Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,457 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Don't Feel Anything While Reciting The National Anthem... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Feel Anything While Reciting The National Anthem... (351 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Feel Anything While Reciting The National Anthem... by Cooly100: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don't now why I don't have any feeling while reciting the Nigeria national anthem, but feel a surge of strength and pride when listening to Biafra national anthem...

Oh what a feeling...

Who can explain why...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Feel Anything While Reciting The National Anthem... by VeeGeeCee(f): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
What did you think you will feel? The move of the holy spirit?
Re: I Don't Feel Anything While Reciting The National Anthem... by Cooly100: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
What did you think you will feel? The move of the holy spirit?

I feel good, goose pimples, tears in my eyes....and all that...But with Nigerian anthem...I feel nothing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Feel Anything While Reciting The National Anthem... by Cholls(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
my brother when u dey untop woman recite am again

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Feel Anything While Reciting The National Anthem... by Cooly100: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cholls:
my brother when u dey untop woman recite am again

Which one the Nigeria one that says something and does something else? No wonder it gives no feel...Even if dey on top of 72 virgins, I won't still feel anything. It is as dry as anything...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Gang Member Set Ablaze In Ikorodu / Enugu State APC Sacks Her State Chairman. / See How Kaduna APC Faction Criticises El-rufai’s Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.