Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

She's Pregnant! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant! (1916 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Pregnant! by jflex(m): 2:32am On Jan 29, 2010
this not friction, its hapening now!
its lyk 2;30am and i still cant sleep
bin going out wit dis girls for 3 yrs and i've bin dreamin of hw im going to graduate in 4wks time and goin to spend d rest of my life wit her
jus got off d phone abt 2hrs ago only to hear the most shokin news of my life.
guess what, we had a smal mis understandin in dec for lyk 1wk and here she is disvirgined and pregnant for a friend of ours she met 3months ago.
every tin is jus up side down. . . dont even know what to do
Re: She's Pregnant! by RBiafra: 2:40am On Jan 29, 2010
IT AMAZES ME THAT SOME PEOPLE (SINGLES) STILL DON'T USE CONDOM TO Zap, BEWARE OF STDS OR UNWANTED PREGNANCY
Re: She's Pregnant! by RBiafra: 2:42am On Jan 29, 2010
IT AMAZES ME THAT SOME PEOPLE (SINGLES) STILL DON'T USE CONDOM TO Zap, BEWARE OF STDS OR UNWANTED PREGNANCY

http://www.casualphorum.com/viewforum.php?f=4
Re: She's Pregnant! by vivaladiva(f): 2:45am On Jan 29, 2010
wat do u mean disvirgined and pregnant, of cos she wld  have to be disvirgined to get pregnant, who do u think u r joseph the carpenter, i get the feeling ur more worried bout the fact that she is not only pregnant she has also been disvirgined, perharps it wldnt have been so bad if she was pregnant but still a virgin, honeztly
Re: She's Pregnant! by poshangel: 3:03am On Jan 29, 2010
which one is friction again lipsrsealed, the woman wants to settle down which is probably y she is pregnant, as u r just still looking forward to ur graduation or did u intend to marry her as soon as u graduate?
Re: She's Pregnant! by jflex(m): 3:43am On Jan 29, 2010
oga R.Biafra
thanks for the sexual education. . u could opt in as an aid for USAID

my correct people
-yep its quite painful dt she's now disvirgined. i never went there not because i couldnt bt because i respected her
- i probably would have been happy if she did it because she wantd to settle down.
accordin to madam, it was a mistake an d guy isnt even blinkin her way cos accordin to her, his most ever loved girl friend had to
get rid of her pregnancy when it happened.= and thus she is not an exception to the rule.
the crazy story nw is[b] she wants me back[/b]. . . . .isnt that awefull
Re: She's Pregnant! by poshangel: 3:48am On Jan 29, 2010
awful, for who now, bros move on, you shouldnt even bring this here.
Re: She's Pregnant! by sexyLeamon(f): 3:50am On Jan 29, 2010
jflex:

the crazy story nw is[b] she wants me back[/b]. . . . .isnt that awefull
and the crazy thing now is, you are so lost in love that you will actually go back to her.
Re: She's Pregnant! by 190: 4:59am On Jan 29, 2010
eyyyah

dough

take hart~

i hope im not that friend u are talkin abt~ grin grin grin
Re: She's Pregnant! by ijckk(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2010
i understand hw u must feel,u shuld 4gt abt her&move on cos if she luvd u she wouldn't hv done something lyk dat. so use hate&cancel d love
Re: She's Pregnant! by sweetpie23: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2010
well you decide whether she's worth it or not
Re: She's Pregnant! by chidipupay(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
it time to move on wiv ur life. U tried now 3yrs of respect,love,trust what else does she want? and she just gave in like dat saying it was a mistake? haba, abeg no go back
Re: She's Pregnant! by omega25red(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
Eya pele

this one tough o. grin home girl was cheating on you for the past 3 months and when she found out she was pregnant with the other dudes baby, she started a fight and broke up with your azz grin

Let me guess the other guy is rich and popular right? while you are graduating and thinking of where to get a job grin
Re: She's Pregnant! by Girl846(f): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2010
This must be really painful. But if a 1 week argument will send her into the arms of another man, what will happen when you get married and have arguments/misunderstandings??
Re: She's Pregnant! by Qiana(f): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2010
@poster ur story is pathetic cry
u'ld find a better person
Re: She's Pregnant! by Igwe9(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
@poster, this lady in the picture is a fool, hence you'd move on with your life, sure you'll find a better person soon.
cool
Re: She's Pregnant! by mamagee3(f): 2:09am On Feb 02, 2010
Poster. . .
Did you mean this is not "Fiction"? grin
This your grammar deserves an award. grin
Re: She's Pregnant! by H2O2: 2:15am On Feb 02, 2010
Cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  water sack has broke o.  Gongo ti so.

