Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt (1762 Views)

Nigeria Diplomatic Passport: Why Politicians Don't Release Theirs After Office / Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 / I Prefer Pdp Than Apc, Davido Cries Out, (video) Let's Support Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2017
The just concluded PDP national convention shows why politicians prefer PDP to Buhari APC.

Secundus won the chairmanship position because of Gov Wike use of money to buy delegates according to saharareporters. The Secundus sponsors were accused of sharing between 5000 dollars and 10000 dollars to each candidates. Link below.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/939314073421975552?s=17

This is one of the major reason many politicians hate Buhari's APC. Buhari does not share money to party officials the way it use to be in a country where politics is seen as a means to personal financial gain. It is not APC that is different from PDP. It is Buhari that is different. Remove Buhari and Osibanjo from APC, APC will be very similar to PDP. This is very clear if we consider APC and PDP at state level. At state level, they are exactly the same.

It is the same reason many national figures who supported Buhari in 2015 are today being lukewarm . Even the ministers don't have access to free cash the way it was under PDP. Some of the ministers are feeling they are ministers under someone that doesn't give them enough leeway to steal with impunity. Only calculated stealing which is limited is only possible. They feel "cheated" and less powerful since it was the norm for ministers to have access to alot of money.

The same reason many are looking for Atiku. These people don't care about the future. They want a party and President who will use all resources available to make people enjoy today and let 2moro take care of itself. A leader who does not agree with the principle of enjoy today is considered wicked. Atiku is considered liberal and rich. Many expect alot of money to come from Atiku during 2019 campaign. Thus a reason some politicians want Atiku.

Buhari is doing the right thing in a wrong country . Even though I agree Buhari is slow in his style, his conservative nature in how public fund is spent is what we need for now to reformat our brain about politics and money.

I know there are still corruption within Buhari govt. I know Buhari is aware of some of the corruption
and partly involved in some himself directly or indirectly. Nobody expected corruption to be completely wiped out in the next 20 years. For sure there are still element of corruption in Buhari govt. But there is a difference. We can clearly see reduction or some level of control or caution on how people in Govt (at the federal level) steal today. That is a positive sign that we are progressing in that regards.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by BankeSmalls(f): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:
Secundus won the chairmanship position because of Gov Woke use of money to buy delegates according to saharareports.

This why many politicians hate Buhari and APC.
Buhari does not share money to party officials in a country where politics is seen as a means to personal financial gain.

It is the same reason many national figures who supported Buhari in 2015 are today being lukewarm . Even the ministers don't have access to free cash the way it was under PDP. Some of the ministers are feeling they are ministers under someone that doesn't give them enough leeway to steal with impunity. Only calculated stealing which is limited is only possible.

The same reason many are looking for Atiku. These people don't care about the future. They want a party and President who will use all resources available to make people enjoy today and let 2moro take care of itself. A leader who does not agree with the principle of enjoy today is considered wicked

Buhari is doing the right thing in a, wrong country . Even though I agree Buhari is slow in his style, his conservative nature in how public fund is spent is what we need for now to reformat our brain about politics and money.

They have sold your brain and used the change to buy you data grin You need to realise that the same thieves that stole in PDP are strongly in APC and the same people will come back and rule in PDP again.

5 Likes

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by dannyville2(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2017
Go sidon there
Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2017
BankeSmalls:

They have sold your brain and used the change to buy you data grin You need to realise that the same thieves that stole in PDP are strongly in APC and the same people will come back and rule in PDP again.

Read my post carefully. I clearly acknowledge without Buhari, APC will be exact thing as PDP.

but we must acknowledge the difference in both which is Buhari. People working with Buhari are still stealing. We know that. But the level of stealing has reduced because they are not enjoying free hand the way it use to be in the past. That is progress. We can move forward from there.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by SillyMods: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2017
BankeSmalls:

The guy has said nothing but the truth.

He has used his brain the way a very intelligent person would. He has told you that without PMB (and Osinbajo), APC is no different from PDP.

