Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother (498 Views)

Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies / Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics) / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother by exlinkleads(f): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
I hope Nigerians still remember Utibe. He is the little boy who caught Davido's attention by singing his song "If" in a video that went viral? It was revealed this morning that his mother has passed away.

The person who recorded the video, Sham Rock, previously revealed that not only was Utibe now enrolled into school at Government Central Primary school Ibeno, Akwa Ibom state but Davido reached out and paid for a construction of a new home for the boy and his family, which is ongoing.

His mother sadly lost her life and the reason is yet to be known.

"Rest in peace UTIBES MUM.. U struggled to live, u where always telling me u want to start business I told u to recover first, now I got a call u are gone so soon, if life was to be sold I will buy some more years for u...

I tried to battle with ur health,but my best wasn't good enough, Who will look after utibe and the two younger sisters.. Who will live in the huz we are building for u... I just wish u slept in that huz even for a second.. My heart is heavy.

But GOD knows best. Rip ma'am," Sham wrote on IG today.

If you missed the viral video, watch below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/the-little-boy-utibe-who-sang-davidos.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother by OliviaYolanda: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2017
God will take care RIP

Re: The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother by ExpensiveG: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2017
R.I.P......
Re: The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother by Kimcutie: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Eyha, sorry kidy
Re: The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother by Brown14: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2017
R.I.P...oya Davido should adopt shaparly!
Re: The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother by barallanee(f): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Was the woman suffering from anorexia??
Re: The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother by barallanee(f): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Was the woman suffering from anorexia??.
Re: The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother by swiz123(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2017
Awww! Too bad
Re: The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother by allstarcomic(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2017
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
I HOPE AND PRAY UTIBE BECOMES THE BEST ANY MAN CAN BE ON EARTH.

GUYS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT SO FAR, AYAM SAW YOUR HANDIWORK ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL,
THANK YOU SO MUCH PEIPU. GOD BLESS YOU, AND IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS, THEY ARE RIGHT HERE ON YOUTUBE.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRVcOaumrzqxJlo896YWHg

PLEASE LEMME NOTICED IF YOU SAW ANYTHING I NEEDING TO IMPROVE ON.
GOD BLESSED YOU.
Re: The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother by crazyABO(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2017
I can see davido coming for the boy soon cheesy may his momma soul rest in perfect peace cry

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Explains Why He Shared The Grieving Photo Of Actress Remi Oshodi / Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (see Photos) / "I Will Keep Making Music, Haters Can Go Hug A Transformer" – Efe Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.