Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu (20819 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Ohanaeze To Miyetti Allah: Enlist Your Members In Military To Fight Insurgency / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by victorDanladi: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo, an apex socio-cultural organisation of the Igbo, on Thursday, disowned the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and his movement, IPOB.

The President-General of Ohanaeze, Chief John Nnia Nwodo said this while addressing members of the Anambra State house of Assembly at the Legislative Complex, Awka, Anambra State.

Nwodo who was particularly embittered by the call by IPOB for a boycott of Anambra Election in November, said Kanu had breached the undertaking he took before him (Nwodo) when he was released from detention.
He said, “I’m just being paternal. The way I commended them as my children; is the way I have the right to chastised them when they go wrong. We don’t need this heat up”.

Nwodo’s addressed read in part “News that reached us in the past few days that Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of IPOB has declared that there will be no election in Anambra in November is shocking and disturbing. I hereby countermand that declaration as President General of Ohaneze.

“Whereas Ohanaeze understands the marginalization and unfair treatment of Igbos which have given rise to self-determination movements in Igboland, leaders of these movements must not arrogate to themselves the supreme leadership of Igboland.

“Statements of the kind credited to Nnamdi Kanu are provocative, misleading and unproductive. Why should Anambra people be denied the opportunity to choose their own leader? Why should any of us who are not from Anambra, no matter how highly placed, descend to the arena and dictate for Anambra people when to vote, whether to vote or who to vote for?

“Anambra, nay Igbos, are still part and parcel of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Yes, we are not happy with our treatment in Nigeria. Yes, some of us want Biafra. Yes, some of us prefer a restructured Federal Republic of Nigeria. But the fact remains that we are still part and parcel of the present Federal Republic of Nigeria, bound by its laws, no matter how repressive or unjust.

“Our approach to reforms of our laws even if it leads to self-determination or restructuring must be lawful. We must convince other Nigerians of our point of view, we must strive to make others share our convictions.
“Our language must be civil, respectful and lead to consensus building. We must resist any attempt to turn division amongst us, as to which way we must go, become a source of altercations between us.

“As we speak very many of our people living in Northern Nigeria are in complete awe and consternation regarding how safe they will be after October 1st. Other Northerners living amongst us are also worried.”

www.punchng.com/youre-heating-up-polity-ohanaeze-tells-nnamdi-kanu/

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
oga,it was ur initial support that emboldened the youngman
Deal with ur mess.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by Afam4eva(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
The most intelligent president of Ohanaeze ndigbo ever. This Nsukka man is doing a great job at the helm. I wonder where his brothers Okwy and Joe Nwodo are.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
angry drag the terrorist,fraudster back to his cage in Kuje.B4 he ruin the life of those. clueless yoots completely

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afam4eva:
The most intelligent president of Ohanaeze ndigbo ever. This Nsukka man is doing a great job at the helm. I wonder where his brothers Okwy and Joe Nwodo are.
chop knuckle. isi di gi nma my brother

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hehehe.. Waiting for D-day. grin

Cowards. cheesy

#AbandonedProperty season II loading. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin cheesy
zombieHUNTER:
they have started creeping out from oshogbo cave
zombieHUNTER:
they have started creeping out from oshogbo cave
Flat head.i'm igbo from Enugu.I dnt support the terrorist/ fraudster kingpin

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
ohanaeze elders and Joe Igbokwe are right.Kanu is a confusionist

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by zombieHUNTER: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
ohanaeze elders and Joe Igbokwe are right.Kanu is a confusionist

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by zombieHUNTER: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Hehehe.. Waiting for D-day. grin

My father Coward.

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by centoke30(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Waiting for Igbos in the north to come bk to the east so that I will quietly go bk there(north) and apply for d jobs d left there...

