Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (70869 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by mcafeez: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
I did not received any text and I just login and answered all the questions in the assessment tab, it wasn't hard and it is easy. As a graduate don't be panic.
There is nothing wrong if you didn't got a text and you login and write answer your tests...
Take note
1) It is a computer that generates SMS message and sometimes messages hangs beside you might wait forever and never got any SMS. This same issue occurred last year and the sharp people did not wait for an SMS.

2) If you did not receive an SMS and you tried to login and it wasn't going through it means you are not chosen yet OR you had done multiple registrations OR you inserted wrong BVN/NAME... OR some kind of foul plays generally.. The problem we have is that we Nigerians don't tell the truth, I can see a guy above saying he inserted a wrong BVN number, how on earth can you be so careless to that extent ? Lets be realistic.

3) If you haven't gain access to your profile and you believed you have inserted correct details i.e Your correct BVN and your exact FirtName & LastName as it is on your bank account details. Please kindly wait till on 3rd of July you might still be able to login and even still keep trying after 3rd of July.... N-Power is a system that updates daily...

My opinion for fed gov.
I hope the current government can make use of their data base very well. In other to make jobs available for every jobless graduates. I think they need to enhance a system that will block someone who had already filled IMMIGRATION FORM and still trying to FILL N-POWER form too... with this attitude we will end up given two different jobs to one person and we Nigerians are so greedy. Can you imagine at my cyber cafe yesterday, a NEPA official came to fill IMMIGRATION FORM, someone that has money? he's driving a car too? what else this idiot want.. lets assume they select him and an unemployed graduate is not selected is that fair enough ? We need data base of every citizens in Nigeria for accountable records... thanks.. Throw me any questions.... I am meant to be corrected too... thanks

4 Likes

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by franashi(f): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gbamet:

If you need the past question of n power and immigration,kindly inbox me on 07054897741
pls I need it. Kindly send to francesashioma2@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by mcafeez: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
franashi:
pls I need it. Kindly send to francesashioma2@gmail.com. thanks

You don't need this na... Google is always your friend and N-Power assessment is never a hard question and you have enough time to search for your answer incase you do not know it.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by folasayolyn(f): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
actually as at this morning I was getting invalid login , but about five minutes ago I received a text message to go ahead. so still chill. but keep trying

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ibroh22(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mubarack44:

Please how do you arrange your name during registration. As in first name and last name interchange.

I made a mistake during my registration I put my surname in place of first name instead of putting my surname in place of last name. Please clarify how do you arrange yours during registration
your last name is ur surname, ur first name is ur real name..don't make the mistake again

For those saying serving Corps members won't write the test, I am about writing mine because I got the message right now
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Ifyike: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
FrostGiant:

Click that attempt quiz now..
alrt thanks, just that the network here is really slow.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Aphrygian(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2017
Omaa34:
not yet, n agro is for 7-10 July
am also for agro, pls can you mention me after uv received the sms?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by tickertop(m): 12:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Just finishing my test now. Got the text message this evening. The questions are easy though. I also chose my preferred device. God help us
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Ifyike: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2017
tickertop:
Just finishing my test now. Got the text message this evening. The questions are easy though. I also chose my preferred device. God help us
same with me here, na baba God hand we dey.

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Tjiaz(m): 1:04am On Jul 03, 2017
invalid login pls try again
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by moststylish(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2017
seems the site is slow cos i cant log in now, or is there another link i can use to write the test?modified..........test completed nicely
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by AlexisM16: 3:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Throughout yesterday, I was having invalid log in problems, no SMS, even when I know I imputed my correct details while applying.

I just decided to close the open windows I used in trying to log into N-Power site, everything concerning N-Power, I just closed all, and retried through their homepage, clicked the Menu button, chose Test, entered my phone number and BVN details and voila!!! Finally, I was taken to the test page.

What a relief! I still haven't gotten any SMS though, same as last year, no SMS but was able to take the test.

