Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (70835 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by emolala(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Everblazinggg:
One of the questions

workers get paid N160000 for working for five days. How much will 5 workers get paid for a day?
Select one:
a. N 40,000
b. N 30,000
c. N 25,000
d. N 10,000

Actually,the question says 4 workers were paid N160,000 for 5 days.thefore the total amount recived by each worker was N40,000 (for the 5 days cumulatively),which means that for each day,he/she was entitled to N8,000.Therefore,amount paid to 5 workers (for 1 day work) is N8,000 multiplied by 5 workers=N40,000. hope it helped.

3 Likes

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by veraiyke(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Really?

Yes ma'am that's my thinking. However, if u think or know and see the answer in the options, I would gladly put myself under ya tutoring and learn.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by veraiyke(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
emolala:

Actually,the question says 4 workers were paid N160,000 for 5 days.thefore the total amount recived by each worker was N40,000 (for the 5 days cumulatively),which means that for each day,he/she was entitled to N8,000.Therefore,amount paid to 5 workers (for 1 day work) is N8,000 multiplied by 5 workers=N40,000. hope it helped.
I think the addition of 4 before the workers has shed more light on that question so I can now say the question has an answer in the options provided
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Cksmile(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
A frnd sent dis to me. Although I have not been able to login

2 Shares

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Everblazinggg(f): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2017
veraiyke:
I think the addition of 4 before the workers has shed more light on that question so I can now say the question has an answer in the options provided

My bad, there's a 4 before the workers

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by madri4u: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Pls advice: i made a mistake on my last bvn digit.I tried re-apply to correct the bvn, but the portal says already registered.Hw can I rectify dis issue?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Bamidele539: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2017
madri4u:
Pls advice: i made a mistake on my last bvn digit.I tried re-apply to correct the bvn, but the portal says already registered.Hw can I rectify dis issue?
you for do copy and paste i.e ctrl C and ctrl V...

According to Npower they said they will send text messages to all the applicant, either a regret message or successful message to proceed for the TEST or otherwise!!
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by MRAKBEE(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Teawhy2011 post=58008739]

So,u think FG is fool to select serving corp members? And u will leave ur PPA for Npower abi? And FG is fool to be paying u two allowances at a time?[/quote
Serving corps members whose bvn records match with their application would write the online examination but engaging them to Npower is dicey..
I wrote mine last year December while i was still a Corps member but i wasn't employed..
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by MRAKBEE(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2017
esherizdan:
My Bvn is not correct I just found out now. Wat can I do to rectify it
Reapply
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Deelaw(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Eazybay:
Goodluck...

You can still grab a VOGUE frame, not much left tho..

How much does it go?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Eazybay(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Deelaw:

How much does it go?

Click on the thread in my signature. You'll see the price range..
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Gagacy12: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Glory be to God Almighty. I received an SMS from N-power yesterday evening. To login with my registered phone number and BVN number to take my N-power Tax test. Which I have done this morning 5th July 2017.

The questions seem different from what I have seen and read in other groups. However the questions was OK and good to go.

What is next pls?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gagacy12:
Glory be to God Almighty. I received an SMS from N-power yesterday evening. To login with my registered phone number and BVN number to take my N-power Tax test. Which I have done this morning 5th July 2017.

The questions seem different from what I have seen and read in other groups. However the questions was OK and good to go.

What is next pls?
Dis one u are xo excited its 30k ooo nd u still have oda stages to go through

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Deelaw(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
AlexisM16:
Throughout yesterday, I was having invalid log in problems, no SMS, even when I know I imputed my correct details while applying.

I just decided to close the open windows I used in trying to log into N-Power site, everything concerning N-Power, I just closed all, and retried through their homepage, clicked the Menu button, chose Test, entered my phone number and BVN details and voila!!! Finally, I was taken to the test page.

What a relief! I still haven't gotten any SMS though, same as last year, no SMS but was able to take the test.

I was also able to choose my preferred tablet device from the available list (Afri-One 2-in-1 N-Power Tablet, Samsung Tablet, Zenox Tab, RNG, and one other one), no hp, no Tecno.

One question was wrong on the dashboard though

No answer for what a reflex angle is.

Please was there a time deadline for the test?

And if there is, what specific time was given? Thanx!
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Xtianaoghogho(f): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hello Hw many questions are in d quiz, I just did mine. It was 11 questions instead of 20 question as I was told Pls who else av taken d quiz and hw many questions, I just want yo b sure
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by AlexisM16: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lawalsuleiman:

It's interesting to see you didn't receive the SMS but was able to write the test last year, you obviously wasn't successful last year since you still here trying. Probably the SMS you didn't get for last year and your persistence to still write just anyway caused you.

Next time, before you quote anyone, try and ask the right questions before you sound like an ignorant phool.