27 Likes

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by cumbak60: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kanu is riding on the naivety of my people to a phantom fame that will soon fizzle off. Yes, there eye go soon open. I only pity those that keep knocking their head on the floor for him, because by the time they realize it...
I dare to say that Kanu is currently doing a bad job, irrespective of the crowd he commands. These are fanatical crowd that lack the capacity to ask questions. These are people that erroneously believe that Kanu possess a divine mandate to liberate Biafra. What a joke. Abrogating the appearance of rainbow, a mere natural phenomenon, as a sign of God's seal on his leadership is the most laughable part of the drama.
Ndi'abnyi, unu muranya. Jiri otutu chowa ewu oji, mbe chi eji’beiyi.
Any movement that hinges her ideology and inspiration from religion cenotaph is bound to produce fanaticism, intolerance and ultimate dictatorship. I hope Kanu Biafra will not end up an autocratic state. If at all it becomes a reality.

Leadership is beyond media stunts and oratory. Leadership is strategy, tact, diplomacy and above all long suffering with respect to popular views and opinion. In all ramification, IPOB is a joke. IPOB don't represent Igbos, and sensible Igbos should rise to the occasion before it gets out of hand.
Yes, I’m an advocate of a separate country for Ndi’gbo, but I abhor the pact and propagandist approach of IPOB.

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by oladeebo: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
you see!
this is what I know of leader especially in Africa!
Why leaders in Igbo land complice with kanu when he clamp down on Nigeria?
it's not fair!
and bit late for ohanaeze president chief Nwodo, but better than never!
Kanu lack respect!
When he clamp down on Nigeria nation all igbo keep mute!
he disregard Nation,elders leaders etc!
Now He clamp down on all the igbo living all over Nigeria, he clamp down on politicians of the east,
Now it started back fire!
every one talking now!

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by owunabastard: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
cone head... Am Fulani from awka
Shut up not every Igbo man support this nonsense from NK. I am from Anambra and I want election in Anambra so that Obiano will continue with his good job. NK should face Abia State where governance is very poor or even Imo state to tackle Okorocha.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by oladeebo: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
you see!
this is what I know of leader especially in Africa!
Why leaders in Igbo land complice with kanu when he clamp down on Nigeria?
it's not fair!
and bit late for ohanaeze president chief Nwodo, but better than never!
Kanu lack respect!
When he clamp down on Nigeria nation all igbo keep mute!
he disregard Nation,elders leaders etc!
Now He clamp down on all the igbo living all over Nigeria, he clamp down on politicians of the east,
it started back fire!
every one talking now!

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kanu has done the deed already...where were these people since when Kanu was running rampage insulting Northerners and South Westerners ?

37 Likes

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by EzeUche(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ohanaeze has lost relevance in Igboland.

Not one of those old men can get a crowd like Nnamdi Kanu has gotten repeatedly.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
cumbak60:
Kanu is riding on the naivety of my people to a phantom fame that will soon fizzle off. Yes, there eye go soon open. I only pity those that keep knocking their head on the floor for him, because by the time they realize it...
I dare to say that Kanu is currently doing a bad job, irrespective of the crowd he commands. These are fanatical crowd that lack the capacity to ask questions. These are people that erroneously believe that Kanu possess a divine mandate to liberate Biafra. What a joke. Abrogating the appearance of rainbow, a mere natural phenomenon, as a sign of God's seal on his leadership is the most laughable part of the drama.
Ndi'abnyi, unu muranya. Jiri otutu chowa ewu oji, mbe chi eji’beiyi.
Any movement that hinges her ideology and inspiration from religion cenotaph is bound to produce fanaticism, intolerance and ultimate dictatorship. I hope Kanu Biafra will not end up an autocratic state. If at all it becomes a reality.

Leadership is beyond media stunts and oratory. Leadership is strategy, tact, diplomacy and above all long suffering with respect to popular views and opinion. In all ramification, IPOB is a joke. IPOB don't represent Igbos, and sensible Igbos should rise to the occasion before it gets out of hand.
Yes, I’m an advocate of a separate country for Ndi’gbo, but I abhor the pact and propagandist approach of IPOB.
kanu can only trick those village people.They can sniff/inhale his reheated Akpu gaseous from his anus,nah dem sabi

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by cumbak60: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
EzeUche:
Ohanaeze has lost relevance in Igboland.

