Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North (5700 Views)

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by NewsOneNigeria1: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2020
Shehu Sani has reacted to the rants of a Fulani Muslim Lady over the North.

NewsOne Nigeria had reported earlier that a Fulani Muslim Lady identified as Zain Ameen, took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter, where she berated the North via her handle @zinadabo1 over the reaction of the region towards peoples’ personal lives amongst others.

Zain Ameen, who is the founder of the Initiative for the Voice and Protection of African Women (IVPAW), and Human Rights activist, lamented that “what the North brings to the Nigerian table are Mass Killings, Insurgency, Child Marriage, Leprosy, VVF, out of School Children” among others.

The Fulani Muslim Lady expressed sadness that the educated people from the North, are “using sharia courts and mob to kill people while the uneducated are using guns to execute people”, adding that “both are using their sectarian law to judge Nigerians in a country that’s is secular.”

Ameen said since the North wants “Islamic government”, the “insensitive greedy hypocrites” as she calls people from the region, should ask for a separate country, adding that they are “the ones forcing this unity on the south.”

On this note, she said: “IF I, A SECULAR FULANI MUSLIM FROM THE NW IS TIRED OF Y’ALL IMAGINE HOW SOUTHERNERS FEEL? I HATE SHARING SPACE WITH Y’ALL WALLAH, IF THERE’S ANYTHING I CAN DO TO CHANGE MY SITUATION, I WILL DO IT. I FEEL SUFFOCATED & UNSAFE. I HATE IT HERE WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY & SOUL.”

READ full story: https://newsoneng.com/2020/11/09/shehu-sani-reacts-as-fulani-muslim-lady-disowns-the-north/

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Karlifate: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Mr nuclear reactor, let's see how he will dispute these:

The Fulani Muslim Lady expressed sadness that the educated people from the North, are “using sharia courts and mob to kill people while the uneducated are using guns to execute people”, adding that “both are using their sectarian law to judge Nigerians in a country that’s is secular.”

Ameen said since the North wants “Islamic government”, the “insensitive greedy hypocrites” as she calls people from the region, should ask for a separate country, adding that they are “the ones forcing this unity on the south.”

He's trying to play it safe, we know that they'll still send their wolves & vipers after her.

Reacting to her rants in the comment section of her tweet, Sani simply wrote: “Abulle, softly, softly your missiles are too much.”

ABULLE,SOFTLY,SOFTLY YOUR MISSILES ARE TOO MUCH.

— SENATOR SHEHU SANI (@SHEHUSANI) NOVEMBER 8, 2020

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Too bad
Ganduje destroyed someone's business but drinks beer in his backyard

25 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Never4getU: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2020
This is the case and most definite reason Southerners will do everything possible to part away from the north under whatever circumstances.
NewsOneNigeria1:
Shehu Sani has reacted to the rants of a Fulani Muslim Lady over the North.

NewsOne Nigeria had reported earlier that a Fulani Muslim Lady identified as Zain Ameen, took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter, where she berated the North via her handle @zinadabo1 over the reaction of the region towards peoples’ personal lives amongst others.

Zain Ameen, who is the founder of the Initiative for the Voice and Protection of African Women (IVPAW), and Human Rights activist, lamented that “what the North brings to the Nigerian table are Mass Killings, Insurgency, Child Marriage, Leprosy, VVF, out of School Children” among others.

On this note, she said: “IF I, A SECULAR FULANI MUSLIM FROM THE NW IS TIRED OF Y’ALL IMAGINE HOW SOUTHERNERS FEEL? I HATE SHARING SPACE WITH Y’ALL WALLAH, IF THERE’S ANYTHING I CAN DO TO CHANGE MY SITUATION, I WILL DO IT. I FEEL SUFFOCATED & UNSAFE. I HATE IT HERE WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY & SOUL.”

READ full story: https://newsoneng.com/2020/11/09/shehu-sani-reacts-as-fulani-muslim-lady-disowns-the-north/

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Tomilola360: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Na hypocrites plenty pass for north.

