Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] (5181 Views)

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) / Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Olaolufred(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
odysey:

the blind shall soon see

Assumption remains the mother of all frustrations
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by arushiuga(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
ontiah:
Watch a secret CNN Documentary that was never releases for Nigerians view because it contains lots of bitter truths on the Nigerian civil War against the Igbo people in 1968.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UlfP9YrGgs

See how the problem of dividing Nigeria started and how Major General Effiong surrendered to the Nigerian government.

This is a video all Nigerians need to watch in order to resist all temptations to follow the drums of division and crisis.
1. CNN was not existing in 1968
2. This is a CBS (not CNN) production

1 Like

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by IJOBA2: 12:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Slikbae:
The minorities of the niger delta can never be your brothers too because if you hate the aforementioned then it is obvious you only like us for what you can gain from us.
BE PROUD OF YOUR SCRATCH FACE REPUBLIC MY DEAR AFONJA MUSLIM

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Employment, Unemployment and Underemployment Rate By State / Breaking: Yahaya Bello Former ADC Now Aisha Buhari ADC / Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.