Not one of those old men can get a crowd like Nnamdi Kanu has gotten repeatedly.
You should understand that their is a difference between quantity and quality. Crowed does not translate to success.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
wink cheesy grin angry angry sad grin grin
zombieHUNTER:
tell your papa to shut up
If you have one though
Bia flat head angry
zombieHUNTER:
tell your papa to shut up
If you have one though
Bia flat head,wetin consign his papa here? Face him/the topic not his papa.Wetin consign u with dat renowned fraudster KANU?Trust me,Kanu is going back to his cage

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by toofit007: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=victorDanladi post=57966722] Awka punchng.com/youre-heating-up-polity-ohanaeze-tells-nnamdi-kanu/
Tony Okafor

The Ohanaeze Ndigbo , an apex socio- cultural
organisation of the Igbo , on Thursday , disowned
the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra ,
Nnamdi Kanu and his movement, IPOB.

The President - General of Ohanaeze, Chief John
Nnia Nwodo said this while addressing members
of the Anambra State house of Assembly at the
Legislative Complex , Awka, Anambra State.
Nwodo who was particularly embittered by the
call by IPOB for a boycott of Anambra Election in
November , said Kanu had breached the
undertaking he took before him (Nwodo ) when he
was released from detention .

He said, “I ’m just being paternal . The way I
commended them as my children ; is the way I
have the right to chastised them when they go
wrong. We don ’ t need this heat up ”.

Nwodo ’s addressed read in part “News that
reached us in the past few days that Nnamdi Kanu ,
the leader of IPOB has declared that there will be
no election in Anambra in November is shocking
and disturbing. I hereby countermand that
declaration as President General of Ohaneze .
“Whereas Ohanaeze understands the
marginalization and unfair treatment of Igbos
which have given rise to self- determination
movements in Igboland , leaders of these
movements must not arrogate to themselves the
supreme leadership of Igboland .

“Statements of the kind credited to Nnamdi Kanu
are provocative , misleading and unproductive.
Why should Anambra people be denied the
opportunity to choose their own leader? Why
should any of us who are not from Anambra , no
matter how highly placed, descend to the arena
and dictate for Anambra people when to vote ,
whether to vote or who to vote for ?
“Anambra , nay Igbos, are still part and parcel of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria . Yes , we are not
happy with our treatment in Nigeria . Yes , some of
us want Biafra . Yes , some of us prefer a
restructured Federal Republic of Nigeria . But the
fact remains that we are still part and parcel of the
present Federal Republic of Nigeria , bound by its
laws , no matter how repressive or unjust .
“Our approach to reforms of our laws even if it
leads to self- determination or restructuring must
be lawful . We must convince other Nigerians of
our point of view, we must strive to make others
share our convictions .

“Our language must be civil , respectful and lead to
consensus building . We must resist any attempt to
turn division amongst us , as to which way we
must go , become a source of altercations between
us .

“As we speak very many of our people living in
Northern Nigeria are in complete awe and
consternation regarding how safe they will be
after October 1 st. Other Northerners living
amongst us are also worried . ”

[/quote this is pure propaganda, nwado never said this I was with him throughout and he supports Biafra in fact he is dying to see Biafra come. this is pure propaganda write up from all this Yoruba gutter journalists they think the can fool us but it is too late. And if they insist that nwado granted this interview then let them upload the video for this interview and let the world see it. they failed to understand that we have made up our mind and we still insist there will never be any election in Biafra land forever .
Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by toofit007: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
victorDanladi:
Awka punchng.com/youre-heating-up-polity-ohanaeze-tells-nnamdi-kanu/
Tony Okafor

The Ohanaeze Ndigbo , an apex socio- cultural
organisation of the Igbo , on Thursday , disowned
the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra ,
Nnamdi Kanu and his movement, IPOB.

