Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions (51032 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Yet these same people wearing fake wAtches will stand up against piracy?!?!

Bro, As much as Hushpuppet is a fool, he was damn right about these hypocrites
I don't see them as hypocrites. Those "fake" watches you see them wearing are actually still expensive just that it was not made by the right people.

The money they used in buying those watches was theirs not from internet scam. They are not obligated to get an original accessory before they wear it. It is their money let them buy whatever they want with it.

Hushpuppi should enjoy his stolen money in peace and stop barking everywhere like he's or fashion police.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by lordpreceey: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2017
WHO IS HUSHPUPPI?
A COMMON CRIMINAL SEEKING RELEVANCE
THAT'S ALL
saucekid just bagged a 2 year jail term, dammykrane has been arrested and currently undergoing prosecution
Hushpuppi could be the next in line
cos the odds are damn very high
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2017
anonym0us:
and who gave you the moral right to condem him a thief? and what gave u the moral right to call him a thief? has he stolen any of your property? does he have any case with the federal government? if you don't know anything just shut up..hypocrite
This one doesn't have a point. Abeg Comot make I see road. grin

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2017
livinbygrace:

You are spewing trash,go and tell your Politicians that epistle.Most of the money bags today have been involved in one shady deals or the other.Its not how you make money that matters but how you spends it.Piss out!!
Congratulations! Encourage everyone around you to become scammers, kidnappers, drug dealers and ritualists.

Because I'm sure it's only people with shady businesses that always rant about the unimportance of the source of a man's wealth.

Happy scamming/kidnapping. grin

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Burna88:
. biko Less hear Word,na Wetin seff,all i see is beef here,do u know d real source of these musicians wealth too,y r u condemin hushpuppi like hé is thé biggest criminal,nd mind u even If hé is a scammer,he worked for it too,whether he stole it or Not,all of Dem r d Same,dey r makin dia money in whatever way They could nd we r here rantin....I ll b ready for whatever bashin...I spoke already.
Wawu! Is laik your boyfriend is one of them too. I'm sure you're really feeding fat from his job. Enjoy while it lasts! grin

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Teaser4:
Punk shey money dey fal from heaven, try to chache and c how hard it is. brokeass ep, hushpuppi can feed al ur generations; past, present and future.
This one's IQ is just too low.

Make you dey chache dey go. Nothing do you grin

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by anonym0us: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

This one doesn't have a point. Abeg Comot make I see road. grin
dicck sucker....
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by DieBuhari: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

I don't see them as hypocrites. Those "fake" watches you see them wearing are actually still expensive just that it was not made by the right people.

The money they used in buying those watches was theirs not from internet scam. They are not obligated to get an original accessory before they wear it. It is their money let them buy whatever they want with it.

Hushpuppi should enjoy his stolen money in peace and stop barking everywhere like he's or fashion police.
Man stop shifting the goal post.
Should these same artistes continue complaining when people buy pirated copies of their CDs with their hard earned money? Afterall they also buy pirated copies of other people's products.
That's the point, face it and stop beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2017
DieBuhari:

Man stop shifting the goal post.
Should these same artistes continue complaining when people buy pirated copies of their CDs with their hard earned money? Afterall they also buy pirated copies of other people's products.
That's the point, face it and stop beating about the bush.

I don't even remember quoting you. Abeg stay your lane this morning. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by DieBuhari: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

I don't even remember quoting you. Abeg stay your lane this morning. undecided
Just making empty noise all over the thread.
Learn to reason before posting next time.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by lekhi: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Let them wear the fake Oga as long as it is with their money. They never forced anyone to go and buy it.

Only gullible and dumb people will be influenced by the fake life they see on social media. You can't blame an artiste for what you choose to understand from his lifestyle.

Hush puppy has no moral right to say shït because the money he used to buy those original items was stolen and he can't motivate or inspire the right set of people with such a lifestyle.

Please no need to cover up for him. He's a con artist and should be seen as such. His hands are not clean therefore he has no right whatsoever to call anyone out.
And for your mind u no sabi say most of Nigerian artist(musician) are into same trade as hushpupi.what is the diff kettle calling out pot
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2017
lekhi:

And for your mind u no sabi say most of Nigerian artist(musician) are into same trade as hushpupi.what is the diff kettle calling out pot
I sabi well well but at least not Phyno and ice prince.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2017
tballeyy:
u never do 1+1 = 11 before? Every body na theif if u see oppotuniti u go do pas ham

haaaa really okay
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by IBreakRules: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Brown14:
I don't support violence but this Niggga needs to be shot....in the balls!
bruhhhh!!
I'm glad you don't support violence o!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2017
DieBuhari:

Just making empty noise all over the thread.
Learn to reason before posting next time.
When the person I originally quoted replies me I'll surely give him my response reasonably cos he is also one.

Now you can stop jumping on my mentions. Bye. grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by moorevic(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2017
Hushpuppi is an asslicker. Fvcked up big time brah
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

But who gave him the moral right to condemn people who use their hard earned money to buy what they want?

It's better to buy a fake item with your hard earned money and pose for the gram than actually deceive or steal people's hard earned money so you can buy real stuff to post for the gram.

