Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number (29329 Views)

How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process / How To Change Old Nigeria Naira To New One Pay Attention Pls Share And Subscribe / What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Did you lost your old phone number that's linked to your nin nimc profile? Or the sim got damaged and you're unable to get the number retrieve back, here is a video guide for you on how to go about the whole process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWgMFJuyfI

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 2:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by olajidebary: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2023
sad sad
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by kashboy222(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
miraolakunle:
Please how can I validate my NIN details on Nimc portal. it showing me details need validation
😀 sometimes I wonder if you guys are dumb or what
So you think fraud is good right.
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by olajidebary: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
angry sad
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
florencolatude:
I need help on how to correct my NIN wrong DOB, need it urgent for traveling purpose
it's 15k
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by miraolakunle: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Thank you@ dr Paul for your help in correcting my NIN DOB and validating, I have checked it on the Nimc portal and it reflects successful
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
davebanjo:
please I am having no record found in my NIN after checking it on Nimc portal. how will I rectify this , I need urgent help
drop the phone number you used during the nin registration or your date of birth and your full name as it's written in the nin database, lemme run a check on it for you at my end here
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by miraolakunle: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
NIN issues everywhere bad government extorting people in the name of details correction modifications they purposely created within them self

1 Like

Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
I certainly couldn't agree less with you here Mr
miraolakunle:
NIN issues everywhere bad government extorting people in the name of details correction modifications they purposely created within them self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
Philipadeji:
Please I need urgent help on my wrong date of birth and Names on my NIN how to correct it. I need it for traveling purpose
For correction of wrong date of birth and name, you should visit the nimc office nearest to your place so as to do it at the official price
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by Ajomoghem: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Please I need help. I registered with the NIMC 4 years ago and it was successfully linked to my SIMs. It showed successful but when I checked it , is showing not verification by the NIMC. what does that mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.