Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? (548 Views)

Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / Affairs: Botswana Celebrity Says Lagos Men Perform More Better Than Abuja Men / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? by Wizmike111(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Do You Know That Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex A review led at the University of Chicago has demonstrated that circumcised men appreciate a superior sex life. Researchers sent inquiries to more than 360 men six months after their circumcision and afterward 24 months after and the reaction is overwhelmingly for circumcision.

All the men – 98 percent – detailed being content with their operation while 95 percent said their female accomplices were fulfilled after the technique.

67 percent said they delighted in having cex more since the operation while 94 percent of the men were exceptionally fulfilled or to some degree happy with cex a while later.

The creators of the review composed:

'The review affirmed men's long haul fulfillment with the result of their deliberate restorative male circumcision.'

'It enhanced cexual joy and capacity for most men and fundamentally diminished coital wounds.'

The advantages don't stop there, as indicated by the American Academy of Pediatrics, circumcising infant young men have potential restorative points of interest, fundamentally identified with avoiding urinary tract contaminations (UTIs). Uncircumcised guys are at an expanded danger of UTIs yet the hazard is under one percent.

Continue reading here : http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/04/do-you-know-that-circumsized-men.html

Source: www.naijcrackgist.com.ng

Re: Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? by NairalandCS(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wey that my engagement ring sef make I do my own ..
Re: Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? by psucc(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Op, you don try a.boki him brokos?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Set To Marry His Former Student (photo) / How To Give A New Relationship The Best Possible Start / Thank God I Married My Friend Of 11yrs (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.