14 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by MiztaSpark(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2020
So where is his reaction in your post? I should click link to see his reaction of what.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by smileyoo: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

Ganduje destroyed someone's business but drinks beer in his backyard
lol.
meanwhile ganduje and his fellow northern governors are not rejecting their own share from the money derived from Value added tax in alcohol sales from lagos state and other southern states of the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by christejames(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2020
Don't mind them, using sharia law to oppress themselves and not the progressives...

If they like they should keep destroying crates of beers which they themselves indirectly benefits from, or subjecting their pubescents to early u mau marraige. One day, the monster they are making will come to haunt them, the ones they are currently experiencing is child's play because their elites are not yet directly affected.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Arrewa: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Fake news!!

Stop spreading fakes news!

Igbos now create account on social media impersonating Hausafulanis just to spread hatred and continue pushing their agenda!

We don' already know all these shiit!

Once they get your pictures... They will open account and start instigating hatred. Only for the person he is impersonating to debunk and to distance himself from the account this have been going on for a while.

Dear nairaland not everybody claiming to be a northerner or a Yoruba is real.

There are many fake accounts out there!

Some were hacked!

We have got many fake Hausafulanis accounts reported and blocked.

Igbos should stop upgrade their game! This is one is has been bursted!

Fulani Amaka!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Arrewa: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Dear Op this is the second time you are opening this same thread just to spread lies and fallacy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Racoon(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2020
The hypocrisy of the northern leaders, elites and religious leader is just nauseating.Face religious fanatism, BH terrorism, abject poverty, paedophilia, among many ills they wont.Always obsessing themselves with useless cause.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by wingmanIII: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Op this is the second time you are opening this same thread just to spread lies and fallacy

Go to her NGO's website, www.ivpaw.org She's very real and very much fulani.
Stop deceiving your self.

19 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Arrewa: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Racoon:
The hypocrisy of the northern leaders, elites and religious leader is just nauseating.Face religious fanatism, BH terrorism, abject poverty, paedophilia, among many ills they wont.Always obsessing themselves with useless cause.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by ubyways(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

Stop spreading fakes news!

Igbos now create account on social media impersonating Hausafulanis just to spread hatred and continue pushing their agenda!

We don' already know all these shiit!

Once they get your pictures... They will open account and start instigating hatred. Only for the person he is impersonating to debunk and to distance himself from the account this have been going on for a while.

Dear nairaland not everybody claiming to be a northerner or a Yoruba is real.

There are many fake accounts out there!

Some were hacked!

We have got many fake Hausafulanis accounts reported and blocked.

Igbos should stop upgrade their game! This is one is has been bursted!

Fulani Amaka!!
you're trying so hard to make your comments relevant but we know it's effort in futility. Whether you like it or yes the truth will prevail against hypocrisy and lies. The earlier you comprehend with your cow dung brain that we are not one the better for you terrorists.

10 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
grin grin idiot we're tired of you people.. I dont mind supporting you for arrewa republic.. stop "shortsleeving" young Hausa and fulani boys (handicap) and sending them down south to beg.. while gandolar feed fat from corruption
you're flooding our street with beggars

13 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by nyiamfrank: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sharia law and you shout one Nigeria, no!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by NNEWIsuper: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
The north is just a despicable cesspit, worse than Somalia

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Commonsense99: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin
This is what education does to someone, It opens your mind to think clearer, reason why the North discourages education.

If there are upto 3 women like her in the North, maybe the others might start seeing things from a different prism.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
she is not far from the truth....The woman is 100% right and most northerners know this.....

The educated northern elites don't want the illiterate ones in the north to knw the truth, instead uses them always to instigate violence and ANYTHING anti south.
you want sharia law in a secular country, why not separate it n call for disassemble of the Nigerian project?

You ban sales of alcohol yet collect taxes accrues it from it sales in other states..you dnt like English but send your children's to the best schools in the west.

you dnt support EndSARs protest as if the north likes SARs n its killings but never done ANYTHING to end bandits, kidnapping and illegal mining in your zone yet you call a peaceful protest against a unit of the police killing innocent people as a target on Buhari and a ploy to destabilize his government.

how can a government of the north being zamfara and Katrina be negotiating with bandits, while the federal government (perhaps of northern Nigeria ) be negotiating with boko haram, an international terrorist group, yet no one sees the bad in these!

