Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly (29652 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by chezzy13(f): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Nice one at least let mercy let us hear word..
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by idris4r83(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Good
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by ALAYORMII: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Flexygist:
Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe's estranged Hotelier husband, Lanre Gentry has publicly apologized to her.

He took to his Instagram to apologize adding that he wanted to bury the hatchet.

Read what he wrote after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/30/lanre-gentry-publicly-apologizes-to-his-estranged-wife-actress-mercy-aigbe/

No be Lanre write this thing

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Agbaletu: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2017
gede7744:
well that's courage but pls stop beating her couples do have misunderstanding but beating up your wife is s cowardice way of approach

l pray she finds it in her heart to forgive you

You are absolutely right.
Many of us can't do it either privately or openly. I respect the man.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2017
He did not mention the fact that he turned her to a punching bag.
Apology incomplete.........

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Apology that you did not compose yourself,is that one apology?

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Wife beater, he should be jailed. Olosho man.
He wanted to be the downfall of a hardworking woman but failed. Dev.ilish man.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Olukat(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Good one there!
This action will take the steam off Mercy's success in the media.
Madam pls forgive him, nowhere is better.
Those ladies and half men shouting and hailing you won't stand a minute with you in the cold wink wink wink
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by edeXede: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2017
angry angry

This guy is a weakling.. Begging Mercy after treating you like shit..

When she comes back home, take away her phone, tie her up, beat the hell out of her. And fukc her brain out
JESU....

See how females full the thread shocked
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by ALAYORMII: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
A time is coming when the table will turn round from you guys.. That's when you know women too have power....Maybe when ladies start standing up to you.. A blow for a blow.. A slap for a slap... Men would stop beating women

God help you then
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Mujtahida: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai rove is on the air,this is what you should have done than showing your stupidity on social media you even went to the extent of battery NwaAmaikpe with your gramatical errors and he is yet to recover
If that NwaAmaikpe toast you now you go fall yakata cos you like mentioning him. It's like you find his odd mixture of stupidity, vulgarity, rawness, eroticism and occasional witticisms very attractive and romantic.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Antoeni(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2017
I jst hope dis is not coming late, because dis woman's legs re already outside
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by AYOUNG(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
A time is coming when the table will turn round from you guys.. That's when you know women too have power....Maybe when ladies start standing up to you.. A blow for a blow.. A slap for a slap... Men would stop beating women

And how will that solve the issue, embarassed
It will only attract extra and jara beating grin
Although I don't support bashing of women ooo.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
He didn't type that
Na u type am
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by rOsy247(f): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
OMG I'm close to tears. This is so sweet. I pray you don't lay your hands on her or any other anymore, no matter the offence. Mercy over to you.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by exlinkleads(f): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God is over
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Olukat(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
edeXede:
angry angry

This guy is a weakling.. Begging Mercy after treating you like shit..

When she comes back home, take away her phone, tie her up, beat the hell out of her. And fukc her brain out

Just save your ideas till when you are married and unleash them on your wife.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Evablizin(f): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

If that NwaAmaikpe toast you now you go fall yakata cos you like mentioning him. It's like you find his odd mixture of stupidity, vulgarity, rawness, eroticism and occasional witticisms very attractive and romantic.
lols i like him die

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Agimor(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Go and sin no more.... If you've never offend God be the first to cast the stone.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by cross50(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Copy and paste
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Mujtahida: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Evablizin:
lols i like him die
I sensed it. Well a toast to you and him: may your romance be tough, rough and sweet. That's how you like your relationships to be.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by kitombo: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
Obviously!
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by kitombo: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Yuneehk:
Someone wrote this for him grin
Obviously!
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by MrHenshaw: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Flexygist:
Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe's estranged Hotelier husband, Lanre Gentry has publicly apologized to her.

He took to his Instagram to apologize adding that he wanted to bury the hatchet.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/30/lanre-gentry-publicly-apologizes-to-his-estranged-wife-actress-mercy-aigbe/

Perfect Gentleman.Go and sin No more.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by BiggyBamBam: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2017

"The events of the last couple of weeks between my wife and me have taken me to the lowest of lows. I have made mistakes, and unfortunately, the victim of my mistakes is this innocent lovely woman. I am not proud of my actions....

"I just hope this woman gives it a thought to consider me fit of her love again. While she is at it, I will be visiting therapists...."
[/quote]

Sincerely, this is really from the heart.
His apology is half-baked.

Humility pays!!!
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by LordOfNaira: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Flexygist:

The violence will not stop. I am talking from the angle of a professional. Both the husband and wife are immature and need to see a relationship counsellor.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by imam07: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Keep your dirty mouth shut. Both of them are at fault.
Godmother:
Good thing he apologized but it doesn't end there. He should stop domestic violence else one day his cup will overflow.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by oloolo: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2017
The problem is that they are both adulterous. ......lanre runs after anything in skirts and mercy too has several affairs .....that has always been the issue.......if they really want to get together they need to both work on their fidelity. ......
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Mujtahida: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
And what will happen to domestic servants who cannot defend themselves against the verbal and physical abuses and brutalities of many women? They'd continue get beat abi.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Evablizin(f): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

I sensed it. Well a toast to you and him: may your romance be tough, rough and sweet. That's how you like your relationships to be.
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored / Chika Ike Covers Allure Vangaurd Magazine In Sexy Swimsuit (photo) / Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.