You don't want that Arrow for a wife, biko, sever all ties with her.

Your heart will want you to say, but pay no attention to your heart.  Think with your head o.
Re: She's Pregnant! by na2day2(m): 2:24am On Feb 02, 2010
jflex:

this not friction, its hapening now!
its lyk 2;30am and i still cant sleep
bin going out wit dis girls for 3 yrs and i've bin dreamin of hw im going to graduate in 4wks time and goin to spend d rest of my life wit her
jus got off d phone abt 2hrs ago only to hear the most shokin news of my life.
guess what, we had a smal mis understandin in dec for lyk 1wk and here she is disvirgined and pregnant for a friend of ours she met 3months ago.
every tin is jus up side down. . . dont even know what to do

let her marry who ever got her pregnant now bcuz every time u guys have a quarrel she will be out sleeping with guys in town again. dump her!
Re: She's Pregnant! by ayettymama(f): 2:26am On Feb 02, 2010
awwwwww

pele

eeeya

ahhhhh

cry
Re: She's Pregnant! by H2O2: 2:47am On Feb 02, 2010
Look on the bright side -

She's pregnant now, so go ahead and f**ck for about 2 weeks, to get your fill of her, before you dispose of her remains.

That man is cruel o. He proudly ate the ripened fruit you have preserved all your life.
Re: She's Pregnant! by Mannylex(m): 3:14am On Feb 02, 2010
Ah! girls ehn, guy move on jor, i'm even feeling heart broken for u, , .
Re: She's Pregnant! by Princek12(m): 3:55am On Feb 02, 2010
why didn't you do the phucking before you broke up? Ehn! Why did you let another man do your job for you? Ehn! Abi you be okobo? Ehn!
Re: She's Pregnant! by Nwaka77: 4:34am On Feb 02, 2010
@Poster
Na una know!
Re: She's Pregnant! by galatico(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2010
That is so cruel!!!
Re: She's Pregnant! by GL(f): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2010
you may think you still love her and can forgive her but you'll probably always resent her for this. so spare yourself a lifetime of resentment with her and break up with her. if she loved you she wouldn't have run into your friend's arms because of a 1-week quarrel.
Re: She's Pregnant! by H2O2: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2010
GL:

you may think you still love her and can forgive her but you'll probably always resent her for this. so spare yourself a lifetime of resentment with her and break up with her. if she loved you she wouldn't have run into your friend's arms because of a 1-week quarrel.
Yup, isn't that the truth. The pusillanimous people conjure up that typical excuse to mis-step, when misunderstandings erupt in their respective relationships.
Re: She's Pregnant! by honeric01(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2010
@poster
I feel so sad hearing things like this, you should forget about her, please do, if she didn't allow you sleep with her for 3 years, why then did she allow someone else do it to her within 3 months? this is what i call double standards and it should not be allowed in any relationship be it old or young.

Forget the girl, let her go with her pregnancy, the guy who even got her pregnant does not even want the child so why should you care?

let her harvest the fruits of her pretense and back-stabbing habit.
Re: She's Pregnant! by GEW: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2010
i beg marry the girl yesterday. you know you want to as you cannot live without her. can you get another girl like her? almost every girl you will meet has done it with some abortions to match.

good luck
Re: She's Pregnant! by atilla(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2010
@jflex

can u forgive her for cheating on u with the guy?
will u marry her if she has a child for someone else? if yes can u raise someone else child as yours?
can you marry her if she does have an abortion?
Re: She's Pregnant! by MoneyRule(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2010
Wow! Bro, it sounded lyk a gun shot at first(i tot she was pregnant 4 u). Well, there are 2 things u can do;
1) Forgive her help her thru d pregnancy and den, afta child birth and nurturing, u give d baby back to d dad or father d child (become baby daddy).
2) Drop her lyk a bad habit and begin painting those fantasies with anoda girl.
I think i lyk d 2nd option better.
Re: She's Pregnant! by DOAweb(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
Move on Swiftly and Sharply my guy!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Why I Don't Talk To Most Girls. / Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D / Wahala Dey Ooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.