Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly (29653 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by fatymore(f): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
ALAYORMII:

God help you then
see them.. Supporting his fellow men...
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by fatymore(f): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2017
AYOUNG:

And how will that solve the issue, embarassed
It will only attract extra and jara beating grin
Although I don't support bashing of women ooo.
then extra blow for you or do you think all women are not strong physically

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by fatymore(f): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

And what will happen to domestic servants who cannot defend themselves against the verbal and physical abuses and brutalities of many women? They'd continue get beat abi.
We talking about marriage not house maid stuff

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by sermming: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
I just hope mercy is not going to die if she agree to step back into the hands of that woman beater

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by bionixs: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2017
ModusOperandi:
This mentally unstable peyzin undecided
oga,whenever a marriage shakes, don't take sides. pray and help to make it work again and God would bless you
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by ehissi(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2017
whitering:
Don't tell us you are already missing her kpomo.

He doesnt need to tell us that he is missing her kpomo to miss it....... grin

Besides sef, with the way this economy is going so! The increase in the liquidity of beans in kiri-kiri prison no be hia!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by freshvine(f): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
The man intelligently told her to fook off the social media with her drama.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Mujtahida: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
We talking about marriage not house maid stuff
What made Mercy to leave her marriage? Domestic violence.
And what do domestic servants suffer in the hands of dem Madams : Domestic violence.

Let us never forget or gloss over the violence and abuse domestic servants suffer whenever issues of domestic violence is being discussed.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2017
gede7744:
well that's courage but pls stop beating her couples do have misunderstanding but beating up your wife is s cowardice way of approach

l pray she finds it in her heart to forgive you

Don't mind the fOoOOOol. Wen he gets to police checkpoint or army check point, He cools down but wen he gets home he will be looking for his wife to beat.

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Wife beater, is there any assurance that you will change your ways? I hope she threads with caution

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by fatymore(f): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

What made Mercy to leave her marriage? Domestic violence.
And what do domestic servants suffer in the hands of dem Madams : Domestic violence.

Let us never forget or gloss over the violence and abuse domestic servants suffer whenever issues of domestic violence is being discussed.
As at now.. We talking about domestic violence of married women not domestic servants... I hate anything domestic violence and child labor

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by NairalandAsasin(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
hischoice:
Sounds more like:

"In my heart of heart, I don't want to apologize, but you are taking this sh*t too far and it's affecting my business. So just take this sorry and get lost."

Sincere apologies don't start with "For peace to reign." But for our women, anything to make them appear the winner is good.

Look at this:

"The events of the last couple of weeks between my wife and me have taken me to the lowest of lows. I have made mistakes, and unfortunately, the victim of my mistakes is this innocent lovely woman. I am not proud of my actions....

"I just hope this woman gives it a thought to consider me fit of her love again. While she is at it, I will be visiting therapists...."
Very touching
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by NairalandAsasin(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
A time is coming when the table will turn round from you guys.. That's when you know women too have power....Maybe when ladies start standing up to you.. A blow for a blow.. A slap for a slap... Men would stop beating women
OK, no problem, we shall see who cries first.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by eyinjuege: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2017
You should have done this earlier instead of claiming it's right to assault another person.

In fact, you will make a good poster boy to speak against domestic violence.

You have apologised and taken responsibility for your actions, good.
Next thing is for you to go for anger mgt, conflict resolution, domestic violence classes. I'm sure there are help centers abroad if there's none in Nigeria.
This will allow the judge in your case believe you're really sorry, and trying to make atonement and be a better a person to the society. He may just tamper justice with mercy.
After your classes, you can also start a movement against domestic violence using yourself as an example and how you've turned your life around. Start educating fellow men not to beat their wives.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Mujtahida: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
As at now.. We talking about domestic violence of married women not domestic servants... I hate anything domestic violence and child labor
I am glad you hate all forms of domestic violence. I often like to bring in the violence suffered by househelps because I have seen it and I have noticed that most times the conversation on domestic violence leaves them out. Let the full spectrum of all the people who suffer domestic violence always be reflected in the discourse.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Please go and settle your marital problems privately. Mercy, you too like social media.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by no1madman(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Trust me . .D apology is not from d heart. ..not genuine!
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2017
rOsy247:
OMG I'm close to tears. This is so sweet.

lipsrsealed
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by achieversbizpro(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2017
so simple
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by susidy(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2017
[left][/left]
fatymore:
A time is coming when the table will turn round from you guys.. That's when you know women too have power....Maybe when ladies start standing up to you.. A blow for a blow.. A slap for a slap... Men would stop beating women

You mean suicide ko? No think am plssss
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by fatymore(f): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

OK, no problem, we shall see who cries first.
you think all ladies are not physically strong ni.... cool
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by fatymore(f): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2017
susidy:
[left][/left]

You mean suicide ko? No think am plssss
dont worry.. I won't beat you much kiss
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Yuji: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
Only if you become an expert in karate or kungfu else all this na story. Learn to fight or attend fighting classes. I pity some women sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Dancos: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Mercy is missing the warmness of the husbands body and gentle touch. Whenever she remembers this she gets provoked and regrets the break-up. You know a woman always wants to be bossy and would not want to submit to the husband as necessary. Gentry, thank God your head was not broken or you were not killed by this 21st century woman. You still have something to learn in your life. Today, to keep your marriage, you need to know at every point in time the spirit the controls your wife. Tell her you are sorry even if she is wrong. Christlike.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by fatymore(f): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Yuji:

Only if you become an expert in karate or kungfu else all this na story. Learn to fight or attend fighting classes. I pity some women sha undecided
dont worry I won't beat you much kiss
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by eyinjuege: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

I am glad you hate all forms of domestic violence. I often like to bring in the violence suffered by househelps because I have seen it and I have noticed that most times the conversation on domestic violence leaves them out. Let the full spectrum of all the people who suffer domestic violence always be reflected in the discourse.

There are centers for helps being abused. It's also a form of domestic abuse.
We also have child labor/trafficking centers I believe, so they're not being neglected.

If you bring in every form of abuse together, nothing would be done about any, so it's better to always pick a cause per time and not put them together.

Those on domestic violence is specifically about partners.
Those on child trafficking/child labourand maltreatment is specifically on underage children.
We need one for elderly abuse also, I'm not sure it's out there.
We also have those against rape, and help for rape victims
Etc.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Yuji: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Don't mind the fOoOOOol. Wen he gets to police checkpoint or army check point, He cools down but wen he gets home he will be looking for his wife to beat.
That is why men who beat women are all cowards.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Yuji: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
dont worry I won't beat you much kiss
I am a she. undecided And I am a black belt holder so I might be the one beating you up tongue

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by delishpot: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Olukat:
Good one there!
This action will take the steam off Mercy's success in the media.
Madam pls forgive him, nowhere is better.
Those ladies and half men shouting and hailing you won't stand a minute with you in the cold wink wink wink

How do you know no where is better? That every man beats his wife or?
Yes couples have missunderstandings even parents with their kids but beating each other is not in every home.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Yeminace(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2017
The First to say Sorry, is the strongest, wise and brave. Weldone man! :DThe First to say Sorry, is the strongest, wise and brave. Weldone man!
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by fatymore(f): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2017
Yuji:

I am a she. undecided And I am a black belt holder so I might be the one beating you up tongue
lols...ladies always gat their backs.. I know you won't beat me
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Yuji: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
lols...ladies always gat their backs.. I know you won't beat me
No wahala cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Slaying Queen": Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Photos / Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji Celebrate His 3rd Birthday. Olamide Celebrates Son / Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.