I applied for N-Power Creative last year and nothing was said about it.

Sit on your shyt-filled buttt and make assumptions like someone high on extraterrestrial chemical.

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Deelaw(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gagacy12:
I saw 31st July as the deadline for the test.

I mean the online test. Is there a time deadline e.g 30mins, 1hr etc to fill d answers?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by AlexisM16: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Deelaw:

I mean the online test. Is there a time deadline e.g 30mins, 1hr etc to fill d answers?

Yes, 20 minutes for 11 questions. You should finish under 5 minutes, the questions are that cheap.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Stevosty: 1:31am On Jul 06, 2017
AlexisM16:
Throughout yesterday, I was having invalid log in problems, no SMS, even when I know I imputed my correct details while applying.

I just decided to close the open windows I used in trying to log into N-Power site, everything concerning N-Power, I just closed all, and retried through their homepage, clicked the Menu button, chose Test, entered my phone number and BVN details and voila!!! Finally, I was taken to the test page.

What a relief! I still haven't gotten any SMS though, same as last year, no SMS but was able to take the test.

I was also able to choose my preferred tablet device from the available list (Afri-One 2-in-1 N-Power Tablet, Samsung Tablet, Zenox Tab, RNG, and one other one), no hp, no Tecno.

How did you choose the device?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by TipsterK(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2017
okopidia:
Great News!!!!
2017 Npower Health 20 Frequent Questions

*500naira* to get pin to access the questions and answers on this page: https://sampidia.000 webhost app.com/2017/07/2017-npower-health-20-frequent-question

Or
https:///p8JKWu-hB

*PAYMENTS METHOD:*
1. Send 500 MTN card to 07063453903 (MTN transfer not allowed)
2. Or bank deposit/transfer to UBA Afigo Oghenekaro 2089238783

Pin to access tge questions and answers will be sents via SMS

For support; kindly send us an email at sampidia0@gmail.com or call 07063453903
go learn better 419 abeg this one outdated
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by FrostGiant: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2017
okopidia:
Great News!!!!
2017 Npower Health 20 Frequent Questions

*500naira* to get pin to access the questions and answers on this page: https://sampidia.000 webhost app.com/2017/07/2017-npower-health-20-frequent-question

Or
https:///p8JKWu-hB

*PAYMENTS METHOD:*
1. Send 500 MTN card to 07063453903 (MTN transfer not allowed)
2. Or bank deposit/transfer to UBA Afigo Oghenekaro 2089238783

Pin to access tge questions and answers will be sents via SMS

For support; kindly send us an email at sampidia0@gmail.com or call 07063453903

I go scatter ur face now...

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by AlexisM16: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevosty:
How did you choose the device?

Below the link to take the test, is a link that says you should pick a device. As clearly and boldly written in large orange font as the test link.

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Deelaw(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2017
AlexisM16:

Yes, 20 minutes for 11 questions. You should finish under 5 minutes, the questions are that cheap.

Ok....Thanx!
Done dat alredy yesterday but I observed dey purposely made number 3 impossible to answer in all paper types undecided
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Manweysabi(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Dear Applicant, your BVN records do NOT match your application. Consequently, you CANNOT proceed to the assessment stage. You have our best wishes

Message I received.

If you're getting invalid login, its because of that message.

Somebody told me they check the transactions in your account via your bvn to determine if you're qualified.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by drstainlex: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pls what is the date for N-health test, and secondly are people still receiving SMS?
I asking because I applied for N-health and I'm yet to receive any text msg
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Bamidele539: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Manweysabi:
Dear Applicant, your BVN records do NOT match your application. Consequently, you CANNOT proceed to the assessment stage. You have our best wishes

Message I received.

If you're getting invalid login, its because of that message.

Somebody told me they check the transactions in your account via your bvn to determine if you're qualified.
i doubt if transactions on your account can be a key-factor for that!
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by elmagnifico411(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bros,I just received a text today asking me to proceed online and input my Bvn and fone number in other to write the test. Is it still very possible, today being 6th already.
Godwindavid:
Npower
Good morning,
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Applicants who applied for N-
Power TAX will write their test
between today and Monday, July
3rd.
Text Messages have been sent to a
group to write their test today.
Only applicants whose BVN records
match their applications will write
the assessment test.
NOTE: Another group of N-TAX
applicants will receive Text
Messages later today to write their
assessment test tomorrow.
#NPowerNG
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by RealityShot: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlexisM16:

Please how many questions are there on the npower test?
I saw only 11 (eleven) questions in npower tax.

Thank you
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by RealityShot: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
dgreatelephant:
Just finished my test
Please how many questions are there on the npower test?
I saw only 11 (eleven) questions in npower tax.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Updated Job Alerts / FIRS Salary (Federal Internal Revenue Service) / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.