Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side (29846 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by pkems: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2017
Okay
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by donoti23(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2017
enjoy ur meat brother
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Arian11(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2017
last price 800k....this one would feed you for months and you can use the skin for shoe anyone that asks tell them its lacoste....also, the teeth if polished with a chemical can serve as precious stones so...i should DM akant number??...

rheether:
OP, do you want to sell?
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by KAYD007(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2017
i hate it when people kill animals just because they can and for the fun of it. it is not nice. sad
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by arcane0(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2017
chimoney17:
So you went to a riverside and killed a slay MAMIWATER and you posting it here

They're coming for you

itz sure ooo
I'm out

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by redsun(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Foools,do you have to show the world your shameful act. Instead doing something to preserve the endangered specie you are killing the few remaining one. That croc is more beneficial to you alive than dead,foool.

2 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Abee79(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
ah ah you people captured lacoste ?
hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2017
kuntash:
if only they know the mouth of the crocodile is flooded with germs

What Is This One Saying? Would They Eat It Raw?
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by maisauki: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2017
My brother add that to your CV
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by buchilino(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2017
jay2pee:
I feel good LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA.......

LOL, ALL OF UNA, DEY KOLO OOO.

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by OliviaYolanda: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2017
nice meat salivating

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by eyescue(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2017
eyescue:
Have being keeping the trail of this reptile thinking it was a mere alligator around ekulu river in Enugu. But after severally destroying my loop trap and making away with my bait , then I and my friend went down the jungle of ekulu hoping to kill an alligator but found this monster crocodile; however, we killed it.
Finally...I hit the front and back page of naira and kobo. Kikikikikiki
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by femi4: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2017
StarBukola:
Ehen,so what we should now do undecided undecided undecided undecided
Go and cook it for me...I'll be waiting in the oza room
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Titau: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Mamiwater is coming for you

Be looking like this

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by swiz123(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Will u guys also eat this one?

So nairaland finally unbanned me...Waka shege banza damburuba kid mods...Hiss*
why were you banned
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by vikeyz(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2017
FOOD is ready

Check my signature for more
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2017
swiz123:
why were you banned
they don't tell u why...But I notice is when I comment on politics*
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by ordainbuzz(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2017
arsenal jersey everywhere even in De bush
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Lawless101(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Why will you kill it? Don't you know how to preserve wild life? Is there no zoo in Enugu?
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by AYOILORI: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
You should be arrested for doing more harm than good.
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by lonelydora: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Nutase:
Hungry people rejoice while depleting our wide life. cry

Distorting our ecosystem.
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by buffalowings: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Nwodosis:
But Buhari said that we should embrace farming and not hunting!

Make him come talk am again

I never hear that time
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by buffalowings: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Nutase:
Hungry people rejoice while depleting our wide life. cry

Hian
Which one be wide life again

Igwe must hear this

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Baroba(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
how many wild animals do you keep sis

Wild animals are meant to be in the wild not kept as pets..
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by delishpot: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Snake era has passed crocidile things on board now. Lalasticlala weh done o. Enjoy your meal.
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Op just murdered one of his ancestors
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by iluvdonjazzy: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
wao
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Jennifer89(f): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2017
CplusJason:
Use this meat knack better banga soup with starch or correct Ukodo...... tongue

Ukodo with yam, plantain or kpokpo garrigrin
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by CplusJason: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Jennifer89:

Ukodo with yam, plantain or kpokpo garrigrin
You be confirm *wafftown babe.

Maximum respect.

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Mbediogu(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2017
eyescue:
Have being keeping the trail of this reptile thinking it was a mere alligator around ekulu river in Enugu. But after severally destroying my loop trap and making away with my bait , then I and my friend went down the jungle of ekulu hoping to kill an alligator but found this monster crocodile; however, we killed it.

Do crocs live in the jungle with buffalos and lions?
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by salesforce: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2017
For real
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Foxrain: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2017
This is an alligator. Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.