Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (70883 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by RealityShot: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Everblazinggg:
One of the questions

workers get paid N160000 for working for five days. How much will 5 workers get paid for a day?
Select one:
a. N 40,000
b. N 30,000
c. N 25,000
d. N 10,000
Please how many questions are there on the npower test?
I saw only 11 (eleven) questions only.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by AlexisM16: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
@RealityShot

It's just 11 questions for Tax, different from last year's.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by RealityShot: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlexisM16:
@RealityShot
It's just 11 questions for Tax, different from last year's.
OK.. I see! Cos, someone told me last year it was 30 questions.. Thank you for confirmation
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ibyus(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
RealityShot:

OK.. I see!
Cos, someone told me last year it was 30 questions..
Thank you for confirmation
.pls hw can i print out my application details on npower portal,any1 wt solutn shu pls help
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mine was just 10 questions
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by amor001: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2017
NAgro applicants. have you received sms?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Meesquared(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2017
heard. N teach is from 11th July
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Generaloluseye: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2017
11 questions in all.
1, 4 16, 36, ...whats next. that is the only hard ? in mine
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Cksmile(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2017
npower tax

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by adeshinacute(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2017
What is the answer

Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
Select one:
a. 3/4;
b. 6/7
c. 1/2
d. 6/5
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by heed101(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2017
adeshinacute:
What is the answer

Select one:
a. 3/4;
b. 6/7
c. 1/2
d. 6/5
c
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Lawalsuleiman(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2017
AlexisM16:

Next time, before you quote anyone, try and ask the right questions before you sound like an ignorant phool.

I applied for N-Power Creative last year and nothing was said about it.

Sit on your shyt-filled buttt and make assumptions like someone high on extraterrestrial chemical.

You know, I had a choice to degenerate myself to your level and type "foolish-stupidly" and without reading meaning into the original message but that will be behaving like you, I will let it pass. My assertion still stands - N-creative or whatever you are still here applying. Don't be pained, be cultured next time son!
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by AlexisM16: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lawalsuleiman:

You know, I had a choice to degenerate myself to your level and type "foolish-stupidly" and without reading meaning into the original message but that will be behaving like you, I will let it pass. My assertion still stands - N-creative or whatever you are still here applying. Don't be pained, be cultured next time son!

False sense of importance. Get off my mentions, punk!
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by 4lake4real: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
hello house,I just got my text asking to proceed with the assessment,now to my questions 1- Is it compulsory to write the test immediately? and is it just general knowledge type of question.I have gone through the thread and i noticed past questions are general knowledge. Response will be appreciated
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Gudiza(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2017
Just received same text about an hour ago..
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by noskybanj(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Pls house, can i use my phone for the exam?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Akell(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
please what's the link for ntax test
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by AngelJennifer: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
greggng:

Sorry my dear is 3k only only those that ve money should contact me o

The questions aren't that hard, example eritrea is in which continent, the two horses in nigeria flag represents what, 10 is equal to ___ etc. No need to spend any money on past questions. You can even attempt twice if you are not satisfied with the first attempt.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Mallamai(f): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
adeshinacute:
What is the answer

Select one:
a. 3/4;
b. 6/7
c. 1/2
d. 6/5
definitely B
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by RealityShot: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Mallamai:
definitely B
and thats all so funny!
how did u arrive at that answer?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by just2endowed: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please how many question is Npower Tax?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mallamai:
definitely B

Not b ooo. It's C
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by sostrong: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
I just found out that the pre-selection process and physical verification for the 2017 Npower Tax/ VAIDS has started.
Read it here http://www.xpressgist.com/n-tax-update-pre-selection-physical-verification-process-commenced-www-vaids-gov-ng/
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by OMOTOWO(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2018
najeem4reall:
How did you do it please?
i just replied your mail to me ...as in about accomodation stuff..do u wanna help me on that ma?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ben4ever(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=preshmickhy post=58028210][/quote]
Like your moniker

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FIRS Salary (Federal Internal Revenue Service) / Updated Job Alerts / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.