Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian (25874 Views)

FG Must Order For A National Referendum Now. / Letter To Ag President, Ekunife, Igbo Professionals Call For Referendum / Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by xcolanto(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
NLPsychologist:

[s]As it stands, there is nothing like biafra right now. It is a future tense.[/s]
Those elders negotiated the safety of Igbos. I expected you to be gratefull for them and not refer to them as "closet" whatever

You asked my opinion and I gave you mine! Haven't you read that one is responsible for what he or she posts on NL? There is no need to come at me all corcky and rude.. Anyways, at the slashed out part you wrote.. A country called Biafra was declared and recognized by nations that fought along side them during the 3 year war. If you think it didn't exist then google it! You'll be amazed at how much education you will get for free.

What safety of Igbo's? Who can say that the illiterate peasants up north would not fulfil their desire to take the Igbo properties by hunting them down? So their self servicing mission there is off no value till October 1st. For me any Igbo that is still up north really would have themselves to blame. You do not reason with uneducated brainwashed killing tools up north when it comes to rioting, murder and the taste for Igbo blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by SmartyPants(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
dienlmods:
Plan to make Osinbajo president will fail - A coalition of Arewa Youths said

"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north," the statement said. "We gave the late Chief MKO Abiola the mandate in 1993 but shortly after that, as it is with the Yoruba as a culture, they immediately started circling around Abiola plotting on how to emasculate the north and strip us of every access we had to the politics and economy of this nation. “They had also raised a secret army of their elites to carry out these sinister plans against the north if Abiola eventually became president. It was this army that was unleashed on the nation in the guise of NADECO during the June 12 impasse.

May we remind the Yoruba that without the willingness and magnanimity of the north, there was no way Abiola could have purportedly won that election, and that all the Yoruba have now as assets in the south west, especially Lagos, were given to them by our leaders out of our own usual magnanimity. However, time and time again, the Yoruba have always turned their back on us whenever their support is needed.

https://www.naij.com/1112180-plan-osinbajo-president-fail-arewa-youths-yoruba-leaders.html

Meaning that all the belongings of the yoruba in their own home were given to them by the hausa/fulani?

These boys have lost it

1 Like

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by pacoson: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
MasterChen:

Y'all potor clowns better just "jejely" enjoy your thread before we pee on it. The thread has nothing to do with Yorubas and I wouldn't even have posted anything If you didn't mention Yoruba

Yorubas would be minding their business before you dummies call us out. And y'all expect us to watch

We don't give a fook about your agitations bar some idiotic trolls here . Let it be known

But you will give out the fook when one Biafran pound will be Equals to 1,450 naira, and u will be asked to get a visa which will be very difficult to get for you Afonjas and Aboki's......onye ofe nmanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by SycophanticGoat: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Olasco93:
Nigeria is not SUDAN.
They should just have a rethink and channel their strength into their businesses. They don't even look like people that need Independence.
A people that can do the Undo for money and so on. I weep for Emekas and Okafors.
Freedom no be beans.
People wey dem go betray diaself once dem see small change for hand...
Because Baba no dey around, Kanu dey form Jagaban.
Rubbish and futile struggle.

Before I reply this your idiotic, senseless, thoughtless, foolish and animalistic comment, can you be bold enough to state your tribe please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by burkingx(f): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
pacoson:

But you will give out the fook when one Biafran pound will be Equals to 1,450 naira, and u will be asked to get a visa which will be very difficult to get for you Afonjas and Aboki's......onye ofe nmanu

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by Melvinsofty: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
I pray these igbo people achieve their Biafra everyday cry upon cry nairaland littered with biafra thread..very annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by burkingx(f): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Before I reply this your idiotic, senseless, thoughtless, foolish and animalistic comment, can you be bood enough to state your tribe please?

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by OkoYibo: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Igbo professionals from Malaysian, Indian, Chinese and Indonesian prisons.

Igbo professionals my thick deak.

Where were they to caution Kanu when he was insulting everyone and threatening genocide. Now that the table has turned, they find it easier to condemn the Arewa Youth than caution Kanu.

No separation, no referendum. Igbos must all stay in this country and reap the fruit of the hatred they have sown over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by TheKingdom: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yes, referendum is the key. But see as the Ni.gga area dey fear.

What about a referendum on kicking Buhari out for good?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by SycophanticGoat: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=57961636][/quote]

Is this one senile or what? Quoting me with a picture you couldn't even ensure it had good and well written English language.

Now can you:

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by Candyrain(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

What do they mean by 'illegal war?' shocked shocked Have these Igbo professionals apologised for the killing of those civilian leaders who hailed from other ethnic groups, in the 1966 coup?

Perhaps if the northerners will apologise for the Jos riot of 1945 and the Kano 1953 killing of Igbos.

U talk as if every event that brought us to where we are now started with the 1966 coup

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by OkoYibo: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
pacoson:

Keep dreaming. Your leaders are so useless that they can't build gutters. Your IGR is lower than that of Borno.

You can't feed yourselves and you want to fight the northerners that feed you. When they refuse to give you food now, you'll start crying genocide.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by burkingx(f): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:

Haven't you read that one is responsible for what he or she posts on NL?
Thanks for bringing this up, it applies to me too.

