Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? (4897 Views)

After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by KnowAll(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
E be like say na two horse race. Atiku should just continue enjoying his holiday in Dubai.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Truthisunique2: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Atiku is currently sold at mosque to mosque levels by imams in the north

That is where the first orientation start from, nobody dare brings a fake Muslim name for endorsement in northern mosque

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by datola: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
2023 is all about the South.

Atiku should go and rest more in Dubai.

21 Likes

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Truthisunique2: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
datola:
2023 is all about the South.

Atiku should go and rest more in Dubai.
which of the south

Southern minorities can not represent it's majority unless the majority agree

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Rastaramsey(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Everybody OBIdient jare grin grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Urheadmaster(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Atiku already knew there's no way intongue.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Peterobiisathie(f): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yeebows can make any nonentity popular
that is what they are currently doing to Peter Peter Obi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Atiku is winning this, Man has the best odds

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Ddokie: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Atiku is winning this, Man has the best odds

explain

8 Likes

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Truthisunique2: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ddokie:

explain
He has a better voting ratio than tinubu in the SS/SE

The loss he would suffer in tinubu strongest zone (SW) won't compare to the one tinubu would receive in SS/SE

Atiku would win his zone NE if tinubu believe he would win his own SW

Atiku would win NC and share NW equitably

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Factcheck0001: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

The loss he would suffer in tinubu strongest zone (SW) won't compare to the one tinubu would receive in SS/SE

so u are saying ganduje,el rufai n co will let atiku win their states right?

14 Likes

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Truthisunique2: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
PDP had northern governor's in 2015 when their people were revolting against their party choice

Ganduje is a thief that is finished in kano, Elrufai is a joke that relies on buhari support to win votes

4 Likes

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Ddokie: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Atiku is getting nothing significant amongst igbos in general, be it those in the SE or around Nigeria. In the SS perhaps. It depends on the strength of the Peter Obi campaign in the SS region.

Atiku has never won the North East, save for adamawa, and I don't think he will win it now. Even if he does, it isn't going to be landslide. It will be split in 4 place same with the North West. APC structure will take their own share, Kwankwaso will take his own share, Atiku will take his own share, and PO will take his own share (mostly the northern Christians). The percentages of the shares will differ, but whoever wins it wouldn't be having anything beyond 40% of the votes except there are realignments before the election.

Lets be clear, PDP has never won an election without the full support of the SE,SS, Middlebelt, and 40% of Lagos. If Atiku doesn't corner these areas, he is going nowhere.

Now tell me how possible it is for him to get it with the emergence of PO in labor, the anger of the likes of wike, fayose, the confusion of Ortom, the anger in delta PDP, and other issues plaguing PDP.

If elections where to be held today, Tinubu is the winner.

But my honest hope and prayer is that the OBI campaign will gain steam, as we are all working towards, and cause the greatest upset yet.

16 Likes

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Truthisunique2: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ddokie:

Atiku is getting nothing significant amongst igbos in general, be it those in the SE or around Nigeria. In the SS perhaps. It depends on the strength of the Peter Obi campaign in the SS region.

Atiku has never won the North East, save for adamawa, and I don't think he will win it now. Even if he does, it isn't going to be landslide. It will be split in 4 place same with the North West. APC structure will take their own share, Kwankwaso will take his own share, Atiku will take his own share, and PO will take his own share (mostly the northern Christians). The percentages of the shares will differ, but whoever wins it wouldn't be having anything beyond 40% of the votes except there are realignments before the election.

Lets be clear, PDP has never won an election without the full support of the SE,SS, Middlebelt, and 40% of Lagos. If Atiku doesn't corner these areas, he is going nowhere.

Now tell me how possible it is for him to get it with the emergence of PO in labor, the anger of the likes of wike, fayose, the confusion of Ortom, the anger in delta PDP, and other issues plaguing PDP.

But my honest hope and prayer is that the OBI campaign will gain steam, as we are all working towards, and cause the greatest upset yet.
if wishes were horses

Ojukwu didn't stop PDP from winning SE even with Yoruba fulani let alone obi against Delta Igbo Okowa

South south south East is fully PDP, when campaign rallies start you would understand 5000 even 50k social media handles is not enough to quantify millions of voters in these regions

Buhari never won more than a few states in the north east until he got a major platform in apc and was aided by tribal sentiment

Atiku has that now in PDP, and tribal sentiment, he or kwanwaso would easily have also won 2015 election

If you believe Tinubu would win his zone is it atiku that wouldn't

Could tinubu dare challenge any northernern for national post before now, he had the life ambition but knew he was a weakling to the Giants of buhari and atiku in the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Prince111111: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

That is where the first orientation start from, nobody dare brings a fake Muslim name for endorsement in northern mosque
dont mind them..someone that Imams and some Apc aspirants have even been campaigning for house to house in the same north

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Prince111111: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
winning a respective state in the Presidential elections can not be influenced by any Gov. It's the popularity of the flag bearer. Atiku is well known than the regional Chicago Boy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

It is called middlebelt not NC , because they don't want to be associated with the north polites please respect that and call middle belt

Middlebelt is for Peter obi

8 Likes

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Truthisunique2: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Prince111111:
dont mind them..someone that Imams and some Apc aspirants have even been campaigning for house to house in the same north
I really laugh dem

I forgot to screen shot a northernern that posted peter obi mat picture and was condemning it that they discussed it in the mosques after their imams had finish sharing atiku sermon

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by OneCandleAway(f): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

