Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. (5122 Views)

Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:

No biggie. Atheists sleep with dogs.

They like horses too .

Christians fornicate around. In fact, my Ex na good example.

Not sure you've ever had an ex to talk of her being lecherous . We need evidence for these claims

I know you like evidence now even those we ask for evidence of god, you run away.

No atheist has ever rebutted my evidences for God . Last time you ran away . I mean I understand . The atheist ministry has to continue even if it is not growing and is suffering numerous setbacks .

Oh well ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

They like horses too .

Noted
Not sure you've ever had an ex to talk of her being lecherous . We need evidence for these claims

I could pm you her details as evidence. Ask her without hiding a thing. In fact, she would lie to you which further proves Christians are pathological liers
No atheist has ever rebutted my evidences for God .

Which God gaan sef
Last time you ran away .

You don't have to lie Ebuka. Try to be sincere at least for once.
Can you provide link to the thread? I dislike people who lie or insincere bro.
I mean I understand . The atheist ministry has to continue even if it is not growing and is suffering numerous setbacks.

Did we tell you we are complaining of member shortage? Àbí dem tell you say we force anybody join atheism?

Oh well ...
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by AHCB: 4:59am On Jun 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I want evidence that Most Christians fornicate .

If no one cares for evidence then I can say that most atheists I know sleep with dogs because all around me I see atheists sleeping with dogs .

Are you happy with this thinking ?
Just like you to dodge like Jim the Artful Dodger when asked a question.

You want evidence that most christians cheat, didn't I tell you to look around you. Your church members, your neighbours, your friends, cousins, relatives many of them commit fornication.

If you like, you can ignore my mention. Doesn't change the fact most christians fornicate like their lives depend on it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3161659/why-christians-still-fornicate-after

https://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=721269

Check the links above and see that fornication is something that is even discussed in churches. I believe you have your evidence.

Now you can answer this question and while you're at it, provide evidence that most atheist sleep with dogs. grin
Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 30, 2017
An2elect2:
Many nominal or baby Christians you mean. wink You insult God when you label every non-muslim/hypocrite a Christian.
Then how many REAL Christians are there, may I ask? About 98% of the Christians I know are HYPOCRITES. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Martinez19(m): 5:55am On Jun 30, 2017
AHCB:
Stats is only use for academic research purpose, I believe. So providing stats to support this assertion isn't needed.

Like many of you christians will openly own up you fornicate like dogs without a leash. grin

Dude, how dumb did you just sound? Imagine conducting a research and asking a christian if he fornicates or commit adultery. Lol.

Well to point you in the right direction, since you're a blogger, I'm sure you've read many news about infidelity among celebrities who are, no doubt, christians. Right? grin
the last ban I received was because I said that KingEbukasBlog is notorious for his unintelligence and gross stupidity. That his brain did not fully develop in his mother's womb. Since my ban, when I see princess ebuka(KingEbukasBlog) manifesting, I stay off. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2017
AHCB, it's because Christianity is a simplistic religion that has an exploitable loophole that CANNEVER be circumvented; it preaches Grace and guarantees FORGIVENESS no matter how terrible your sins might be. ALL sins are pardonable, barring the blaspheming of the Holy Spirit. So, all you need to do is make sure you always repent. As long as you repent of all your sins before you die, and still accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, your place in heaven is certain. It is VERY EASY to be a Christian, bro. grin

You're Justified by Faith not by works. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by AHCB: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Martinez19:
the last ban I received was because I said that KingEbukasBlog is notorious for his unintelligence and gross stupidity. That his brain did not fully develop in his mother's womb. Since my ban, when I see princess ebuka(KingEbukasBlog) manifesting, I stay off. grin
LOL. So you're now afraid of him? grin
Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by bennyann: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2017
TLuzzie:
AHCB, it's because Christianity is a simplistic religion that has an exploitable loophole that CANNEVER be circumvented; it preaches Grace and guarantees FORGIVENESS no matter how terrible your sins might be. ALL sins are pardonable, barring the blaspheming of the Holy Spirit. So, all you need to do is make sure you always repent. As long as you repent of all your sins before you die, and still accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, your place in heaven is certain. It is VERY EASY to be a Christian, bro. grin

You're Justified by Faith not by works. grin

It's not that way dear. It's with a sincere heart you repent. What you posted means repenting with the intention of deceiving God again and again.

That's why God looks at the heart. Yet we judge Him when we don't know the heart of others. God help us

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Martinez19(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2017
AHCB:
LOL. So you're now afraid of him? grin
Ban no sweet o. Besides, telling theist the truth will invoke their wrath. grin
Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:

It's not that way dear. It's with a sincere heart you repent. What you posted means repenting with the intention of deceiving God again and again.

