Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions (51030 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Wizdude(m): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Chai grin grin
That puppy wee suffer in the hands of reactive Nigerians. He should just find ice and place on his head and let better breeze touch that head cos Nigerians are out to roast him like corn.

But I love puppies o embarassed undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Platony(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nairalanders, una no dey sleep??..see time!!!! angry
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by idu1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Someone said 'its only in nigeria we have celebrity scammer' grin grin grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by dharamanil(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

But who gave him the moral right to condemn people who use their hard earned money to buy what they want?

It's better to buy a fake item with your hard earned money and pose for the gram than actually deceive or steal people's hard earned money so you can buy real stuff to post for the gram.

We all know who the hypocrite and big thief is. undecided

Every income as far as it comes in as a result of work is hard earned. Well maybe i would agree he doesnt have the moral jurisdiction to condemn them but my borther he said the truth. This artist may represent brands or individual but the fact still remain. They wear fake thingz and brag about it. The other time freeze called them out, pato was yabbed for wearing fake yezzys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by TDonald: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2017
dharamanil:

[s]Every income as far as it comes in as a result of work is hard earned[/s]. Well maybe i would agree he doesnt have the moral jurisdiction to condemn them but my borther he said the truth. This artist may represent brands or individual but the fact still remain. They wear fake thingz and brag about it. The other time freeze called them out, pato was yabbed for wearing fake yezzys.

undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2017
dharamanil:

Every income as far as it comes in as a result of work is hard earned. Well maybe i would agree he doesnt have the moral jurisdiction to condemn them but my borther he said the truth. This artist may represent brands or individual but the fact still remain. They wear fake thingz and brag about it. The other time freeze called them out, pato was yabbed for wearing fake yezzys.
Let them wear the fake Oga as long as it is with their money. They never forced anyone to go and buy it.

Only gullible and dumb people will be influenced by the fake life they see on social media. You can't blame an artiste for what you choose to understand from his lifestyle.

Hush puppy has no moral right to say shït because the money he used to buy those original items was stolen and he can't motivate or inspire the right set of people with such a lifestyle.

Please no need to cover up for him. He's a con artist and should be seen as such. His hands are not clean therefore he has no right whatsoever to call anyone out.

23 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Platony(m): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2017
I rily admire dis Hushpuppy's balls,...dey think we der fans ar mugus, posting fake stuffs steadily. If person talk, dem go dey complain. Dem don jam person wey ready for dem....their fear be say Hushpuppi do originals. Dey are scared. Fake ass yeyebrities!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2017
dharamanil:

The bold statement above leaves much to be pondered on.

12 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
I support hushpuppi yahoo yahoo is not a crime i love u hushpuppi i look up 2 you.you are my personal lord and saviour cry cry any oloriburuku wey quote me may orunmila fall on you angry

I pity yr parents

18 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Makapedia: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Hushpuppy needs to hush and stop barking like a puppy? Damm y'all grin

Rubbish and Nonse (E no Funny) Get Out find another thing else and do .... you wan be Great and like Correct Bro , Pigeon
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by mostsimpliest(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Names of class Noisemakers (to be submitted to Uncle Buhari when he comes back) 1. Davido 2. Hushpuppi x3 3. Tonto Dike x2 4. Evans x5 5. Falz the bahd guy 6. 9ice 7. Bobrisky x16 8. K Cee 9.wizkid x2 for looking for davido trouble 10.mercy Aigbe 11.phyno x1 Uncle will beat all of you

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by dharamanil(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Exactly. Man nor be thief until them catch am.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by dharamanil(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Let them wear the fake Oga as long as it is with their money. They never forced anyone to go and buy it.

Only gullible and dumb people will be influenced by the fake life they see on social media. You can't blame an artiste for what you choose to understand from his lifestyle.

Hush puppy has no moral right to say shït because the money he used to buy those original items was stolen and he can't motivate or inspire the right set of people with such a lifestyle.

Please no need to cover up for him. He's a con artist and should be seen as such. His hands are not clean therefore he has no right whatsoever to call anyone out.

Did u help him steal the money, were u there when he stole them, has anybody complained to you that ray stole their money,did u check you account and your bank told you he stole your money?

You cant call him a thief cuz he earns more than others. My brother wait make them catch am before u call am thief.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by tellwisdom: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2017
dharamanil:

Did u help him steal the money, were u there when he stole them, has anybody complained to you that ray stole their money,did u check you account and your bank told you he stole your money?

You cant call him a thief cuz he earns more than others. My brother wait make them catch am before u call am thief.

Thats the problem with Nigerians. They envy you when they couldn't meet up with u. They always think everyone has to be poor like them. You cannot call him a thief until proven otherwise.
That nicca de give these people a run for their money. He dey arrange them well from their fake lives.

