Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lola’s Tales: The Stranger In My Bed (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lola’s Tales: The Stranger In My Bed (18+) (2654 Views)

I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / In The Billionaire’s Bed … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola’s Tales: The Stranger In My Bed (18+) by softwerk(f): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
He was lying on his back and simply wearing a pair of shorts. Did we F**.Ck last night?

I tossed in my bed and felt hardness. There was someone in my bed. A man, by the feel of his muscles against my arm.

I could not remember anything about the night before. I knew I was with my friends at a club. I knew I had a lot to drink. But for the life of me, I could not remember how I got back home. More importantly, I did not remember how I happened to have a man in my bed.

He shifted and turned. He was lying on his back and simply wearing a pair of shorts. Did we F**.Ck last night?

I looked up at his face. He looked innocent as he slept, quite handsome actually. His mouth was slightly opened, his breaths deep.

Perhaps feeling my gaze on him, he opened his eyes a little bit, peering at me.

“Thanks for letting me crash here,” he said quietly, his voice groggy from sleep.

I did not know how to respond. I wonder if he would feel offended is I said I had no clue who he was. I simply nodded.

He moved to lay on his side, facing me and brought an arm to settle on my bare stomach. It was then I realised that I was in my underwear. I glanced around, wondering where my clothes were but trying not to draw attention to how confused I was.

“You look so beautiful in the morning,” he said, as he trailed his hand down my stomach to the waistband of my panties. Using his index finger, he tugged at the band like he was going to push it down, but looked up at me in question.

By this time, I had noticed his very obvious erection. I eyed it, wondering if I had a piece the night before. I could not deny that the thought of F**.Cking him excited me.

I felt the finger slide into my panties, then his palm. He gently rubbed the outside of my Pu.$$y, using his finger to slide down the lines that separated my Pu.$$y lips.

I watched his hand. It was definitely too late to ask him who he was now. All that mattered was that his finger was already moving sweetly into my cunt and his palm was pushing against my clit.

I moaned, reaching out to grab his erection through his shorts. The head of his d.!ck jerked towards my hand. He must have felt something too because he pulled out his hand from my Pu.$$y and hurriedly took off his shorts. He returned to me and after sparing me a quick glance, removed my panties.

He came to settle between my legs. He sat on his knees and used the head of his C@.ck to tease the entrance of my Pu.$$y open. I was wet now, my cunt throbbing for attention. Using his C@.ck, which was already leaking precum, he pushed himself deeper into my Pu.$$y, playing at the shallow end, exciting me even more. I closed my eyes and moved my hips towards him, wanting more. He granted my wish as he plunged so deeply into me that my back arched instantly in response.

I cried out in pleasure and he began to move, moving his d.!ck slowly in and out of me. I wanted more. I wanted roughness and passion and I knew exactly how I would get it.

I rested my hands on his shoulder and pushed him gently, urging him off of me. He looked at me curiously as I turned around and stood on my hands and knees. I felt him take his place behind me, facing my ass. He grabbed me by the waist and swiftly entered me. As soon as I felt him deep in my cunt, I began to move my hips back and forth, hungrily. He obliged me by moving faster against me too, his pelvis hitting me hard on the ass and his C@.ck gliding into me the way I wanted.

Panting, I continued to rock and buck my ass against him. I heard him groan as he held on to me and pumped me with fervour. He began to give a louder grunt as I felt myself building to org@.$m. I wanted to cum right alongside him. I tightened my Pu.$$y walls against him as I felt him begin to throb inside me. This caused him to let go and I did the same, both of us giving a loud moan as we both came.

“That was amazing,” he said, a couple of minutes later as we laid side by side.

I decided to give up the game. “Who are you?”

He laughed. “You do not remember?”

I shook my head.

“We met last night at the club. You invited me over but you were basically passed out drunk as soon as you took off your clothes and got into bed.” He said. “I was hoping to get another chance in the morning. I am glad I did.”

I must have still looked confused because he laughed, shook his head and said, “I am Adam.”

“Nice to meet you,” was all I could say in reply.

https://madailygist.com/lolas-tales-the-stranger-in-my-bed/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola’s Tales: The Stranger In My Bed (18+) by ademoladeji(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Lola’s Tales: The Stranger In My Bed (18+) by ferdvict2(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
well you wanted it and you got it. but the idea of not knowing who he was is out of bearing but u need to reduce ur sex urge. STD is real. HIV and AIDs have no cure. five minutes enjoy can course problems that won't be solved in five minutes.

what of if he is married?

isallrite. sex is sweet
results are bitter and painful.
Re: Lola’s Tales: The Stranger In My Bed (18+) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
cry So this is the 18+.
Re: Lola’s Tales: The Stranger In My Bed (18+) by hardigsbaba(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmmm...........................

Fvcking a total stranger With no condoms

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday / “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years / "My Wetness Drips Whenever I See My Sister's Hubby". Babe Finger Ursef Na!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.