We all know who the hypocrite and big thief is. undecided

The context to what he is saying is simple, if our musicians all claim to go on protests about the effect piracy has on them, why should they go about living a standard they can't meet. Why purchase fake products when it's also copyright?!? at the expense of another mans sweat? Why not purchase the real thING... Hushpuppi makes a lot of noise agreed, but he said the truth. If it weren't Hushpuppi, these musicians would have flushed the life of whoever said it in the toilets.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2017
dadaic:

The context to what he is saying is simple, if our musicians all claim to go on protests about the effect piracy has on them, why should they go about living a standard they can't meet. Why purchase fake products when it's also copyright?!? at the expense of another mans sweat? Why not purchase the real thING... Hushpuppi makes a lot of noise agreed, but he said the truth. If it weren't Hushpuppi, these musicians would have flushed the life of whoever said it in the toilets.
Agreed. That's why my opinion is on hushpuppi's crass way of calling them out. Definitely if it were Mr.Freeze the OAP, I'm sure the story would have been different by now.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Phyno and Ice prince really fall my hand,they shouldn't have stooped so low to be replying this dude...he's got nothing to lose,but now people start to dey reason say dem no fit afford the original watch now that we all know the watch is 39million ......
Let's hope this can boost ice prince career a bit,he needs the attention. undecided

As per expensive watches, We all know most Nigerian celebrities can't afford it..
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Agreed. That's why my opinion is on hushpuppi's crass way of calling them out. Definitely if it were Mr.Freeze the OAP, I'm sure the story would have been different by now.

It's easy to call them out because he loves the hype, truth be told. He can tell what a real wristwatch is, and I can't. And I am sure a number of persons can't tell. Believe it or not, Evans just like the musicians mentioned are household names. And you will agree with me that HushPuppi is. The artists hearing this, being called out by someone who seems to be more powerful than they are, if not more than they are, because of money. They get moved. My opinion is he said the truth, I suppose you haven't seen these celebrities talk. I once witnessed Timaya poured a glass of wine on a waitress for pouring the wine wrongly in his glass. According to Timaya, he said she didn't tilt the wine glass, and she was wrong there. On that same day, he was boasting of how much he bought his wristwatch. I can't tell who wears a real one or not, but please, the context is simple. He pointed it out that why buy fake product A, and you sell product B which of course I can get a copy right product B, but go all over protesting to buy a real product B.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Hushpuppi: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
tyson98:
Hushpuppi is just a fool

Don't ever insult me
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Brown14: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2017
IBreakRules:
bruhhhh!! I'm glad you don't support violence o!

nope...I don't
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Brown14: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2017
IBreakRules:
bruhhhh!! I'm glad you don't support violence o!

nope...I don't but sometimes a little violence is necessary
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2017
dadaic:

It's easy to call them out because he loves the hype, truth be told. He can tell what a real wristwatch is, and I can't. And I am sure a number of persons can't tell. Believe it or not, Evans just like the musicians mentioned are household names. And you will agree with me that HushPuppi is. The artists hearing this, being called out by someone who seems to be more powerful than they are, if not more than they are, because of money. They get moved. My opinion is he said the truth, I suppose you haven't seen these celebrities talk. I once witnessed Timaya poured a glass of wine on a waitress for pouring the wine wrongly in his glass. According to Timaya, he said she didn't tilt the wine glass, and she was wrong there. On that same day, he was boasting of how much he bought his wristwatch. I can't tell who wears a real one or not, but please, the context is simple. He pointed it out that why buy fake product A, and you sell product B which of course I can get a copy right product B, but go all over protesting to buy a real product B.
I see where you're coming from and you have a very valid point.

I'm not oblivious of the lifestyle most of our celebrities live just to create a facade of the better life. But then using it as a yardstick to measure up with what Hushpuppi does is not really agreeable to me.

In every sense he's not the right person to call them out but like you said, he loves the hype and attention from the whole drama which is pretty obvious. From my standpoint he should have remained quiet and humble since bringing out such observations to the fore will definitely back fire with counter accusations. But then he loves and thrives on such attention so I guess he should enjoy the moment till it fades. smiley
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by barallanee(f): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2017
The idiot puppy DAT looks lyk a goat
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

I see where you're coming from and you have a very valid point.

I'm not oblivious of the lifestyle most of our celebrities live just to create a facade of the better life. But then using it as a yardstick to measure up with what Hushpuppi does is not really agreeable to me.

In every sense he's not the right person to call them out but like you said, he loves the hype and attention from the whole drama which is pretty obvious. From my standpoint he should have remained quiet and humble since bringing out such observations to the fore will definitely back fire with counter accusations. But then he loves and thrives on such attention so I guess he should enjoy the moment till it fades. smiley

True...
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by mylifeisagift(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Burna88:
. biko Less hear Word,na Wetin seff,all i see is beef here,do u know d real source of these musicians wealth too,y r u condemin hushpuppi like hé is thé biggest criminal,nd mind u even If hé is a scammer,he worked for it too,whether he stole it or Not,all of Dem r d Same,dey r makin dia money in whatever way They could nd we r here rantin....I ll b ready for whatever bashin...I spoke already.
You are the biggest morally bankrupted fool I have ever come across...God help Nigeria.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by okonja(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2017
Just imagining how much Evans would have charge Hushpuppi if he was kidnapped angry
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by Hushpuppi: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2017
okonja:
Just imagining how much Evans would have charge Hushpuppi if he was kidnapped angry

Evans can't come close..
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by IBreakRules: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Brown14:

nope...I don't but sometimes a little violence is necessary
if shooting someone in the balls is what you call little, I wonder what ur 'not little' would be like.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions by okonja(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Hushpuppi:

Evans can't come close..

Hahahahahaha, Ramoniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, can you cough out $1million if it comes to that? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] / Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) / Don Jazzy Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.