Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna (5704 Views)

Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury BULLET PROOF Cars From IPOB Worldwide and key Igbo figures, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna borrowed from his father. Why can't our leader learn from him?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Hopeful20100: 2:19am On Jul 01, 2017
Afonjas preparing to enter

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by AfonjAbokiZoo: 2:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Hopeful20100:
Afonjas preparing to enter
Afonjaritualistt bad belle fooolls

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 01, 2017
AfonjAbokiZoo:
Afonjaritualistt bad belle fooolls

Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by hatchy(f): 4:04am On Jul 01, 2017
The human mind is like a computer hard disk, it can be formatted and another program written or installed on it.
Nnamdi Cownu knows how to format the minds of these Ipob guys and they believe everything he says.
Many of them are ready to jump into the Lagoon or inside furnace if he so command them to do so.

Tufiakwa!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by IJOBA2: 4:37am On Jul 01, 2017
hatchy:
The human mind is like a computer hard disk, it can be formatted and another program written or installed on it.
Nnamdi Cownu knows how to format the minds of these Ipob guys and they believe everything he says.
Many of them are ready to jump into the Lagoon or inside furnace if he so command them to do so.

Tufiakwa!
AFONJA MUSLIM

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by dudebuck: 5:40am On Jul 01, 2017
hatchy:

Tufiakwa!
He started RB London with his own money long before others began to contribute to make the station bigger, he was in jail without trial for TWO years for the same thing, it is very obvious that he received many offers to let go of the agitation but still stuck to his convictions, now he moves with a simple Sienna he borrowed from his father andyou are hear yabbing Trash. He presented his facts and people believed him, go and present a SUPERIOR argument and defeat
him in a debate,he has been begging you people to debate with him but so far, no Nigerian has accepted to do it, why? Is that not how to kill an ideology?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 01, 2017
See this attention seeking balded headed albino grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 01, 2017
dudebuck:
He started RB London with his own money long before others began to contribute to make the station bigger, he was in jail without trial for TWO years for the same thing, it is very obvious that he received many offers to let go of the agitation but still stuck to his convictions, now he moves with a simple Sienna he borrowed from his father andyou are hear yabbing Trash. He presented his facts and people believed him, go and present a SUPERIOR argument and defeat
him in a debate,he has been begging you people to debate with him but so far, no Nigerian has accepted to do it, why? Is that not how to kill an ideology?

Don't waste your time on Afonjas....they don't reason with their brain.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Adiola(f): 5:54am On Jul 01, 2017
as a Christian Yoruba I support our Christian brothers from east hope I won't be attacked soon cos I live on the east

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Tyche(m): 6:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by patola080(m): 6:15am On Jul 01, 2017
sean1000x:
Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury BULLET PROOF Cars From IPOB Worldwide and key Igbo figures, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna borrowed from his father. Why can't our leader learn from him?
learn 4rm dis he goat but I think lgbo use to go to school? Y can dey use dia brain to think? Only a fool follow dis fool around, do dey use to c his wife or any of is family member around him , God knows if he gt dia too ur crying will still go on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 01, 2017
patola080:
[s] learn 4rm dis he goat but I think lgbo use to go to school? Y can dey use dia brain to think? Only a fool follow dis fool around, do dey use to c his wife or any of is family member around him , God knows if he gt dia too ur crying will still go on [/s]

Afonja you are no where smarter than the dumbest Igbo person alive...always keep that in your ewedu mind.

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by patola080(m): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2017
sean1000x:

dey reason with dia brain but ur people are d brain less ones dat follow dis he goat around like wen he goat c she goat too

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by patola080(m): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja you are no where smarter than the dumbest Igbo person alive...always keep that in mind.
I can see dat in some of ur own people brain less people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Adiola:
as a Christian Yoruba I support our Christian brothers from east hope I won't be attacked soon cos I live on the east

Never!

Have you ever heard that Yorubas and Igbos are fighting?

You are very safe, you can even go bring your entire village..

Hey remember to treat my sister very well because that is to ensure you return your land as you came(with slippers)...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by ettybaba(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2017
dudebuck:
You opening sentence gave you in as an ignorant. "He started RB London with his own money"
Uwazirke of massob set up and handed over radio Biafra to him. What was Nnamdiot Kanu occupation before he started leading goats like him?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by signz: 6:27am On Jul 01, 2017
How much is this 2010 Toyota siena now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by ettybaba(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Adiola:
You're too f00lish to be taken seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by laribarry: 6:42am On Jul 01, 2017
hatchy:

Tufiakwa!

This story is so so childish. What's the aim or point?

So kanu, in all his years abroad and as the director of a radio station does not have a car in his compound in Abia? Why say he borrowed a car from his father when he probably bought the car and what belongs to your father also belongs to you.

If he rejects luxury it doesn't mean he is modest as I can see class in his dressing and appearance which is good becos kanu knows and has style but of cos he won't accept big gifts now, lest people accuse him that he is doing everything for money and power. This is common sense and not that he is better than our leaders. Na so buhari deceive us sey him na modest man but there is a difference BTW being smart, modest and stingy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by dudebuck: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2017
ettybaba:

You opening sentence gave you in as an ignorant. "He started RB London with his own money"
Uwazirke of massob hanged over radio Biafra to him. What was Nnamdiot Kanu occupation before he started leading goats like him?
Uwazurike did not give him any money, BTW before all these started Ojukwu brought out money to build a cenothaph to commemorate the people thta did during the war, but Uwazurike took the money and did nothing, Nnamdi became enraged and Uwazurike and his gang abducted him, and that was what caused the rift between the two, so how did uwazurika open radio biafra? It was after the rift that RBL came to be.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by omobabalawo: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Yyeske(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Akiko n'egwu, where is your source or proof and please tell us how much he has in his personal account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2017
signz:
How much is this 2010 Toyota siena now?

800,000 NAIRA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by perez100: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2017
While the man that used fake tears to brainwash zombies when he was rejected by Nigerians years back now allows Presidential jet debt in London to climb everyday.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by mirabel001(f): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2017
patola080:
learn 4rm dis he goat but I think lgbo use to go to school? Y can dey use dia brain to think? Only a fool follow dis fool around, do dey use to c his wife or any of is family member around him , God knows if he gt dia too ur crying will still go on
afonja ...by their comment u shall knw them

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Adiola(f): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2017
ettybaba:

You're too f00lish to be taken seriously.
I just don't like upcoming idiots

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Gazzy88(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2017
sean1000x:

If Afonja doesn't reason like you blurted out,then there wouldn't be a Nairaland which you frustrated Igbos flood in droves to on a daily basis...with that Afonja still controls your destiny. Or have you easily forgotten Nairaland belongs to an Afonja? Mumu Igbos...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2017
Gazzy88:
[s]If Afonja doesn't reason like you blurted out,then there wouldn't be a Nairaland which you frustrated Igbos flood in droves to on a daily basis...with that Afonja still controls your destiny. Or have you easily forgotten Nairaland belongs to an Afonja? Mumu Igbos[/s]...

Afonja ewedu...how many skull did you mine last night? Did you shiit in your parlour in a nylon bag like you always do?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Luxury Cars From IPOB Worldwide, Prefers 2010 Toyota Sienna by Gazzy88(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja ewedu...how many skull did you mine last night? Did you shiit in your parlour in a nylon bag like you always do?
Wole Soyinka ate same ewedu and became the first African to win a Nobel prize while non,I repeat non,of your kinsmen has moved any inch closer to that infamous achievement. Oponu dede

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bye Bye As APC Suspends Governors Okorocha, Amosun / The Highest Paid Presidents In Africa - No 1 Is In Central Africa / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.