Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public (49624 Views)

Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by oxon(m): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not shocked;

My mother told me that Preek no go school

My father told me that preek no get conscience.

Experience has taught me that preek no get shame.
The preek is the steering wheel of a male body. Anywhere it takes you to, just go
wow so your parent are these vast on preek knowledge ...you must have had the best of education ,,
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by Godstraight(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Ikio:
India Is 20 times more developed than nigeria.
lol even an epic hater of Nigeria like me will laugh at your ignorance,
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by Mbediogu(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2017
emfaldo:
Lots of crazy leaders in d world

You can't short change nature. He has defended himself. He chose the better of two evils because it would have been worse if he let go on his clothes. Everybody wants to witness the downfall of a great man. Naturally.
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by tesppidd: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

Post a picture of any minister caught urinating in public or forever remain silent
who be this one again? Abi your papa na minister? Gerroura here woman!
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by Lordxeer(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2017
It is a public knowledge that indians do dedicate on the streen. you even perceive urine in the walkway of the Taj Mahal. there's need for india government to build public or mobile toilet all over india.
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2017
Godstraight:
lol even an epic hater of Nigeria like me will laugh at your ignorance,
U just confirmed
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by NwaJozi: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2017
let a man piss in peace
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2017
tesppidd:
who be this one again? Abi your papa na minister? Gerroura here woman!

Typical mannerless juvenile delinquent
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by tesppidd: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

Typical mannerless juvenile delinquent
are you pidgin or PIGdin? Pig!
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2017
tesppidd:
!

It's like you want ban?
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by tesppidd: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's like you want ban?
are you a moderator? then i ask again 'is your father a minister of the federal republic?' 'forever remain silent'. that was rude.
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by mechanics(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Then he should liaise with his environment counterpart to construct more public toilets, even his orderlies joined him also.
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by fejikudz(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not shocked;

My mother told me that Preek no go school

My father told me that preek no get conscience.

Experience has taught me that preek no get shame.
The preek is the steering wheel of a male body. Anywhere it takes you to, just go
Werey grin grin
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by Coolgent(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
donsteady:
Nothing wrong, is their culture and lifestyle. Just as some of our brothers wash balls each time they pee.
Ubare right o.
I like wahing my balls each time i pee.
Talk about sense of cleaness!
Re: Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Did u jst call indians white.
U must be one of those ignorant nigerians u re talking about.
My sister complexion is even lighter than alot of them.
NNAMDICE:
india has the dirtiest cities in the world,very poluted environment and yet when they come to nigeria dey behave as if they are americans..carrying theu shoulders up,not their fault sha its the way our nigeria people behave to them because of their white skin
not knowing that india is not even part of oyibo,we better pass them...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.