Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? (12444 Views)

Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by obongyi: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2008
Never
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by DonEse125(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2008
Date a smoker? Hell no! Apart 4rm d fact dat its a disgusting habit,its nt gud 4 ma health,or dint u knw dat bein a second-hand smoker ir deadlier/just as deadly as bein a 1st-hand smoker?(a 2ndhand smoker is sm1 who dosnt smok bt is around smokers & inhales d smoke dey puff out & d smoke 4rm d burning end of d cigarette). So me wey no dey smoke go con get lung cancer? I dnt tink so! As 4 d alcohol,dere's nuttin rong wit an occasional drink,bt no drunks pls!
Dere's no cure 4 cirrhosis of d liver.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by nana(f): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2008
No No No
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by vampire(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2008
well itz left for love to answer
if the girl loves the guy she'll definitely date him
she might even help him stop smoking and drinkin
nice one eh?
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by ceasyc(f): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2008
cant stand d smell of both
its a NO NO!!!
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by teissys(f): 3:24pm On May 19, 2009
I don't care whether he smokes or not. We all have our inequities so if I love him then his drinking or smoking habits shouldn't be a hinderance. So long as it does not affect his hygiene smiley
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2009
Drinks? No problem.
Smokes? Nope.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by Sunshine78: 2:51pm On May 22, 2009
Well samsilo, I wouldnt date you because #1 you were not honest about being a smoker.  Your post says that you wouldnt tell the girl up front that you smoked.  That's like you having an STD and not say anything to her about it!!

Why would a girl trust anything that you say or do? I dont know why guys are on this "dont ask dont tell" trip.  The only thing you are really doing is hurting yourself.  If I found out that you smoked afterwards, I would have to break up with you anyway becuase of your dishonesty - Remember, GOD hates liars, and you get what you attract, trust me!!!
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by SUKKIE(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2009
The crux of the matter is that in theory; guys that neither smoke nor drink are always randy, but most girls can still put up drinking.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by deji2005(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2009
A responsibe from good home shouldnt date a drunkard or smoker just think about it, forget about Uk think about our culture and heritage back home just a common sense !
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by monstah(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2009
smokes what and drinks what? these gals jst dey talk. what if he picks the habit afta u've agreed?
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by harakiri(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
I smoke and drink HEAVILY. So what? The lady i'm currently with used to detest that but when she knew my habits had nothing to do with our relationship, she piped down.Besides, it's the smoking and drinking that enables me tolerate a lot of the crap she doles out from time to time else i would have broken up with her ages ago.

End of.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2010
harakiri:

I smoke and drink HEAVILY. So what? The lady i'm currently with used to detest that but when she knew my habits had nothing to do with our relationship, she piped down.Besides, it's the smoking and drinking that enables me tolerate a lot of the crap she doles out from time to time else i would have broken up with her ages ago.

End of.
Dang bro if its that bad take a one way bus ticket out. grin
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2010
Dated a smoker once (he also drank like a whale). NEVERRRRRRR AGAIN in my lifeeee!

NEVERRRRRR again in my life.

NEVER! would I put myself through that misery again.

Thank God its over.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by yme1(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2010
harakiri:

End of.
shocked shocked
my lips are sealed lipsrsealed grin
@post
a guy who drinks but doesnt drink to stupor------then yes i can
but a smoker i still dont think i can undecided
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2010
vampire:

well itz left for love to answer
if the girl loves the guy she'll definitely date him
she might even help him stop smoking and drinkin
nice one eh?
lolz! what a load of bullstool!
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by zipphy(f): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
i cant i woun't and i hate them
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by harakiri(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2010
The funny thing is, every man has habits whether good or bad.A lot of the "clean guys" who neither smoke/drink i've come across are pathetic skirt chasers.They are NEVER into one man-one woman relationships.After all the hustle and bustle, something must fill in the gap.So to you women who think smokers and alcoholics are cause of economic breakdown. . .which would you prefer?A guy who's 100% loyal to you but smokes/drinks OR a guy who doesn't do any of these things but he's a pathetic skirt chaser who calls you Nneka,Joyce,Linda,Margaret,Sofia,Halima,Jumoke,Ngozi while your name is Michelle?

End of.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2010
Both are as bad as eachother. Womanising will beget STDs, unwanted pregnancies and the Ultimate HIV. Smoking will eventually affect the lungs and it also accelerates the cancer process because of the multiple toxins in that stick. Drinking will fry up the liver and its also responsible for a host of other diseases.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by harakiri(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Both are as bad as eachother. Womanising will beget STDs, unwanted pregnancies and the Ultimate HIV. Smoking will eventually affect the lungs and it also accelerates the cancer process because of the multiple toxins in that stick. Drinking will fry up the liver and its also responsible for a host of other diseases.

For the uptenth time today, please answer the question in a straight manner.Wetin i do you na? I will collect my Alumo bitters back from you ooo!

Hmmm wink
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2010
What was the question again? remind me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo / Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend / Check Out Davido's New Girlfriend, Amarachi. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.