Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo (4898 Views)

Igala Colonisation Of Northern Igbo States* (1450–18th Century). / Igala Colonisation Of Northern Igbo States (1450-18th Century) / Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by mesoprogress(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Arewa youths never see something. Igbos born and bred in the north are indigenous northern Igbos. They are protected by international laws. They think they can just collect their investment at the platter of gold. grin

Biafra or no Biafra, they retain their properties. They would have dual citizenships. grin shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by Rtopzy(f): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
I
Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by mazimee(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked shocked WTF is wrong with this pot belly elders
Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by jumobi1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
We? He speaks for himself. Of course he said that for financial gain.
Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by mekaboy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol. I don't blame them o. Rather than letting kanu and his rascals, damage the business relationship, they better be Northern Igbos. Like we have Anambra Igbos. Asking Kanu and his touts to stay clear Anambra.

11 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by ZorGBUooeh: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hahahaha!Ok na..You guys are on your own..Come back home and develop your Fada land.
Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by omobabalawo: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
so who remain for the biafra fight. am sure if d biafra wrks out their population will b 2million. because the rest of the igbos will be in their developing assignments in malaysia, china, india, lagos. e.t.c

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by KahlDrogo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Northern igbos Huh? grin grin

Another trolling ammo acquired. cheesy

Madridguy, Jetleeee, EvilmetaHuman, y'all come in here. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by GameGod(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
mesoprogress:
Arewa youths never see something. Igbos born and bred in the north are indigenous northern Igbos. They are protected by international laws. They think they can just collect their investment at the platter of gold. grin
Xenophobia loading i swear angry
Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by EvilMetahuman: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by fiizznation: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Crazy old man... I guess you will point at an emir's house if they ask you to point at your father's house in the north. Smh

4 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by EvilMetahuman: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is one of the reasons I actually want referendum.

These people will massively vote against biafra which will put a total end to the noise emanating from that part of the country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by ProWalker: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
The South East must be a terrifying enclave for these Northern igbos to be desperate to do anything to avoid going back there

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by fiizznation: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
mesoprogress:

Biafra or no Biafra, they retain their properties. They would have dual citizenships. grin shocked
Which international law if I may ask please? So there is a law that says you MUST accommodate somebody even if you don't want to. Funny

7 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Northern igbos or Northern free meat for slaughtering

3 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by mesoprogress(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
fiizznation:
Which international law if I may ask please? So there is a law that says you MUST accommodate somebody even if you don't want to. Funny
When the time comes, you will know. Northern Nigeria youths are very primitive to make such a silly statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by REDshouse(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
then who is sending them off is it he northerners or Kanu who never think of his people in other pars of he country.. Selfishness and greediness is what my mama used to say

1 Like

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by madridguy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wahala dey ooooo grin

KahlDrogo:
Northern igbos Huh? grin grin

Another trolling ammo acquired. cheesy

Madridguy, Jetleeee, EvilmetaHuman, y'all come in here. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by KahlDrogo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
fiizznation:
Crazy old man... I guess you will point at an emir's house if they ask you to point at your father's house in the north. Smh
angry

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by Blue3k(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol The Igbo is already a tribe. Why not just say clan or give it a different name.

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by NwaAmaikpe: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

We shall sacrifice those Northern Igbos like the people who were stranded when the door to Noah's ark was closed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by alizma: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
HAHAHAHA, SEE WHY IS GOOD TO HOLD YOUR STUBBORN CHILD DOWN AT HOME BEFORE HE GOES OUT TO PUT YOU IN TROUBLE.
the Igbos don enter one chance courtesy of that COWNU

4 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by SonofDevil: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lols this kaduna declaration is brain formatting one .

Is igboland cursed abi why re they doing everything to avoid going back homegrin

10 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by agadez007(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
ProWalker:
The South East must be a terrifying enclave for these Northern igbos to be desperate to do anything to avoid going back there
These people are only trying to save their Investments over their,Its call Survival Instinct

I dont expect you to Understand,Afterall your forefather was chased from the Sky
Afonja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by alade112(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol! Northern Igbos I can no fit laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin. Lol! Wetin this quit notice go cause eh!

8 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by Joel3(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
the reason I like this IBO's is that they are developing the world but except their own region.

they developed Lagos and middle east. both Christian and Muslim nations. but how come they refuse to develop their region??

2 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
mesoprogress:

For your mind abi? We are waiting to see what 'international law' will prevent us from kicking this new tribe back to where they originally came from after Biafra is achieved. This new tribe will be forced out with their property the same way the Nazis did to the Jews of Germany in the 1930's. Be warned

9 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 01, 2017
GoroTango:
For your mind abi? We are waiting to see what 'international law' will prevent us from kicking this new tribe back to where they originally came from after Biafra is achieved. This new tribe will be forced out with their property the same way the Nazis did to the Jews of Germany in the 1930's. Be warned
There is no new tribe like Northern Igbo, please. Just let the International Criminal Court take care of anyone who evicts/kills/persecutes any Igbo in the North on October 1.

1 Like

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by ProWalker: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2017
agadez007:
These people are only trying to save their Investments over their,Its call Survival Instinct

I dont expect you to Understand,Afterall your forefather was chased from the Sky
Afonja

Are you a Northern Igbo
Lagosian igbo
Or an SE enclave igbo....you sound more like this.
You have nothing to lose in life in case any crisis erupt because you are a failure in life already at 40 years old

6 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by agadez007(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Are you a Northern Igbo
Lagosian igbo
Or an SE enclave igbo....you sound more like this.
You have nothing to lose in life in case any crisis erupt because you are a failure in life already at 40 years old
I am a Northern Yoruba muslim

Go and D already

3 Likes

Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by ProWalker: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2017
agadez007:
I am a Northern Yoruba muslim

Go and D already

Ipob Jewish, go and hit your flat head in O Gad already grin
Life is more meaningful when you free yourself from the hate your demigod NK is feeding you with
Re: A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo by najoke: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2017
Choi….. Northern igbo… another title earned.
Make I adjust the title fast… they are now… deluded hypocritical gullible chest beating coward biafuro unity begging BANTU IMMIGRANT Northern igbo slave jews grin grin grin
grin grin

Conductor and zombieHUNTER…… make una come see o…… this must be very very painful

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5555990_savagemonkeychilddie_jpegf3b35ede1d6a0ce629ed04684cd04724

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Men Remorsely Kneel Infront Of Protesters - George Floyd Killing - Pics / Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? / Tribunal Voids YPP's Ukpong-Udo, Orders Re-Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.