The President - General of Ohanaeze, Chief John
Nnia Nwodo said this while addressing members
of the Anambra State house of Assembly at the
Legislative Complex , Awka, Anambra State.
Nwodo who was particularly embittered by the
call by IPOB for a boycott of Anambra Election in
November , said Kanu had breached the
undertaking he took before him (Nwodo ) when he
was released from detention .

He said, “I ’m just being paternal . The way I
commended them as my children ; is the way I
have the right to chastised them when they go
wrong. We don ’ t need this heat up ”.

Nwodo ’s addressed read in part “News that
reached us in the past few days that Nnamdi Kanu ,
the leader of IPOB has declared that there will be
no election in Anambra in November is shocking
and disturbing. I hereby countermand that
declaration as President General of Ohaneze .
“Whereas Ohanaeze understands the
marginalization and unfair treatment of Igbos
which have given rise to self- determination
movements in Igboland , leaders of these
movements must not arrogate to themselves the
supreme leadership of Igboland .

“Statements of the kind credited to Nnamdi Kanu
are provocative , misleading and unproductive.
Why should Anambra people be denied the
opportunity to choose their own leader? Why
should any of us who are not from Anambra , no
matter how highly placed, descend to the arena
and dictate for Anambra people when to vote ,
whether to vote or who to vote for ?
“Anambra , nay Igbos, are still part and parcel of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria . Yes , we are not
happy with our treatment in Nigeria . Yes , some of
us want Biafra . Yes , some of us prefer a
restructured Federal Republic of Nigeria . But the
fact remains that we are still part and parcel of the
present Federal Republic of Nigeria , bound by its
laws , no matter how repressive or unjust .
“Our approach to reforms of our laws even if it
leads to self- determination or restructuring must
be lawful . We must convince other Nigerians of
our point of view, we must strive to make others
share our convictions .

“Our language must be civil , respectful and lead to
consensus building . We must resist any attempt to
turn division amongst us , as to which way we
must go , become a source of altercations between
us .

“As we speak very many of our people living in
Northern Nigeria are in complete awe and
consternation regarding how safe they will be
after October 1 st. Other Northerners living
amongst us are also worried . ”

this is pure propaganda, nwado never said this I was with him throughout and he supports Biafra in fact he is dying to see Biafra come. this is pure propaganda write up from all this Yoruba gutter journalists they think the can fool us but it is too late. And if they insist that nwado granted this interview then let them upload the video for this interview and let the world see it. they failed to understand that we have made up our mind and we still insist there will never be any election in Biafra land forever .

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
owunabastard:

Shut up not every Igbo man support this nonsense from NK. I am from Anambra and I want election in Anambra so that Obiano will continue with his good job. NK should face Abia State where governance is very poor or even Imo state to tackle Okorocha.

Obiano is finishing next year. He's done well, he needs to go and rest. Okwute ka anyi ga eso.

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by leofab(f): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ohnoo
Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ipods will not listen to warning now

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Obiano is finishing next year. He's done well, he needs to go and rest. Okwute ka anyi ga eso.
you are right, obiano should just go and rest, ngige will finish up the good work .

Re: "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu by Unimaginable123: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
What's EU, USAID or any international organization offering any support to a very rich country like Nigeria for?
Cabals parked Nigeria's presidential jet in Britain now, for, as presidency says about 1,000 British pounds per day. Now on its 50th day. So parking presidential plane in UK now costs us about 50,000 British pounds today. Pound to naira is about 400. So officially, Parking plane in UK is costing us 20 million naira. And we don't know for how long more.
Meanwhile, the UK Queen and British Minister, where we park the plane, don't have any jet. The both enter British Airways.
There in Europe. And u dare want European Union to dash us money when they are not fools

One Month After, Buhari In Dilemma Over Babachir, Oke / Buhari appoints Adeniran as Surveyor-General of the Federation / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63