Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc (40016 Views)

Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture / Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" / Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Incomeā€ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by OddBall(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wrong move-.Phyno for no bother to reply the guy...That would have shown more class on phyno's part.
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Iykefirm(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
phyno y u de even waste your mb replying that guy?thereby making him to feel belong
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
You just made him relevant by replying.

Don't you all know you are making idiots famous? Before we say Jack Lalasticlala will push this to Frontpage.

Just watch and see... I promise to deactivate my account if it reaches Frontpage undecided

***Modified

Ha! Lala, come here... angry
Deactivate your account Asap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Teaser4(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
salford1:

i tire ooo. person wey dey scam people dey get mouth yab those that are legally making money. lol
Mumu who tel u say phyno's money na legal. damy krane n sinzu was legal til they were exposed. Leave matters for matyrs. goto bed. The fact remains that phyno wore a fake patek phillipe wristwatch.
#livingthings
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Homeboiy: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Idiot...

So you could afford all those things you mentioned and you still couldn't afford an original Patek Phillips.

What is wealth if class is absent.

Phyno devote more time to looking classy as rightly advised by that bearded gay Hushpuppi and reduce the energy spent on bleaching creams.

Because the tribe you claim to represent are not known for bleaching.

Bobrisky is not your rival.

Ur a fool

have u seen phyno in person?

He's so fair

not bleaching

saw him about 4yrs ago, he was so fair

haven't u seen his mama pix

1 Like

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by princeaja(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
embarassed
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Sleyanya1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Well said Phyno...

"The Hunger is different... We are who we are".

Everyone got a different race and lane to run.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by GeoOla25(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
two men that i never knew has a celebrity but got to know that through social media clash and musicians hailing fraudster.
Hushpuppy
Bayo Otunola.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Papiikush: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
Deactivate your account Asap!
So you hate me this much? You copied my picture @Dp tongue
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by onatisi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Well said Phyno...

"The Hunger is different... We are who we are".

Everyone got a different race and lane to run.
He should hhave ignored the puppy, digntfying him with a response only adds to his ego. The best and easiest way to deflate a fool ego is by answering him with silence .

1 Like

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Elle277(f): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
See finishing..
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

So you hate me this much? You copied my picture @Dp tongue
You had to rush to check out my profile eh.? Welcome sir
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by ezeagu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheHistorian:
THRASH!

Thrush nko?
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Baroba(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
He should have ignored the petty thief, this hushbingo represents everything that's wrong with a house negro..

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by darkckUSA: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Idiot...

So you could afford all those things you mentioned and you still couldn't afford an original Patek Phillipe

Phyno devote more time to looking classy as rightly advised by that bearded gay Hushpuppi and reduce the energy spent on bleaching creams.

Phyno was born with a rare form of albinism. He is naturally very fair and light skinned.. his eyes are even fair and hazel. He does not use bleaching cream. Everybody knows him in Enugu... Ocha bara ya anya..

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by madjune(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why this Hushpupi dey always carry bag like say him go shopping?
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by InvertedHammer: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Idiot...

So you could afford all those things you mentioned and you still couldn't afford an original Patek Phillipe

Why would a man hustle and hand out his money to a man in Italy because of a watch that tells the same time as the free timer that comes in a cell phone?

So wasting money is to have a class? Hushpappi is letting Gucci define him. The Chinese and Jews will never run out of money but look at all the black idiots/athletes that filed for bankruptcy because they were looking for validation by spending on depreciating items. What other culture spends millions on chain/necklaces just to look rich? Do you know any wealthy black families that have money handed down from generations?

I am with Phyno on this one. I get am before no be property. Like they say, a fo.ol and his money are easily separated.
/

1 Like

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by jfleece(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fresca:
Please who is talking? Hushpuppi wey dey wear blouse and will be saying "it's Gucci" please gerrariahia man.... fuvking gay, na him type all these oyibo men dey fvck for nyash
"Bleep for yansh "young lady Dat was raw, u knw we have lots of underage peeps here... Don't want them masturbating on wat u just said.
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Austinoiz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
ademidedavid:
y should u blast someone if u truely know that the watch isnt fake............i smell the fakeness of the watch in my room self!

One Ade idi.at is bound to talk off point.
Sniffer dog!
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Kendroid: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno don fall hands. cry cry
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Sleyanya1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
onatisi:

He should hhave ignored the puppy, digntfying him with a response only adds to his ego. The best and easiest way to deflate a fool ego is by answering him with silence .

But sometimes silence means acceptance of a fact, especially when you already have an image to protect.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by kernel505: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Idiot...

I don't know him (Phyno) one on one, but one thing I've noticed is that, he's naturally fair... Even his eyes aren't black, but brown. He was almost looking like Albino.
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by oluwamaich(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
these guys no dey learn from people like 2pac and BIG... until una fans dey shante PUSHPUPi lives on when you rot in hell.... Mr. man, repent now, tomorrow may be too late
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by permit(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
horse pipe no be dick??
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sleyanya1:

But sometimes silence means acceptance of a fact, especially when you already have an image to protect.
Yes but now he will have to do more talking to refute these claims by puppy. Puppy is only craving for stardom attention and he picked on phyno.. you know if he had picked on 2face ,2face wont have answered him back because they aren't on the same level. Ppl already knew that puppy statement was stupid.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by iamjames2222: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
I loved phyno's comment until I started seeing "leave" for......lolz that's on a lighter note

1 Like

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Papiikush: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
You had to rush to check out my profile eh.? Welcome sir
Wanted to see the face of my haters. Picture stealer tongue
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by joepentwo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin
SeniorZato:

Sorry! no FTC for u today, try again later
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by zanga420: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
ademidedavid:
y should u blast someone if u truely know that the watch isnt fake............i smell the fakeness of the watch in my room self!
read his post, I don't think he denied it sha, guess he's stating his reasons why he don't care in spending much on designers. @lofty900 you're mouth is wicked
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Wanted to see the face of my haters. Picture stealer tongue
Come arrest me na

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by goldedprince: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
wtf is wrong with this hushpuppi sef. where is this uselsss efcc when you need them most.
see hush wey dey borrow fake vesace belt from some peeps sef now dey get mouth talk nonsense.
the only thing i can buy original is rolex and i only bought that bcause for me its more like an investment and i can sell for a reasonable amount or borrow money with it if i travel and get stranded in another country. why will i buy an original gucci or any other expensive designer wear when i can get better ones for cheaper rates.
this is what happens when money miss road enter broke ass guys hands like hush.
infact thunder fire you there
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Papiikush: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
Come arrest me na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Birthday Cake D'banj Got From Beat-99.9FM Yesterday(pic) / Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.