I'm suprised Atiku seems so relaxed. As if he knows he will win somehow. He isn't even in Osun state, and that is a place where he can get a lot of PDP votes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Vote obi, atiku is a bond failure

Even with the massive support in the last election he lost....that alone will tell you is fate

Cameroonians can never rule Nigeria

Tinubu would be the president of amotekun

truthisunique2
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Buccalcavity2: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
People are talking about Atiku in the north. He will get higher votes from Igbos than PO. PO knows that he is going nowhere and his strategy is to dilute BAT votes in the south so that his principal- Atiku can win this time. All this will still Fail. Watch it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Truthisunique2: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I'm suprised Atiku seems so relaxed. As if he knows he will win somehow. He isn't even in Osun state, and that is a place where he can get a lot of PDP votes.
He knows what other non northerners don't

Remember he said is there a time I have never won PDP ticket during the primaries, many thought wike and them saraki, tambuwal would have their way, guyman was super relaxed

He is grounded Him and Buhari have been the only politicians tinubu deemed superior to him to drop his life ambition for

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by SarkinYarki: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Clowns .. Atiku is the man to beat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Truthisunique2: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
People are talking about Atiku in the north. He will get higher votes from Igbos than PO. PO knows that he is going nowhere and his strategy is to dilute BAT votes in the south so that his principal- Atiku can win this time. All this will still Fail. Watch it.
I don't even reply obi people

Nothing wrong in dreaming, like I said it's when campaign rallies start they would know their real depth

When PDP is turning up thousands of people per rally and more at home shebi na the scanty "walk and outreach" that never reach 100 people is what they would be doing

4 Likes

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Truthisunique2: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Vote obi, atiku is a bond failure

Even with the massive support in the last election he lost....that alone will tell you is fate

Cameroonians can never rule Nigeria

Tinubu would be the president of amotekun

truthisunique2
I no get problem with obi

He attended Atiku declaration for president

The only one of another candidate he ever attended, i can understand na the pressure of PDP governors wanting a fellow governor as VP really affect obi snergy with atiku

If not he for take the vp slot as usual

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Ddokie: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
if wishes were horses

Ojukwu didn't stop PDP from winning SE even with Yoruba fulani let alone obi against Delta Igbo Okowa

South south south East is fully PDP, when campaign rallies start you would understand 5000 even 50k social media handles is not enough to quantify millions of voters in these regions

Buhari never won more than a few states in the north east until he got a major platform in apc and was aided by tribal sentiment

Atiku has that now in PDP, and tribal sentiment, he or kwanwaso would easily have also won 2015 election

If you believe Tinubu would win his zone is it atiku that wouldn't

Could tinubu dare challenge any northernern for national post before now, he had the life ambition but knew he was a weakling to the Giants of buhari and atiku in the north

You see the bolded? that gives you out as not understanding the pulse of the Igbo people, and the dynamics of politics in the east.

I know PO needs God's intervention to win this coming elections. Like I said earlier, if elections hold today, Tinubu wins. But I also know that PO will win all the states in the SE landslide even if the elections are held today.

Lets talk after the elections God keeping all of us alive.

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by sosanova: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Don't mind that confused political naive fool, he thinks election is won on social media.
Atiku that is been campaigned for across villages and towns in the North.
Same Atiku that didn't travel State to state like other PDP Presidential aspirants to beg PDP delegates to vote for him at the PDP Primaries, he was just strategizing from his Abuja office, yet he still won
By December it will become clear to all the political naive social media political zombies, that the Northerners will start shifting position as regards the 2023 election, they will unapologetically make it clear that it the North(Atiku) first before any other Region irrespective of your party affiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ddokie:

How would tinubu be the winner from your analysis the northern vote will be divided meaning they won't be a major win in the north between the contestant

So tinubu would rely on the south for vote
Se and Ss are already for obi meaning tinubu has only south west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by sosanova: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

How would tinubu be the winner for your analysis the northern vote will be divided meaning they won't be a major win in the north between the contestant

Se and Se are already for obi meaning tinubu has only south west
Forget that political naive clown
The only block Vote Tinubu will get is coming from the South West
If he thinks south east and south South will vote Tinubu he needs to get his head checked.
Okowa south South Factor will push votes for Atiku in the South South.
Obi will take South East
Obi takes 60% of South South while Atiku takes 40% or split it 50-50 with Atiku.
Atiku will take North East, 3 of the six states in the North East are controlled by PDP Governors, Bauchi, Adamawa and Taraba.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Okoroawusa: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nobody is talking about Atikulating in 2023 because those that did so in 2019 are now OBIdient and they are the most active people on social media and Nairaland.

I hope you get the picture?

291 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Ddokie: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

How would tinubu be the winner for your analysis the northern vote will be divided meaning they won't be a major win in the north between the contestant

Se and Se are already for obi meaning tinubu has only south west

If elections were to hold today, Tinubu will win because the OBI campaign hasn't taken off in the north, and we have not closed loose ends in the SE/SS. So that leaves a lot of room for the ruling party.

Thank God elections are not holding today. We still have time to tidy lots of things up.

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Peacecore: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

U have been saying this thing since and I have been ignoring u. The questions I want to ask u are;
1. Are u a northerner?
2. Where do u live?
3. Are u a Muslim?
4. Which mosque do u worship?
5. Which Imam have u seen or heared preaching Atiku in d north?
Please answer them without abuse.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened In Katsina Today But Sit At Home Is Their Problem / Inside The $350 Million Abandoned TINAPA RESORT! What Has Changed In 2024 / PDP May Sack Anti-tukur State Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.