That's why God looks at the heart. Yet we judge Him when we don't know the heart of others. God help us
It doesn't change the fact that faith is much more important than works, and the deeds of a person who lacks it are irrelevant. But the faithful can always be shown mercy and grace.

Is the moderator of this section a Christian? Someone has been deleting MY posts for no reason. Just watch, he might delete this one too.
Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2017
When you are baptized, you died with Christ.

The flesh is dead.
Born again with a new life.

A natural man will hate whoever hates him because it is natural to do so.

A spiritual man will love those that hate him.which is not natural. He will always turn the other cheek

Therefore, a child of God will not fornicate. Because he is spiritual, not natural. It is natural to fornicate.

Not all the people you see in churches are Christians.
They only go to church.

Christian" means like Christ.....this word was first used by people who studied the life of Christ and see that the disciples behaved like him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Student125(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I want evidence that Most Christians fornicate .

If no one cares for evidence then I can say that most atheists I know sleep with dogs because all around me I see atheists sleeping with dogs .

Are you happy with this thinking ?
I must say u are bias.
And what evidence do u need, video proof or data. if data plz you have a reason to research on the topic and come back with ur findings.
My advice is, be truthful no matter what.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Student125:

I must say u are bias.
And what evidence do u need, video proof or data. if data plz you have a reason to research on the topic and come back with ur findings.
@bold

You're giving him the most difficult task ever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by bennyann: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Student125:

I must say u are bias.

Hmmmm...

What if you see it this way:

We're still so much in an era where when you are not a Muslim, then you are a christian. In Nigeria, atheism exist mostly on nairaland I believe.

This is what I'm trying to say..

These atheists and others are mostly seen as Christians when they are not. So whatever they do will be termed as it's Christians who do them.

And who is a Christian? is it someone who claims he is a Christian or someone who acts like one, like he is really a Christian?

You can't call him a liar now because this is an argument. He is driving at a point and haven't gotten there yet and So are you also driving at a point.

Let's see his conclusion first..

Besides if most Christians fornicate, then there are no more Christians in the land. Thanks to originakalokalo
Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by hopefulLandlord: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:

Hmmmm...

We're still so much in an era where when you are not a Muslim, then you are a christian. In Nigeria, atheism exist mostly on nairaland I believe.

These atheists and others are mostly seen as Christians when they are not. So whatever they do will be termed as it's Christians who do them.

And who is a Christian? is it someone who claims he is a Christian or someone who acts like one, like he is really a Christian?

You can't call him a liar now because this is an argument. He is driving at a point and haven't gotten there yet and So are you also driving at a point.

Besides if most Christians fornicate, then there are no more Christians in the land. Thanks to originakalokalo
People will insist that the Christianity we are criticising is not true Christianity.
Of course I don't criticize true christianity. You never do. Neither do I or any other atheist. See, the christian who pulls this off by definition holds true Christianity. And he/she only reacts when you happen not to criticize his/her version of christianity, which is true Christianity or he/she wouldn't hold it.

It's impossible to criticize "True Christians™" because there is no such thing, and never has been. The number of True Christians™ who have ever existed is exactly zero, and will never increase. Because the definitions of "True Christianity™" constantly contradict both themselves and each other, so there has never been a single person who could fit them, and never will be.

so the person that regards his/herself as True Christian starts distancing his/herself from the criticised "Christian" but these sorts of distancing attempts just highlight how impossible it is to know just what a TRUE CHRISTIAN™ even is. The same people who distance themselves so desperately are themselves denounced as false Christians, often by the same people they're distancing themselves *from*.

https://www.nairaland.com/3567239/true-christian-lets-ask-some

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Student125(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:

Hmmmm...

Thank you bro, you made sense.
I agree with ur last paragraph, most of the so called church goer are hypocrite and so shouldn't be called Christan cuz they don't practice what they preach but in the real sense they believe and are proud to call themselves Christian.
What he should have said is they are not true Christian(Christ like).
Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by Martinez19(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2017
The idea that the christian god delivers you from your sins is bunk. Control your konji BY YOURSELF lest it destroys you. Konji is a respecter of no man.
Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by bennyann: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Student125:

Thank you bro, you made sense.
I agree with ur last paragraph, most of the so called church goer are hypocrite and so shouldn't be called Christan cuz they don't practice what they preach but in the real sense they believe and are proud to call themselves Christian.
What he should have said is they are not true Christian(Christ like).

Thank you too.

But you know we are not negating the allegations that some Christians fall but they make sure they rise again. They make sure they do not go back nailing Jesus again and again.

Unlike those perceived to be Christians who see fornication and adultery as a lifestyle.

The fact you go to church or the fact you are an Igbo person doesn't make you a Christian.

