Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady (3247 Views)

Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Victornezzar: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
1. A GOOD WOMAN MOVES PAST PETTY JEALOUSIES:While some jealousy [protectiveness] is natural in a relationship, it’s important that both partners are secure enough in themselves and each other to know where to focus their energy.

2. A GOOD WOMAN IS INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGING: There is no denying that someone’s looks are what initially draws us to them. It’s difficult to spot a great personality from across the room. Many a fling was built on physical attraction alone, but how long can it last?

3. A GOOD WOMAN IS HONEST AND GENUINE: How long will you stay in a committed relationship with a beautiful or handsome liar? If you cannot trust your partner or believe what they say, how can you construct a solid, lasting foundation with them? You can’t.

4. A GOOD WOMAN IS EMPATHETIC: Being compassionate, supportive, and encouraging towards your partner is a huge part of building a successful relationship

5. A GOOD WOMAN IS AMBITIOUS: In addition to supporting and encouraging you pursuing your own goals and dreams, she will have her own as well. A mature woman has a vision for her future and chases after it with voracity.

6. A GOOD WOMAN IS CONSISTENT. Being consistent is a valuable virtue because it lets your partner know that you really are who you are. You haven’t sent your “representative” to get to know them during the first couple of months of dating, but then suddenly transform once they’ve committed themselves to you.

7. A GOOD WOMAN PUTS IN EFFORT FOR YOU . I am all about giving in relationships. I believe seeing your significant other happy should also make you happy – but it is important to understand that it goes both ways.

8. A GOOD WOMAN CARRIES HERSELF WITH CLASS. I've said it before, and I will say it again. Class has nothing to do with the price tag on your outfit. Class is about the dignity you carry yourself with and the level of respect you show to those around you.

9. A GOOD WOMAN WORKS TO IMPROVE HERSELF. Whether it be committing to reading a new book or watching a documentary on a topic she wants to learn more about, a mature woman is always looking to improve in order to live a happier life.

10. A GOOD WOMAN WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF: without changing who youreally are.This is an identical point to the last one in the male version of this article, because it is equallytrue for both genders. A woman will empower those around her. She will strive for greatness and therefore inspire others to strive for it as well. This not only includes friends and co-workers, but also significant others.
https://jamesmsama.com/2014/05/05/10-ways-to-know-youre-dating-a-good-woman/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9636082229

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op wink

Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
nice one...but some of these good ladies fall for play/fvck boys

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Victornezzar: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
Op wink
Tanks boss
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Victornezzar: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
sekxy:
nice one...but some of these good ladies fall for play/fvck boys
Yeah dats d problem here
sometimes u can't blame d galz sha
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Oyindidi(f): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Victor sef don vex create thread grin
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by optional1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
victornezzar abeg space bar no dey your phone key pad?

Na question oh but nice write up.
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin Makes sense
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yeah dats d problem here sometimes u can't blame d galz sha
exactly
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Victornezzar: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Victor sef don vex create thread grin
Chai iyaaaf suffered
make my beards do grow jare grin
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by goodmorning40: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
.that is all my mama was
I have never seen any like her
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Victornezzar: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
optional1:
victornezzar abeg space bar no dey your phone key pad?

Na question oh but nice write up.
Done dat dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Oyindidi(f): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Chai iyaaaf suffered
make my beards do grow jare grin
Lol, so you never get beardsgrin
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Victornezzar: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
sekxy:

exactly
even some of all dis slay queens/gold diggers I don't blame dem
maybe it's cause of deir pasts with fvck boys

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Victornezzar: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, so you never get beardsgrin
my village people av seized it
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by optional1(f): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
Done dat dear
is better now.
Good work
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Victornezzar: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
optional1:

is better now.

Good work
Thanks dear wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
durentchigozie:
Rubbish.
totally!
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
totally!
dude is so daft. What does a boy knows about women!
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by SirMichael1: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
durentchigozie:
Rubbish.

Why do I have a feeling that I know you from FUTmx and FGCmx too? angry
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

Why do I have a feeling that I know you from FUTmx and FGCmx too? angry
don't quote me with an angry smiley next time. And no. I never know any of those two bushes.
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
durentchigozie:
to hang their half nude pictures on his door and jack off to oblivion. Maybe
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Victornezzar: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
durentchigozie:
U again
Always insulting me
come am i owing u anything undecided
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
to hang their half nude pictures on his door and jack off to oblivion. Maybe
grin grin imaginary fornication. Cry me a river already
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by SirMichael1: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
durentchigozie:
don't quote me with an angry smiley next time. And no. I never know any of those two bushes.

This FUtminna boy... Shut up! Because you were never given admission there but your brother abi cousin was shouldn't make you hate the school, dude.

I know you boy angry 'angry emoji'
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
durentchigozie:
grin grin imaginary fornication. Cry me a river already
only god can judge us brah. Only god
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

This FUtminna boy... Shut up! Because you were never given admission there but your brother abi cousin was shouldn't make you hate the school, dude.

I know you boy angry 'angry emoji'
You keep acting bipolar in every thread. Listen, I won't exchange insults with you. I graduated from the University of Nigeria Nsukka as at 2012. Behave yourself. Where did you see my pic on this forum that you know me?
Once again, behave.
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
only god can judge us brah. Only god
For real
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by austyn0(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice piece.. Now the question is, a woman that possesses all these attributes, does she exist?
Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
A lady that posses all these qualities is a blessing in disguise sha. I hope you can find them on Nairaland here

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady by SirMichael1: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
durentchigozie:
You keep acting bipolar in every thread. Listen, I won't exchange insults with you. I graduated from the University of Nigeria Nsukka as at 2012. Behave yourself. Where did you see my pic on this forum that you know me?
Once again, behave.

Just the way your empty skull do too. You keep spewing trash on every thread, throwing shades at most people's comment, having no in-depth understanding of what is written. Dude, I'll urge you not to create enemies for yourself here undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Girl Wows Internet With Her Humongous Boobs (photos) / Viral Video Of A Lady Who Refused Sexual Intercourse From Her Man / Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.