I was also able to choose my preferred tablet device from the available list (Afri-One 2-in-1 N-Power Tablet, Samsung Tablet, Zenox Tab, RNG, and one other one), no hp, no Tecno.

One question was wrong on the dashboard though

No answer for what a reflex angle is.

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by menacity(m): 3:51am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=Tjiaz post=58066020]invalid login pls try again[/quote
same as mine too.still showing invalid
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Wised(m): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2017
I'm getting fed up. No message still trying to log in its say invalid log in. pls what could be the solution
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by moststylish(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2017
AlexisM16:
Throughout yesterday, I was having invalid log in problems, no SMS, even when I know I imputed my correct details while applying.

I just decided to close the open windows I used in trying to log into N-Power site, everything concerning N-Power, I just closed all, and retried through their homepage, clicked the Menu button, chose Test, entered my phone number and BVN details and voila!!! Finally, I was taken to the test page.

What a relief! I still haven't gotten any SMS though, same as last year, no SMS but was able to take the test.

I was also able to choose my preferred tablet device from the available list (Afri-One 2-in-1 N-Power Tablet, Samsung Tablet, Zenox Tab, RNG, and one other one), no hp, no Tecno.

yea u are right, there was no option to answer the reflex angle question, I also ticked C as my answer
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Omaa34(f): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Aphrygian:
am also for agro, pls can you mention me after uv received the sms?
ok
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Ve completed my mission.. Wats next
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by FrostGiant: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Wised:
I'm getting fed up. No message still trying to log in its say invalid log in. pls what could be the solution

Guy cool down, dont rush it, gently type in ur phone number and BVN, it will go tru.. Wen i tried mine, i got Same error massage, that was cos i rushed it, later i took it slowly and smiling at the Same time and it connected.

Pls calm down and smile while typing o ur login id.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2017
If you're getting "invalid log in" message error, well that's because your date of birth doesn't match your bvn date of birth. My sister had this same problem. So your names matching your bvn records alone have no effect.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ndaman25: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2017
still can't log-in up till now and today is d test
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Adeolanseyi(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Please, what is preferred device is all about?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Na only N-tax people still dey login?

What about Agro?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by babyfaceafrica: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Nazeren:
If you're getting "invalid log in" message error, well that's because your date of birth doesn't match your bvn date of birth. My sister had this same problem. So your names matching your bvn records alone have no effect.
so what did she do?..is there a way out?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by najeem4reall(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2017
Please am having the same issue and i dont want to miss this opportunity how can you help me out
AlexisM16:

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Ogbodoo: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
chaiks:
please how do I sign up?any link?.I m interested to know about it.

Very easy and simple. Visit www.bejite.com and you are good to go.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by emynike2001(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Those it mean that u can even write d test on your phone
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by dgreatelephant(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Just finished my test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Mattiegold: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2017
FrostGiant:

Guy cool down, dont rush it, gently type in ur phone number and BVN, it will go tru.. Wen i tried mine, i got Same error massage, that was cos i rushed it, later i took it slowly and smiling at the Same time and it connected.

Pls calm down and smile while typing o ur login id.
pls did u use a phone or computer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by emynike2001(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2017
dgreatelephant:
Just finished my test
Did u did it on your phone or computer?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Tinny23(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2017
just finished the text............. answered just 11 questions... hope that is all
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by felaliveson: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Nazeren:

Taaaa, where dd u get this your information and how do u know that's d exact problem ur sister is having?

Stop spread what u ain't sure about and troubleshoot ur sister problem well

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Taaa your head!!! If you have anything to say to the contrary then prove it! Tell us you scaled through the test stage inspite of what I stated. Don't just walk around here chanting jazz. Prove your point!

felaliveson:

Taaaa, where dd u get this your information and how do u know that's d exact problem ur sister is having?

Stop spread what u ain't sure about and troubleshoot ur sister problem well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Updated Job Alerts / FIRS Salary (Federal Internal Revenue Service) / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.