I can try to understand why some fall into fornication because they aren't yet married but I don't understand how a Christian would fall into adultery.

Despite all the weaknesses, Christians are not meant to be partakers of such and some have proved such a life is possible through the help of and love for God.

A Christian again is someone who acts like Christ. and by their fruits you shall know them- which means fornication and adultery is not part of those fruits by which you identify them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by bennyann: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Martinez19:
The idea that the christian god delivers you from your sins is bunk. Control your konji BY YOURSELF lest it destroys you. Konji is a respecter of no man.

Self control is also one of the qualities of a Christian. It's compulsory that Christians possess it. Though some who are not Christians demonstrate it also.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by bennyann: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

People will insist that the Christianity we are criticising is not true Christianity.
Of course I don't criticize true christianity. You never do. Neither do I or any other atheist. See, the christian who pulls this off by definition holds true Christianity. And he/she only reacts when you happen not to criticize his/her version of christianity, which is true Christianity or he/she wouldn't hold it.

It's impossible to criticize "True Christians™" because there is no such thing, and never has been. The number of True Christians™ who have ever existed is exactly zero, and will never increase. Because the definitions of "True Christianity™" constantly contradict both themselves and each other, so there has never been a single person who could fit them, and never will be.

so the person that regards his/herself as True Christian starts distancing his/herself from the criticised "Christian" but these sorts of distancing attempts just highlight how impossible it is to know just what a TRUE CHRISTIAN™ even is. The same people who distance themselves so desperately are themselves denounced as false Christians, often by the same people they're distancing themselves *from*.

https://www.nairaland.com/3567239/true-christian-lets-ask-some

Brother Hope, when you are to choose among those that call themselves Christians, you choose those that have the qualities. I mean you've tested them and see that they are qualified to be called Christians. You've seen the qualities in them.

A Christian is someone who has accepted Jesus as his master and Lord and has decided to imbibe and portray the attitude of Jesus. He is to follow and go by the words of Jesus. He isn't a Christian because he belongs to some group.

That's why when someone go off, you hear words like, "and you call yourself a Christian"

We may all pretend here not to know who a Christian is but I'm sure everyone here knows because they are aware of what a Christian should do and not do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by GoodMuyis(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Very unfortunate felixomor is right to say when it come to bible [belief] the atheist will pretend is if English is their problem.

If you wanted to argue intelligently, OP should have define who a Christian is, from their, we the Christian, might likely introduce to you who the religious were, and few theological topics such as human depravity why fornication is common among so-called Christian, probably fuse it with Scientific evidence why every human do have sexual urge. But just as judedwriter had answered only very disciplined christians can live above all sexual immoraties couple with aim to live a pure and holy life - Heb 12:14.

I believe the answer is simple instead of doing acrobatic discussion which will derailed the thread.

grin grin I have the urge sometimes, but I disciple myself even though there are weakling who are expecting me to approach them BUT just a some nairaland will say, grin grin I dont have a bleep to give, those who give a bleep went that way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by swegiedon(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2017
they do because of the suppression of human creative force "sex"
Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by rhektor(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by AHCB: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Very unfortunate felixomor is right to say when it come to bible [belief] the atheist will pretend is if English is their problem.

If you wanted to argue intelligently, OP should have define who a Christian is, from their, we the Christian, might likely introduce to you who the religious were, and few theological topics such as human depravity why fornication is common among so-called Christian, probably fuse it with Scientific evidence why every human do have sexual urge. But just as judedwriter had answered only very disciplined christians can live above all sexual immoraties couple with aim to live a pure and holy life - Heb 12:14.

I believe the answer is simple instead of doing acrobatic discussion which will derailed the thread.

grin grin I have the urge sometimes, but I disciple myself even though there are weakling who are expecting me to approach them BUT just a some nairaland will say, grin grin I dont have a bleep to give, those who give a bleep went that way
Care to define who a 'true' christian is?
Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by AHCB: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Why Do Most Christians Commit Fornication & Adultery?. by oaroloye(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
SHALOM!

AHCB:
So, I'm wondering why many of our christian brothers and sisters commit fornication.

The bible say in the book of 1st Corinthians Verse 18-20:

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

I ask this question because I've witnessed many, like many christian brothers and sisters fornicate and commit adultery like it's the very air they survive on.

If a person say he or she is christian, then why can't that person abide by the rules governing what he or she say they are? Why fornicate and commit adultery when your Biblical law clearly forbid it?

Cc: KingEbukasBlog.

If you are a Witness, why don't you ask the Guilty Parties?

PAUL said that all that is needed for Salvation is to confess that Yahshua is Lord.

These idiots evidently believed him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier / Book Of Luke. (Very Deep Words of JESUS) / All Sufficient God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.