Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS (9643 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by fuckboys: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
According to Biafra times of Emeka Gift.

Some Arab president came to negotiate on oil blocks with Nnamdi kanu.

I don't believe these are Arabs I think this is staged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDsms8v0Sh4
if you continue this way, one day this moniker will become so irrelevant on nairaland and you'd ask yourself what really happened. Be wise!!, A lot of monikers had come and gone.
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2017
beamtopola:
Imagine if Nigeria is been restructured today, about 2/3 of nairalanders account will remain dormant, cos their state govement wont b able to pay salaries and as such will retrench most workers, and they won't be able to buy data, or most of them who ran business in that state will abandon their businesses and such there will b no money to purchase data.
And most of this tribalism will stop.
And seun will become poor.

That's it especially the iPod youths

1 Like

Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Lmao!!..another scam video for the gullible and zombies to watch and make money for op..The hustle is real indeed cheesy
The only girl I see here without common sense. You need to get some sense, even if it is aba made own.
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You're on a looooooong thingtongue tongue instead wey I go watch your junks make I chop shiit!! Your propagandas​ and meaningless videos are for the gullibles they're the ones putting food on your table grin grin grin

I am revealing the truth I know you're pained
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2017
nototribalist:
If I hear sey I click.
the truth must be known
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
HeGeMon:
He has his fact, all his claim are substantial & true, just because u dnt want him saying the truth would mean he is wrong. He had been clamouring against, lies & hopeless propaganda.

They want to distract people from the truth
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Really??..you must be his side-kick/stooge doubling as his mouthpiece..kindly carry your self away from me if you know whats good for you.

You know he is saying the truth Liepods should stop lying
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2017
dikerebel:
Bros please have mercy on your mom that is in the village selling monkey tail just to provide money for your jamb form.

is your mom not mine
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2017
perez100:
@op, your threads now iritating. Once a new thread has your username, what comes to people's mind is "that clown again."

Ipob member trying to distract people
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2017
sunsewa16:

this is the second time u scammed me of my mb within 12hrs with ur foolishness,but is the last I promised u dat.

second time but u know a lie was exposed
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2017
kwen1:

Honestly,I don't no why some one will chose to be dumb.
ipob make me wonder o
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2017
HausaOverlord:
Arab Presidents, first time I am hearing of this

that's it Sir
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

still waiting the day mods will enforce this rule

it is ipob that abuse
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
This guy is now a formidable force...

thanks sir
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2017
wizzakosh:
The only girl I see here without common sense. You need to get some sense, even if it is aba made own.

instead of her to oppose the video with facts
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by JFT24(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Lmao.......Arabs negotiating oil blocs Are they negotiating to transfer their oil blocs to biafra??

Meanwhile, which of the arabian president are those
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2017
JFT24:
Lmao.......Arabs negotiating oil blocs Are they negotiating to transfer their oil blocs to biafra??

Meanwhile, which of the arabian president are those

that's Biafra news
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Notasyouthink: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am revealing the truth I know you're pained
Truth?? grin grin You're​ busy doing your business of propaganda and junk edited videos that's what you are doing as far as am concerned. How can a bias creature like you reveal truth when you're not upright.
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by fuckfuckman(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Truth?? grin grin You're​ busy doing your business of propaganda and junk edited videos that's what you are doing as far as am concerned. How can a bias creature like you reveal truth when you're not upright.

Ever since I challenge this guys I was banned
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Notasyouthink: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
fuckfuckman:

Ever since I challenge this guys I was banned
We all know that the mods are aiding him to promote propaganda and lies on this forum.
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Notasyouthink:
We all know that the mods are aiding him to promote propaganda and lies on this forum.

which mod be careful for your own ban o
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Notasyouthink: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

which mod be careful for your own ban o
Do you think am afraid of that?? What does it take to open NL account??
Mitcheeeww
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Do you think am afraid of that?? What does it take to open NL account??
Mitcheeeww

mind how u accuse moderators
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by orisa37: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cownu bastard.
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by mukhcech(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Lmao!!..another scam video for the gullible and zombies to watch and make money for op..The hustle is real indeed cheesy

Use your head. E no good make woman mumu like this. :- undecided
Re: Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
mukhcech:

Use your head. E no good make woman mumu like this. :- undecided
is it female

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates / Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu / Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.