Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions (51027 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by marychi18: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
I support hushpuppi yahoo yahoo is not a crime i love u hushpuppi i look up 2 you.you are my personal lord and saviour cry cry any oloriburuku wey quote me may orunmila fall on you angry
u mean conning people of their hard earned money is not a crime? Do u know how many lives n family has been ruined by yahoo boys? That's why u guys die like hoodrats. Don't worry karma will fall on u soon. U and hushBingo your lord n saviour.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Kendroid: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Now Hushpuppi has gotten all the attentions he needed, Phyno personally don faL my handz cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Teaser4(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

This one's IQ is just too low.

Make you dey chache dey go. Nothing do you grin
What do you know? k33p hating on pipu, berra go and learn how to mind ya biz
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Tchinaidi(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Don't you just love hushpuppi.Hush is the illest mudafucking strategic marketer ever.so kcee don up their game to prove a point on Gucci.men this is Gucci's rep here in naija and trust me every artiste wey dey feel up must package up.Long live Gucci.Long live hushpuppi.Judgment day don come.Bro u got me... Im a loyal fan here in ph

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
anonym0us:
and u are a definition of olosho
suck my hairy kunt
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by anonym0us: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
suck my hairy kunt
no way

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by anonym0us: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
marychi18:
u mean conning people of their hard earned money is not a crime? Do u know how many lives n family has been ruined by yahoo boys? That's why u guys die like hoodrats. Don't worry karma will fall on u soon. U and hushBingo your lord n saviour.
all u lame bitchess keep saying do u know how many family has been ruined by yahoo boys? please tell us how many or u help ur self with cucumber

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

I don't see them as hypocrites. Those "fake" watches you see them wearing are actually still expensive just that it was not made by the right people.

That brotha, is the actual definition of piracy, whether the watch is an expensive replica or some cheap fake Chinese one. So long as the Patek Replica was NOT made by Patek, nor that Patek will be paid for the sale of that watch ( that bares THEIR name), then it's PIRACY.

The money they used in buying those watches was theirs not from internet scam. They are not obligated to get an original accessory before they wear it. It is their money let them buy whatever they want with it.

If the above is what you truly believe then the same should be accepted for pirated CDs.

Hushpuppi should enjoy his stolen money in peace and stop barking everywhere like he's or fashion police.

True!
But he is an attention seeker, that's why he posts these flamboyant pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
jrerico1:
Hushpuppsi is not a fool please

I believe that what he posts on social media is foolish... And a clear sign that he is LONELY (that's obvious by is always alone pics) and just seeking for attention
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Burna88(f): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
mylifeisagift:

You are the biggest morally bankrupted fool I have ever come across...God help Nigeria.
God Help you too,but dont die with That mentality.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Burna88(f): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
mylifeisagift:

You are the biggest morally bankrupted fool I have ever come across...God help Nigeria.
nd u r a bigger hypocrite,y hatin on d rich fellow,Lets face fact u May become more of him If u were That rich too....it all starts sumwia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ice Cube With His Son Then And Now / Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together / Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.