Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal (2329 Views)

Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by alade112(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
How on earth will Nnamdi KANU and his People achieve their so called biafra when they lack manners of speaking? I watch this baboon saying People in Nigeria behave like animals because Nigeria is not a civilised country in an interview he had with a foreign journalist.
He said,Nigerians are not mentally developed to run a transparent society.

I want Kanu to know that he is also an animal because among the country on earth,there is nowhere you can find biafra, if we are to follow his nonsense logic.
His father is also an animal,his mother is not left out . If the people in the East are animals,Coz he told the journalist that can't he see how dirty everywhere is on his way coming,then we from other part of the country aren't animal. For this fool to open his mouth and call millions of Nigerians animals I only pity those followers of his.

Mind you I am not against biafra,my only concern is for the biafra people to know how they trade words.

Thanks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by obamabinladen(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Attention seeker, when Buhari said that monkeys and baboons will soak with blood. Who was he refiring as monkey and baboon if not Nigerians?.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by TheKingdom: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
alade112:
How on earth will Nnamdi KANU and his People achieve their so called biafra when they lack manners of speaking? I watch this baboon saying People in Nigeria behave like animals because Nigeria is not a civilised country in an interview he had with a foreign journalist.

I want Kanu to know that he is also an animal because among the country on earth,there is nowhere you can find biafra, if we are to follow his nonsense logic.
His father is also an animal,his mother is also not. left out. If the people in the East are animals,Coz he told the journalist that can't he see how everywhere is dirty on his way coming,then we from other part of the country aren't animal. For this fool to open his mouth and call millions of Nigerians animals I only pity those followers of his.

Mind you I am not against biafra,my only concern is for the biafra people to know how they trade words.

Thanks.

So Kanu words dey pain you so? LOL.

But kanu is right. He just didnt add that Nigeria means Nigg.er Area, and that you just may be a Ni.gger in the eyes of the world. So, try to better yourself and not go crying to your mumsi

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by alade112(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
obamabinladen:
Attention seeker, when Buhari said that monkeys and baboons will soak with blood. Who was he refiring as monkey and baboon if not Nigerians?.

And who told you I'm a supporter of buhari? I condemn anything that's not right. If you agreed to be animal, so be it. who I'm I to stop you from being animal?

4 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by alade112(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheKingdom:

So Kanu words dey pain you so? LOL.

But kanu is right. He just didnt add that Nigeria means Nigg.er Area, and that you just may be a Ni.gger in the eyes of the world. So, try to better yourself and not go crying to your mumsi

Before trading words with you, I will be glad if you can tell me your Nationality!

4 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by bantudra: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
alade112:

And who told you I'm a supporter of buhari? I condemn anything that's not right. If you agreed to be animal, so be it. who I'm I to stop you from being animal?

guy...tell dem dem...now they are even bowing down to a fool from london that called them animals..!!

which type of inferiority complex is this na

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by obamabinladen(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
alade112:

E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by Kondomatic(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
alade112:

His father is also an animal,his mother is also not. left out. If the people in the East are animals,Coz he told the journalist that can't he see how everywhere is dirty on his way coming,then we from other part of the country aren't animal. For this fool to open his mouth and call millions of Nigerians animals I only pity those followers of his.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by bantudra: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
obamabinladen:

E pain am

you igbos are making fools out of una selfs....we are watching quietly.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
obamabinladen:
LMAO

Nigerians as m*nkeys and baboons, including the OP smiley

11 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by obamabinladen(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
bantudra:

you igbos are making fools out of una selfs....we are watching quietly.... undecided

Spoon fed children and stupidity, face them with facts and watch them entertain you.

8 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by bantudra: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

LMAO

Nigerians as m*nkeys and baboons, including the OP smiley

all nigerians are animals....even the igbos....that halfcast from london even called 99.9% igbo women prostitutes!!!..

and those moronic igbos accepted the insult!!!!!!...

imagine!!!!....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by bantudra: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
obamabinladen:

Spoon fed children and stupidity, face them with facts and watch them entertain you.

cameroonians!!!....

1 Like

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by alade112(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
obamabinladen:

E pain am

pain me Nah, if U guys from the rising sun are animals, im glad to tell U, we are not.

1 Like

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by feelgoodInc: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
fela kuti was the first person to call Nigeria an animal kingdom. not nnamdi kanu.

nnamdi kanu said Nigeria is a zoo.
so what's wrong with that.
op for posting this, in short you're an animal sef

5 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
alade112:
[s]How on earth will Nnamdi KANU and his People achieve their so called biafra when they lack manners of speaking? I watch this baboon saying People in Nigeria behave like animals because Nigeria is not a civilised country in an interview he had with a foreign journalist.

Thanks.[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by bantudra: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
alade112:

pain me Nah, if U guys from the rising sun are animals, im glad to tell U, we are not.

thank you.....tell them we nigerians are not animals and we are not bowing down to nanadi cownu,a missing cow from buharis herd in daura gone completly mad in umuhahia....

1 Like

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
bantudra:

all nigerians are animals....even the igbos....that halfcast from london even called 99.9% igbo women prostitutes!!!..

and those moronic igbos accepted the insult!!!!!!...

imagine!!!!....
Heheheheheh.....IPOB matter will captivate Nairaland for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by bantudra: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

Heheheheheh.....IPOB matter will captivate Nairaland for a long time.

its a lot of fun...

they messed up the day they declared a urhobo to afonja....
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by alade112(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:
fela kuti was the first person to call Nigeria an animal kingdom. not nnamdi kanu.

U can't compare fela motive of calling Nigeria animal Kingdom to Nmadi kanu's own.

1 Like

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by bantudra: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

fela never called people animals....fela was against the system not against people....

1 Like

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
It takes an animal(Kanu) to know an animal... grin
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by feelgoodInc: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
bantudra:

fela never called people animals....fela was against the system not against people....
don't quote me if you don't know history or know what you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by TheKingdom: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
alade112:

Before trading words with you, I will be glad if you can tell me your Nationality!

Certainly not a Nigg.er Area person. But I assume you are and are proud of Englands laughter at you and your forefathers that have calling themselves Ni.ggers for 100+ years.
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by kozmicity: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Fela never called any Nigerian who is not a politician animal.
You worship Nnam-dee cow-nuu like god but you don't really get the big picture.

*don't quote me until you've done your research on the BIG PICTURE*
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by KahlDrogo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Look at the bleached mother of someone who calls others "animals". grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by RisingSun1: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
alade112:

OK since you are not in support of what Buhari said.

Then why haven't you opened a thread to attack Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by alade112(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
RisingSun1:
OK since you are not in support of what Buhari said.

Then why haven't you opened a thread to attack Buhari?

The world doesn't start and end on nairaland, when the Buhari saga happened I condemned it.
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by Notasyouthink: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
bantudra:

guy...tell dem dem...now they are even bowing down to a fool from london that called them animals..!!

which type of inferiority complex is this na
Frustrated bantudra grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
The chest beaters clamoring for a breakdown in law and order in the name of struggle should rethink.

Igbo 'soldier' carrying a wounded comrade Biafra Nigeria April 1968

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by Notasyouthink: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
bantudra:

If you like watch from here reach America e no mean anything to we biafrans.
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

So what type of animal is his Papa, mama and himself in the zoo? cos for now, he still belong to the zoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Agreed To Restructure Nigeria – National Assembly / Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ / BREAKING NEWS: Residents On The Run, As Soldiers Invades Abia Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.