14 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Hushpuppy is just a jobless bastarrd thats just too scared to come back to Nigeria

See Kcee's clapback at hushpuppy: You Have No Credible Source Of Income – Kcee Slams Hushpuppi In New Post

www.naijadailyfeed.com/2017/06/29/you-have-no-credible-source-of-income-kcee-slams-hushpuppi-in-new-post/
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by dharamanil(m): 12:29am On Jun 30, 2017
tellwisdom:

Thats the problem with Nigerians. They envy you when they couldn't meet up with u. They always think everyone has to be poor like them. You cannot call him a thief until proven otherwise.
That nicca de give these people a run for their money. He dey arrange them well from their fake lives.

wagbayi brotherly...... as in the guy dey gii dem plain truth. next thing people begin dey yarn anyhow..... I would not even be surprised if they discover maybe he was fraud before but has gone legit.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by samisj4real(m): 12:40am On Jun 30, 2017
HUSHPUPPI only a realest will give u a thumb....
2 all those girls running dere mouth in here i believe dey are aspiring day & nyt just 2 perceive the scent of ya perfume

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by damola1: 12:41am On Jun 30, 2017
dharamanil:

So, what does the guy do for a living?

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Teaser4(m): 12:42am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

But who gave him the moral right to condemn people who use their hard earned money to buy what they want?

It's better to buy a fake item with your hard earned money and pose for the gram than actually deceive or steal people's hard earned money so you can buy real stuff to post for the gram.

Punk shey money dey fal from heaven, try to chache and c how hard it is. brokeass ep, hushpuppi can feed al ur generations; past, present and future.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by dharamanil(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2017
damola1:

So, what does the guy do for a living?

if he aint telling u or me dont mean he a thief

abi kilewi mowi?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Yet these same people wearing fake wAtches will stand up against piracy?!?!

Bro, As much as Hushpuppet is a fool, he was damn right about these hypocrites

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by tellwisdom: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2017
dharamanil:

wagbayi brotherly...... as in the guy dey gii dem plain truth. next thing people begin dey yarn anyhow..... I would not even be surprised if they discover maybe he was fraud before but has gone legit.

shebi, tinubu is legit? Saraki doesn't steal or hasn't stolen? Obasanjo wey ruin many lives nko? Buhari wey fake chibok after killing too many innocent lives nko? These men kept Nigerians in poor state, yet no one could go after them.

I'm not advocating for crime, but we blaqs are so densed not to see above our nose. Na Wetin no dey important to our lives we dey like show muscle for. The boi chose to live his life that way and people are busy crying foul and gnashing. Everybody musn't do the same thing as we didn't come this world together. Bloody broke azzz hypocrites everywhere. #I'mOut mehn!

5 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by ehischris1: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
I support hushpuppi yahoo yahoo is not a crime i love u hushpuppi i look up 2 you.you are my personal lord and saviour cry cry any oloriburuku wey quote me may orunmila fall on you angry

mumu like u, ur personal lord and saviour........Huuughhhh, so dumb

5 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Thank God you saw that, i wonder what the society is turning into. So this the kind of advice that one is going to give to his children.

5 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Burna88(f): 1:06am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

. biko Less hear Word,na Wetin seff,all i see is beef here,do u know d real source of these musicians wealth too,y r u condemin hushpuppi like hé is thé biggest criminal,nd mind u even If hé is a scammer,he worked for it too,whether he stole it or Not,all of Dem r d Same,dey r makin dia money in whatever way They could nd we r here rantin....I ll b ready for whatever bashin...I spoke already.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 30, 2017
dharamanil:

The bold statement above leaves much to be pondered on. I'm wondering what the society is turning into. So this the kind of advice that you are going to give to your children?

4 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by belindar: 1:12am On Jun 30, 2017
djpop100:

I pity yr parents

Do you also pity Nigeria politicians parents? Fool

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by kobibosz(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2017
Make wona live Hushpuppi alone d guy dey ball
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2017
Burna88:
. biko Less hear Word,na Wetin seff,all i see is beef here,do u know d real source of these musicians wealth too,y r u condemin hushpuppi like hé is thé biggest criminal,nd mind u even If hé is a scammer,he worked for it too,whether he stole it or Not,all of Dem r d Same,dey r makin dia money in whatever way They could nd we r here rantin....I ll b ready for whatever bashin...I spoke already.
Hahaha! Naijaboy, see money na money type of girls.
Nne where is your moral value? Now answer this question below

Name: Phyno

Name: Hushpuppi

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by jobnation(f): 1:22am On Jun 30, 2017
That ugly moment when your girlfriend throws you on the bed, trying to be sexy, but you hit your head on the bedstead and die... hell fire straight.... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) / Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together / Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.