Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari (1769 Views)

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by broseme: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2017
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu visited the wife and children of Benjamin Mmadubugwu,in Ubulusizor, Ihiala Anambra state.Benjamin Mmadubugwu is one of the core IPOB agitators charged with treason by President Buhari.

Check out photos of his pretty wife and adorable children below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/adorable-photos-of-wife-children-of.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by broseme: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by Young03(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Odi nma

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by Kondomatic(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2017
broseme:
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu visited the wife and children of Benjamin Mmadubugwu,in Ubulusizor, Ihiala Anambra state.Benjamin Mmadubugwu is one of the core IPOB agitators charged with treason by President Buhari.

Check out photos of his pretty wife and adorable children below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/adorable-photos-of-wife-children-of.html
Nature has detained Buhari too.

Karma has introduced same year delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by whitebeard(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2017
He never visited his bros in prison..pls who can tell me why..?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by gartamanta: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2017
The funny thing is that the guy did nothing. Just charged to court and detained just for being an IPOB member

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2017
The foolish fly gets buried with the corpse!

In this case...The corpse is back to life and the fly is still buried.

Ndigbo people should wake up....WAKE UP!

How many more foolish flies?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2017
whitebeard:
He never visited his bros in prison..pls who can tell me why..?
see ur life

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by whitebeard(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2017
wizzyenya:
see ur life
u the one that had the picture, seems it has been passed down from u ancestors to u, so u won't forget who u really are, a slave, man I don't need that pic u can take it back, KANU zombie/slave.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by broseme: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by GavelSlam: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Not enough weevils in the beans otherwise he'll have grown taller by now.
Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2017
whitebeard:
u the one that had the picture, seems it has been passed down from u ancestors to u, so u won't forget who u really are, a slave, man I don't need that pic u can take it back, KANU zombie/slave.
buhari zombie slave

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by whitebeard(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2017
wizzyenya:
buhari zombie slave
I don't support any government FAM, I fight for Nigeria, get busy man, don't disturb me.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2017
whitebeard:
I don't support any government FAM, I fight for Nigeria, get busy man, don't disturb me.
boy cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by whitebeard(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2017
wizzyenya:
boy cry me a river

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by kingthreatz: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Benjamin is busy giving prison warders blowjabs in prison grin grin
Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by DieBuhari: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
The guy will soon be out.
Nice family

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=whitebeard post=57977297] u too

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pics Of Wife & Kids Of Biafran Agitator Ben Mmadubugwu Detained By Buhari by Tequilah: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Freiden:
The foolish fly gets buried with the corpse!

In this case...The corpse is back to life and the fly is still buried.

Ndigbo people should wake up....WAKE UP!

How many more foolish flies?

The wife should have advised her husband not to get involved in this Biafran issue. See now, she is all alone. Hai. This is so very sad.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Secretly Love Each Other / You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns / Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.