Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) (1447 Views)

The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / How Afonja Lost Power To Fulani In Ilorin — Kasum, Leader Of Afonja Descendants / Please What Is The Meaning Of Afonja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) by AfonjAbokiZoo: 2:44am On Jul 01, 2017
pls can someone define the meaning of Afonja, i need to know incase it might come out in my exam grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) by aniomafirstson: 2:48am On Jul 01, 2017
That stupid warrior called Afonja teamed up with the fulanis and back stabbed their fellow yorubas and fought, the fulanis having an ulterior motive conquered Afonja and ilorin. that's why yorubas in ilorin, kwara state are in Fulani occupation and are called north Afonjas (as a metaphor) are generally known as back stabbers and two faced set of people.
#copied

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) by RonJeremy: 2:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Not too sure, but a derogatory term for "traitors and cowards" in Yoruba language......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) by Ncsamuel(m): 5:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Well according to we nairalanders of igbo descent, the characteristics of AFONJA are: hydraulic soup eaters,disgusting tribal marks,brown roof dwelling people,cowards,backstabbers,hausa fulani slaves,2nd class muslims(i mean yorroba muslims),traitors..........but hey! The past is the past My very good friends are yorubas even hausas and have helped me in so many areas of my life. Dont let tribalism blind our eyes with hate. Building a nation begins from the relationship we build with our neighbours. Should Biafra succed or not, i ll always be a Nigerian cos i love my country and her people, the only thing were tire me nah our POLITHIEVCIANS dem!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) by AfonjAbokiZoo: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
aniomafirstson:
That stupid warrior called Afonja teamed up with
the fulanis and back stabbed their fellow yorubas
and fought, the fulanis having an ulterior motive
conquered Afonja and ilorin. that's why yorubas
in ilorin, kwara state are in Fulani occupation and
are called north
Afonjas (as a metaphor) are generally known as
back stabbers and two faced set of people.

#copied
Do you mean it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) by aniomafirstson: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
AfonjAbokiZoo:
Do you mean it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) by ejanla077: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
I'm greenish slimy hydraulic ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating yoruba muslim conehead. I'm igbo hater. I'm afonja

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) by izombie(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afonja means yoruba muslims
Re: Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) by AfonjAbokiZoo: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
pls someone should tell me the meaning of these pictures i always see them here on Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arewa In Deadly Conspiration With South-east & South-south Against The Yoruba's / 'Buhari Is A Liar': Washington Post Joins CNN To Mock Nigeria / Foreign Media Disgraces Osinbajo, Says He Takes Orders From Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.