His analysis/observation is spot on.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

Read my post carefully. I clearly acknowledge without Buhari, APC will be exact thing as PDP.

but we must acknowledge the difference in both which is Buhari. People working with Buhari are still stealing. We know that. But the level of stealing has reduced because they are not enjoying free hand the way it use to be in the past. That is progress. We can move forward from there.
You are moving forward to Libya

1 Like

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by BankeSmalls(f): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

Saying Buhari is corruption free is a lie, what is the biggest corruption if not becoming a president without qualifications? The biggest corruption is treating yourself in foreign hospitals while your countrymen die for avoidable sicknesses at home.

2 Likes

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by SillyMods: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Saying Buhari is corruption free is a lie, what is the biggest corruption if not becoming a president without qualifications?
You still dey that useless matter?

Buhari's education and qualification, I doubt you have anyone in your lineage having it or having hope of attaining it.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by BankeSmalls(f): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2017
SillyMods:

You still dey that useless matter?

Buhari's education and qualification, I doubt you have anyone in your lineage having it or having hope of attaining it.

grin grin grin

The smallest child in my family has at least a WAEC result while the president has none grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by aolawale025: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Saying Buhari is corruption free is a lie, what is the biggest corruption if not becoming a president without qualifications? The biggest corruption is treating yourself in foreign hospitals while your countrymen die for avoidable sicknesses at home.

I agree with you. In fact the corruption now is more sophisticated and vicious. And even People caught red handed are enjoying their loot.

5 Likes

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by CoolFreeday(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:
The just concluded PDP national convention shows why politicians prefer PDP to Buhari APC.

Secundus won the chairmanship position because of Gov Wike use of money to buy delegates according to saharareporters. The Secundus sponsors were accused of sharing between 5000 dollars and 10000 dollars to each candidates. Link below.

This why many politicians hate Buhari APC.
Buhari does not share money to party officials the way it use to be in a country where politics is seen as a means to personal financial gain. It is not APC that is different from PDP. It is Buhari that is different. Remove Buhari from APC, APC will be very similar to PDP.

It is the same reason many national figures who supported Buhari in 2015 are today being lukewarm . Even the ministers don't have access to free cash the way it was under PDP. Some of the ministers are feeling they are ministers under someone that doesn't give them enough leeway to steal with impunity. Only calculated stealing which is limited is only possible.

The same reason many are looking for Atiku. These people don't care about the future. They want a party and President who will use all resources available to make people enjoy today and let 2moro take care of itself. A leader who does not agree with the principle of enjoy today is considered wicked. Atiku is considered liberal and rich. Many expect alot of money to come from Atiku during 2019 campaign. Thus a reason some politicians want Atiku.

Buhari is doing the right thing in a wrong country . Even though I agree Buhari is slow in his style, his conservative nature in how public fund is spent is what we need for now to reformat our brain about politics and money.

I know there are still corruption within Buhari govt. Nobody expected corruption to be completely wiped out in the next 20 years. For sure there will be still corruption. But there is a difference. We can clearly see reduction or some level of control or caution on how people in Govt steal today. That is a positive sign we are progressing in that regards.

exactly. PMB is still the man for now

2 Likes

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:

exactly. PMB is still the man for now
The man for economic recession

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by CoolFreeday(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2017
imhotep:

you can believe whatever you want, we will return him in 2019 by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by SillyMods: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2017
BankeSmalls:

The smallest child in my family has at least a WAEC result while the president has none grin
To wailing zombies and Igbos, the president doesn't have one and he will NEVER have one as far as they are concerned.

To sane Nigerians, who are in the majority by the way, the president has more than Masters.

So, whatever makes you happy and get orgasm is fine by us.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:

you can believe whatever you want, we will return him in 2019 by God's grace
You will be in Libya long before then
Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by SillyMods: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2017
imhotep:

Are you afraid to update your table with correct prices of those commodities?

grin grin grin
Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2017
SillyMods:

Are you afraid to update your table with correct prices of those commodities?

grin grin grin
The prices have worsened for sure.
But APC supporters are too dull@rdized to notice.

1 Like

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by bkool7(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2017
imhotep:

Do even know the meaning of recession ?