The mistake of 1914 has come to stay and will forever hunt our past leaders who never saw tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
ubyways:
you're trying so hard to make your comments relevant but we know it's effort in futility. Whether you like it or yes the truth will prevail against hypocrisy and lies. The earlier you comprehend with your cow dung brain that we are not one the better for you terrorists.
it's your mission to spread fake news and cause confusion in other working parts of the country that is futile
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by November1857(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
it's your mission to spread fake news and cause confusion in other working parts of the country that is futile
you better wake up from slumber and face the reality, the world is fast leaving north behind !

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Liposure: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Muna4real(f): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
This is what education does to someone, It opens your mind to think clearer, reason why the North discourages education.

If there are upto 3 women like her in the North, maybe the others might start seeing things from a different prism.

There are many women like her in the north but the problem is that they are afraid of the society. Women cannot express themselves in the North and that's the truth. Look at Aisha yusuf for example. They want to roast her with insults just because she protested against SARS brutality. What about that Muslim girl who they dragged to court last week for indecent dressing? She even did an apology video for them with tears in her eyes because of pressure. Islam subdues women leaving them helpless. It's so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
NewsOneNigeria1:

adding that “both are using their sectarian law to judge Nigerians in a country that’s is secular.”

The true analysis of the state of the North in Nigeria!!!

No wonder people wants out of this forced marriage undecided

Their zombies will soon call you IPOB for painting the real picture

Zain Ameen, the North are too busy removing the speck in the south, not minding the log in their own eyes!!!

Glad to hear this from a northerner

If it were Nigerians from the South that was condemned in UAE, Abike Dabiri for no allow us hear word

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
November1857:
you better wake up from slumber and face the reality, the world is fast leaving north behind !
Just because you see that the Igbos are now being avoided like lepers, you want to paint that on other regions grin so dumb and childish

No northerner will ever hate life in the north to the extent of imagining to relocate to your potor region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by WoeBetide666: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shehu Sani don turn influencer. Contender for best blogger 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Liposure: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
The north needs salvation
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Muna4real(f): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Just because you see that the Igbos are now being avoided like lepers, you want to paint that on other regions grin so dumb and childish

No northerner will ever hate life in the north to the extent of imagining to relocate to your potor region

You are so ignorant . You don't even know that there are many northerners who have relocated to that region you call " potor "! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Muna4real:

You are so ignorant . You don't even know that there are many northerners who have relocated to that region you call " potor "! shocked grin
Never! Relocate kee you and your stinking holes there. Any northerner you see in your region is either there to trade and go back to their families in the north... nothing more.

I was posted to Abakaliki some weeks ago and had to seek redeployment to Katsina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Muna4real(f): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Never! Relocate kee you and your stinking holes there. Any northerner you see in your region is either there to trade and go back to their families in the north... nothing more.

I was posted to Abakaliki some weeks ago and had to seek redeployment to Katsina

And those non northerners in the north are not there for trade? Lol . In case you don't know, they are there for their business and will come back to their families and enjoy the proceeds of the business. That's how it is. You are here for business, and we are there for business. Simple.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Muna4real:

And those non northerners in the north are not there for trade? Lol . In case you don't know, they are there for their business and will come back to their families and enjoy the proceeds of the business. That's how it is. You are here for business, and we are there for business. Simple.
mumu talk..how many northerners get houses and other properties for your decayed region? We are not interested in that. Go to the north and see how your people have settled there like they are never going back home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Niceman12(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
WoeBetide666:
Shehu Sani don turn influencer. Contender for best blogger 2020

Elrufai has claim that he reduce him to a blogger. And it seems he is not far from truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

TIMAAS GM Denies Saying PDP'll Collapse If Ikpeazu Picks Ngwa Man As Successor / States Begin Power Distribution In January - NERC / Don’t Take Tinubu Too Serious, Ex-pre. Olusegun Obasanjo To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.