I dnt like commenting on brain dead comment like dis. see conquered pple wey we dey try to grant freedom frm slavery. one of these days, u will truely annoy ur master, den u will remain conqured 4ever without pardon.

Cry baby , green soup nigga, skull miners

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by ishiamu(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Since they're done with giving quit notice to you the fifth class citizens and resident slaves of the 1 nigeriya that Zik built cheesy

The 2 tops are about to rumble abi and as usual like in 1967, OSU will be the canon fodder and sacrificial lambs. Ishiamu, hope your relatives have left the north? Before we start hearing tales of how Yoruba and Hausa problems turn ibo massacre cheesy

Pain am die, focus on your master please

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
ishiamu:

Pain am die, focus on your master please

Nothing to focus on. Its an empty preemptive rant. Let's focus on the more pertinent issue of ibo panic induced exit from the north and their aggressive unity begging to stem it cheesy
Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by ChimaAdeoye: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abooki is frustrated thay every region now wants to control development in their zone. Unlike abooki controlling if people should mine their resources or even build roads or not. Hiding in Abuja to wreck havoc on their perceived enemies homelands

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by ehinmowo: 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
ishiamu:

Cry baby , green soup nigga, skull miners

wen my forerunners hv developed a civilized society with elite govt system, urs were still competiting with d apes. spking abt crying, ur ancestor (Ojukwu) cried till he died without result..he finally died begging for recognition (begging for general)...skull miner, d level of barbarism ur clan engaged in is baffling to d devil himself. . stupid slave crying for recognition...ur stupid agitator (Uwazurike) enriched himself and throw ur generation under d

bus...foool
Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You are 'wiser' than who??..continue deceieving yourselves by equating stuupidity and runny mouths on-line with wisdom.
Alright Mrs chest beater. I have spoken, we are wiser than you people, and we can't be manipulated like you people. Tell me something I will find out and bring out the truth. Not to swallow lies and behave like zombies.
Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Bro, I'm an Edo man, from Agenebode so keep calm and stop whining
You are from weppa iwanno, you are the Same person from edo. I twale for your kind of lie.
Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by nku5: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You and your cohorts case is becoming more pathetic,desperate and an eye-sore...not even a word of condemnation from you concerning what arewa said about you lots..the only thing that came from you is just brainless rants all over the place in the name of being a bigot..it is a tragedy indeed.

Their cowardice when it comes to their masters is legendary. Unbelievably chldish diversions in the face of so many slaps and insults from northerners

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

OSU claiming Bini. You've been unmasked cheesy

Only an OSU walks into problems or stirs up trouble without thinking of consequences only to turn round and start begging again. I'm yet to see you tag the ibo elders, begging to stay even in borno state, as the cowards they're. Doesn't that tell us everything? cheesy

Osinbajo like a typical omoluabi and follower of king Solomon's admonitions in the bible to walk circumspectly and avoid banana peels because DISCRETION IS THE BETTER PART OF VALOR!! Even Ojukwu remembered this after wasting 3million lives when he ran away to ivory coast dressed like a LovePeddler cheesy

He's facing the economy and has overruled buhari severally on that like partial naira floating, executive orders on doing business, approval to expand MM airport express way etc

Tell me one thing that any of your lineage has done in the executive? cheesy
Why don't you face the topic. You're so disgusting.!! Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
wingman:

Why don't you face the topic. You're so disgusting.!! Tufiakwa!!!

What idiotic and bigoted topic?!! Whats the value in this stupid topic? you're so dumb and sickening!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition by shukuokukobambi: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
cursedAbiola:
myn.d44 lalast.iclala

You're so pathetic and shameless grin

Why didn't you report your alter ego that first insulted me eliciting my response? hypocrite you're cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election / Waec Disowns Umo Eno’s Certificates / Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.