Recession don't just occur suddenly. It's not a pothole you mistakenly run into . . It goes thru a process and it gives signs that its going to occur years before it occurs
Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2017
bkool7:

Recession don't just occur suddenly. It's not a pothole you mistakenly run into . . It goes thru a process and it gives signs that its going to occur years before it occurs
This mentality will lead you to Libya soon

1 Like

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2017
BankeSmalls:

I never said Buhari is perfectly corruption free. I am saying Buhari is in favour of limited, cautious and controlled corruption. Which is progress considering our history
Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

I never said Buhari is perfectly corruption free. I am saying Buhari is in favour of limited, cautious and controlled corruption. Which is progress considering our history
Why do you like deluding yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Isokowadoo: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2017
bkool7:

Jst see reasoning
Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Jst see reasoning
Bkool7 is clearly a daura inspired dull@rd who needs to return to secondary school
Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2017
imhotep:

Why do you like deluding yourself

It is fact and not delusion. The economic recession which was mainly a result of lack of savings and massive drop in oil price has blinded many people and have helped weponised corrupt persons to take advantage of the feelings of the people to deceive the people the problem is caused by Buhari govt.

Buhari is guilty of slow response to the recession in terms of getting recovery faster, you cannot blame the Buhari govt for the cause of the recession. Even if Obama was elected Nigeria president in 2015 there would have be recession in 2015. The only difference would have be while Obama may have put us in recovery by Q3 2016, under Buhari recovery started in 2017.

1 Like

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

It is fact and not delusion. The economic recession which was mainly a result of lack of savings and massive drop in oil price has blinded many people and have helped weponised corrupt persons to take advantage of the feelings of the people to deceive the people the problem is caused by Buhari govt.

Buhari is guilty of slow response to the recession in terms of getting recovery faster, you cannot blame the Buhari govt for the cause of the recession. Even if Obama was elected Nigeria president in 2015 there would have be recession in 2015. The only difference would have be while Obama may have put us in recovery by Q3 2016, under Buhari recovery started in 2017.
No problem.
Your matter will be resolved in the Libyan slave market.

1 Like

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by OLADD: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

If after all these revelations about Buhari's double-facedness and alarming falsehood in the last 2 years, you still take him as an upright person, then your education and moral values are rubbles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
OLADD:

If after all these revelations about Buhari's double-facedness and alarming falsehood in the last 2 years, you still take him as an upright person, then your education and moral values are rubbles.
He is upright on a relative scale. Everything in politics must be seen from before and now. Compare and contrast.
Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

He is upright on a relative scale. Everything in politics must be seen from before and now. Compare and contrast.

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by BankeSmalls(f): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

In that case he should resign and face corruption charges since he is a little corrupt. The way Jonathan was hounded till he was disgraced out, I expected someone squeaky clean not some hodge dodge people covering corruption.

1 Like

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Lomprico2: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

This is one of the major reason many politicians hate Buhari's APC. Buhari does not share money to party officials the way it use to be in a country where politics is seen as a means to personal financial gain. It is not APC that is different from PDP. It is Buhari that is different. Remove Buhari and Osibanjo from APC, APC will be very similar to PDP. This is very clear if we consider APC and PDP at state level. At state level, they are exactly the same.

It is the same reason many national figures who supported Buhari in 2015 are today being lukewarm . Even the ministers don't have access to free cash the way it was under PDP. Some of the ministers are feeling they are ministers under someone that doesn't give them enough leeway to steal with impunity. Only calculated stealing which is limited is only possible. They feel "cheated" and less powerful since it was the norm for ministers to have access to alot of money.

I know there are still corruption within Buhari govt. I know Buhari is aware of some of the corruption
and partly involved in some himself directly or indirectly. Nobody expected corruption to be completely wiped out in the next 20 years. For sure there are still element of corruption in Buhari govt. But there is a difference. We can clearly see reduction or some level of control or caution on how people in Govt (at the federal level) steal today. That is a positive sign that we are progressing in that regards.

The one amechi and tinubu shared to counter atiku during their presidential primaries in 2014 nko?

1 Like

Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Lomprico2:

The one amechi and tinubu shared to counter atiku during their presidential primaries in 2014 nko?

The politicians expected the sharing to continue after the election. That is why they are dissapointed.
Re: Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt by Lomprico2: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

The politicians expected the sharing to continue after the election. That is why they are dissapointed.

And how many conventions have apc done where key officials are elected?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissions Beloxxi Industries Expansion / Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha / Throwback Picture Of Akintola And Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.