There is no need to come at me all corcky and rude.. Anyways, at the slashed out part you wrote..

Thats not "rudeness" its calling a spade a spade.

A country called Biafra was declared and recognized by nations that fought along side them during the 3 year war.
I guess the free education you got on Google didnt include learning that in war, all is fair smiley
In war, Nigeria can even be a continent of its own if at all it forms the reason for war

If you think it didn't exist then google it! You'll be amazed at how much education you will get for free.

as your people will say: Hia! to cut a long story short, Google is not a continent, a 'country' that exists only on on Google is...well you know the rest... I don't want to call it what it is and you assume am rude.

What safety of Igbo's? Who can say that the illiterate peasants up north would not fulfil their desire to take the Igbo properties by hunting them down? So their self servicing mission there is off no value till October 1st. For me any Igbo that is still up north really would have themselves to blame. You do not reason with uneducated brainwashed killing tools up north when it comes to rioting, murder and the taste for Igbo blood.

I think the north regard their elders and will hear "come" this time around, because when it comes to zangazanga Hausa man na only "go" e dey
hear o. So you guys are safe, courtesy of Hausa and Igbo elders you fail to commend.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by yahmohy27: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Olasco93:
Nigeria is not SUDAN.
They should just have a rethink and channel their strength into their businesses. They don't even look like people that need Independence.
A people that can do the Undo for money and so on. I weep for Emekas and Okafors.
Freedom no be beans.
People wey dem go betray diaself once dem see small change for hand...
Because Baba no dey around, Kanu dey form Jagaban.
Rubbish and futile struggle.
No mind them jare [s][/s]
Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by burkingx(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Is this one senile or what? Quoting me with a picture you couldn't even ensure it had good and well written English language.

Now can you:
...... NA Igbo-Dovelioer-English grin grin grin

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by Flashmove: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
NLPsychologist:

Nice spirituality, am sure its penetrating the high heavens in the Speed Of Llight!

But what about the Igbo elders and governor opting for a one Nigeria, I heard they went to El Rufai...

Those who benefits from troubles, will always calls for trouble. Most Igbo people are benefiting from The One Nigeria Built on lies .Thats why some will not want Biafra because powers will change hands

1 Like

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by SycophanticGoat: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
burkingx:
...... NA Igbo-Dovelioer-English grin grin grin

You're forcing it. Comedy is not for everybody. You're trying too hard yet you're as boring as Furk! I repeat:

1 Like

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by doublewisdom: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
My ewedu brodas would soon flood this thread now
Forgetting they still have badoo to answer to angry
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by biz2get(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
At the End.

Nigeria as A State, Would be left with Only 30-40Million persons.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by burkingx(f): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You're forcing it. Comedy is not for everybody. You're trying too hard yet you're as boring as Furk! I repeat:

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by kceewhyte(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
hucienda:
“... The right to self-determination is a fundamental; integral to the UN since it was founded in 1945. In recognition of this fact, we hope Arewa youths will now have the humility to apologise for the illegal war waged against Biafra, which was abinitio, a repudiation of international laws on self-determination they now acknowledge ...”

Injustice cannot last forever. Something historic is coming.

Kudos to the Igbo professionals.
nice one bro....#Biaexit

1 Like

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Flashmove:

Those who benefits from troubles, will always calls for trouble. Most Igbo people are benefiting from The One Nigeria Built on lies .Thats why some will not want Biafra because powers will change hands

Whats one lie?

From 1966 (or before), start counting the trouble makers.
Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by slivertongue: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning

1 Like

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by ONYII4TRUT: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

What do they mean by 'illegal war?' shocked shocked Have these Igbo professionals apologised for the killing of those civilian leaders who hailed from other ethnic groups, in the 1966 coup?

I'm sorry that you have lost touch with true history.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by Dee60: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Every Tom, Dick and Harris is looking for front page these days.

Nigeria does not need this heating up of the polity. How will a president attend to the letter requesting for referendum? Can he re-write the laws? What should he do with the letter?

Re-structuring may help Nigeria move forward and should be given a chance. I dont know about secession.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by laudate: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
ONYII4TRUT:
I'm sorry that you have lost touch with true history.
Nah! cheesy That is your own reality. Go back into the archives and study what happened during the first military coup. I don't want people to laugh at you on this thread! sad
Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by eventsms(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria bulk sms website www.eventsms.com.ng.
Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by Okwyjesus(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:
I love this news!
The abokis in their bid to hurt the Igbo's promoted their exit even faster. Indeed "all turns out for the good of those that love God". Who ever thought what was planned for the downfall of the Igbo's would promote them?
The world has heard the cry of the Igbo's their voice has reached the high heavens! Their call for a separate nation has forced everyone to think deep about this expired Union and all can see that it was and would never work!
Let the FG conduct a referendum and let everyone decide their faith! Enough is enough

It seems Nnamdi kanu is on a deadly mission. Wetin carry am from London come back sef.
Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by Donwilly20(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
SmartyPants:

Meaning that all the belongings of the yoruba in their own home were given to them by the hausa/fulani?

These boys have lost it
una never see something Hausa/Fulani go pepper una

1 Like

Re: Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian by Donwilly20(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
pacoson:

o boy see finishing chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Lawmakers Press For Removal Of Adamawa Speaker / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.