Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,803 members, 7,837,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation (673 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by Realkenny(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by Realkenny(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by OkuFaba(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
SUPPORTED......
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by goodmorning40: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na so
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by deedeedee1: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lols! All this one na story
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by auntysimbiat(f): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmmm...
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by Realkenny(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
deedeedee1:
Lols! All this one na story
story asin
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by Ringme(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thought the op was making sense before he lied that that's what the south east and south south have been facing. I'm a northerner, I presently school in the south south region, that cut off mark thing by the op is the biggest lie I've seen so far concerning this topic.

It's obvious the op is not into the academic system, he's just following stories being fed by propagandists.

You don't just want ports to be opened in your preferred states, you want it closed in Lagos......very myopic and selfish

You also want all head offices shifted to the south and East, you probably would have shifted your preferred states to the center of Nigeria to achieve that. OP just take the Biafra and leave us..........I just get tired when you find people begging or expecting you to stay like the fake Yoruba friend you talked about. Just go op, just go, go with the oil you don't have, get your ports, get your head offices, and get your airports too.

shalom.
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by ZorGBUooeh: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
South south, south east ad all freedom fighter should thank God for a time like this..The future is here..The lions don wake up from slumbersmiley
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by Realkenny(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ringme:
Thought the op was making sense before he lied that that's what the south east and south south have been facing. I'm a northerner, I presently school in the south south region, that cut off mark thing by the op is the biggest lie I've seen so far concerning this topic.

It's obvious the op is not into the academic system, he's just following stories being fed by propagandists.

You don't just want ports to be opened in your preferred states, you want it closed in Lagos......very myopic and selfish

You also want all head offices shifted to the south and East, you probably would have shifted your preferred states to the center of Nigeria to achieve that. OP just take the Biafra and leave us..........I just get tired when you find people begging or expecting you to stay like the fake Yoruba friend you talked about. Just go op, just go, go with the oil you don't have, get your ports, get your head offices, and get your airports too.

shalom.
From what you wrote its clear you don't understand what you read
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by deedeedee1: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Realkenny:
story asin
Since you claim you are industrious and the wealthiest, then you dont need the government to do these hings for you.
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by Realkenny(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
deedeedee1:

Since you claim you are industrious and the wealthiest, then you dont need the government to do these hings for you.
kindly read the post again and understand it
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by Samirana360(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
u tried....buh nofin can stop dis movement atleast for now
Re: How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation by Realkenny(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cc Mynd44 do the needful

(1) (Reply)

I'll Takeover The Governorship From Wike / LAGOS LG ELECTIONS : Former Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola Didn’t Vote / UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.