Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions (51024 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by rapmike(m): 1:58am On Jun 30, 2017
kingjabz:
More...
this last part about hush and barking got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 30, 2017
dharamanil:

Every income as far as it comes in as a result of work is hard earned.

Even robbery lol. This is what fraudstars tell themselves so they can sleep at night.

10 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by raphy(m): 3:10am On Jun 30, 2017
the guy hush is just so high on cheap dope.you guys no need to blame him.just help him to rehab thts all.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by KanwuliaExtra: 4:14am On Jun 30, 2017
When men start having periods. . . .
They become worse than women! grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by livinbygrace: 4:15am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Let them wear the fake Oga as long as it is with their money. They never forced anyone to go and buy it.

Only gullible and dumb people will be influenced by the fake life they see on social media. You can't blame an artiste for what you choose to understand from his lifestyle.

Hush puppy has no moral right to say shït because the money he used to buy those original items was stolen and he can't motivate or inspire the right set of people with such a lifestyle.

Please no need to cover up for him. He's a con artist and should be seen as such. His hands are not clean therefore he has no right whatsoever to call anyone out.

You are spewing trash,go and tell your Politicians that epistle.Most of the money bags today have been involved in one shady deals or the other.Its not how you make money that matters but how you spends it.Piss out!!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Vindyk(m): 4:47am On Jun 30, 2017
From his name alone He is a nobody seeking attention
Hush= Silence and puppi= small dog and dat is #SilenceSmallDOG ;DFrom his name alone He is a nobody seeking attention
Hush= Silence and puppi= small dog and dat is #SilenceSmallDOG

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by originals2: 4:52am On Jun 30, 2017
Better prison dy wait for the guy above me...grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by alaposasamura(m): 5:25am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

But who gave him the moral right to condemn people who use their hard earned money to buy what they want?

It's better to buy a fake item with your hard earned money and pose for the gram than actually deceive or steal people's hard earned money so you can buy real stuff to post for the gram.

We all know who the hypocrite and big thief is. undecided

So those that buy or make their pirated CDs don't use their "hard earned money"?

Hushpuppi is right it's just a case of the right message from the wrong messenger.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Timbercrush: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Can the wrist watch tell us what will happen tomorrow?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Sagay212: 6:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Phyno and Ice prince really fall my hand,they shouldn't have stooped so low to be replying this dude...he's got nothing to lose,but now people start to dey reason say dem no fit afford the original watch now that we all know the watch is 39million ......
Let's hope this can boost ice prince career a bit,he needs the attention. undecided

Phyno an ice prince can never afford the watch, hence they wear fake either out of ignorance or whatever. Hushpupi is a trouble making stubborn goat and everyone knows. But the truth phucking hurts. It's better not to wear a wrist watch than to wear a fake. These are guys who sing and brag about having millions in bank accounts yet they wear fake shi.t. All of phyno,kcee's and ice's clap backs are so phucking wack. Let them dispute that their watches aren't fake. Even the twitter memes are so dry...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Tamarapetty(f): 6:09am On Jun 30, 2017
no comment
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by jrerico1(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Yet these same people wearing fake wAtches will stand up against piracy?!?!

Bro, As much as Hushpuppet is a fool, he was damn right about these hypocrites
Hushpuppsi is not a fool please
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by NoApology(m): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=PMPhoenix post=57967340]Only the true gamers in the house know what video game 'HushPuppi' stole his name from.....[/quote Hush Puppies is an American internationally marketed brand of contemporary, casual footwear for men, women and children.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by anonym0us: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

But who gave him the moral right to condemn people who use their hard earned money to buy what they want?

It's better to buy a fake item with your hard earned money and pose for the gram than actually deceive or steal people's hard earned money so you can buy real stuff to post for the gram.

We all know who the hypocrite and big thief is. undecided
and who gave you the moral right to condem him a thief? and what gave u the moral right to call him a thief? has he stolen any of your property? does he have any case with the federal government? if you don't know anything just shut up..hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
I support hushpuppi yahoo yahoo is not a crime i love u hushpuppi i look up 2 you.you are my personal lord and saviour cry cry any oloriburuku wey quote me may orunmila fall on you angry
u are the definition of a slave. Black one for da mara.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by NoApology(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=PMPhoenix post=57967340]Only the true gamers in the house know what video game 'HushPuppi' stole his name from.....[/quote

Hush Puppies is an American internationally marketed brand of contemporary, casual footwear for men, women and children.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by anonym0us: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
u are the definition of a slave. Black one for da mara.
and u are a definition of olosho

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by anigeorge379(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2017
We all know the artist wear fake designer and only few wear original .......hush dog should stop disgrassing him self on social medial
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by SmartMugu: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
I support hushpuppi yahoo yahoo is not a crime i love u hushpuppi i look up 2 you.you are my personal lord and saviour cry cry any oloriburuku wey quote me may orunmila fall on you angry
I almost quote you, when I hear Orunmila, I just gentle because I no wan make Orunmila focus on my matter. No worry, may be next time.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2017
They don't worth my attention
www.entmirror.com
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by tballeyy(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2017
djpop100:

I pity yr parents
u never do 1+1 = 11 before? Every body na theif if u see oppotuniti u go do pas ham
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Sammiejokes(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2017
I see Gucci endorsement looming for puppy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by francisbarrack(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2017
iaamxavier:
Dear evan why didn't you kidnap this mrrfvcker and charge him 100M$ at least the PUPPY won't have voice to bark like a castrated goat? sad

U people n kidnapping... Is in d blood
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Praktikals(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Obelenwajesu: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Phyno, the moment I noticed the fool stepped on your toes, I said Igbo guys don't come last.
hushpuppi in fact you are and still remains a puppy, simple!!!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by lordpreceey: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2017
WHO IS HUSHPUPPI?
A COMMON CRIMINAL SEEKING RELEVANCE
THAT'S ALL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) / Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.