Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer (43506 Views)

Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases / "Police Sexually Abusing Evans Girlfriend, Extorts N50M" - Olukoya Ogungbeje / Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by luluman: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
lofty900:
He wants his own share of the billions, Afonja can not do anything for free
You have just tactically shown Nairalanders that you are a Igbo, so dumb!!!
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by notoriousbabe: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sharaaaaaaaaaaap. Just say you want to collect your own share of his blood money. Hediot
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by Richielol: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
The man is only doing is job. For Fod sake; this is a legal proffesion, he decides whoever to defend in court. #Period!
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by BabaO2: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
This is is cursed forever, for taking blood money....
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by gfullmoon(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
jargo89:
Are you saying if you sell cars and Evans approach you to buy cares, you will decline selling due to your morals?

He is a lawyer. He studied law so he can make money from practising and feeding his family. So he isnt different from a car seller. He paid money through law school, he's earning his money now.

Hahahahahaha
You have a point here, but I still maintain, money should not be his only motive neither should it Pro bono,after all Evans is a billionaire or rather I am not saying he should use his own money to file the necessary papers. I know of some Lawyer who cares more for the money than winning the case, and once the money is paid they might covertly lose interest in the matter.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahah u and ur lurgic
yes o! if Evans is convicted he should go to jail After serving his time in prison he can continue living his life, convicted criminals can change to a better individuals when rehabilitated. Trust me i know! cool
Some of the guys who works with the FBI are former criminals.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
gypsey:
yes o! if Evans is convicted he should go to jail After serving his time in prison he can continue living his life, convicted criminals can change to a better individuals when rehabilitated. Trust me i know! cool
Some of the guys who works with the FBI are former criminals.
yeah for sure ,just that most nigerian's don't believ that!!!
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:
yeah for sure ,just that most nigerian's don't believ that!!!
most nigerians are Ignorant!
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by Martin0(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
gypsey:
most nigerians are Ignorant!
hahahha u eh..well that how life is !!!
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by 9jatatafo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
oga lawyer just collect your fees for legal representation and park well
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by proffemi: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
lofty900:

The Igbo "elders" on Nairaland need to talk to their kinsmen, because they are embarrassing the entire tribe.

I was on threads yesterday where two igbos were at the center of some unsavory stuff. I deliberately scanned through the threads, and was proud to see just one idiot raising tribal sentiments. I was even more proud that as at the time I checked those threads (each around 3 pages long then), his comment had attracted not a single like.

Contrast that experience with the above, which demonstrates something I have observed before: bigotry from Igbos attract so many likes from presumably fellow Igbos. I am worried at the depths such a proud race is descending into.

Talk to your people. This conduct (both the bigotry and the likes) is a shame to the tribe of Achebe, Akunyile, Okonjo-Iweala etc.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by ameri9ja: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerian. Lawyer. Those two words are dangerous by themselves. When you combine them, watch out! THIEF
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by GuidoVanRossum: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Guys please read section 35 of the constitution of federal Republic of Nigeria.

The lawyer can not reject his case. It's against the ethics of a lawyer. It can be used to debar the lawyer.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by Greatidonis: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
I wish he is kidnapped
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by vickobon(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
just so u people know, every Nigerian has the right to a lawyer no matter the crime. It's even in the phrase the police use when they arrest u and if u can't afford a lawyer, the government will provide one for u, just that it might be the dumbest lawyer ever. though it might be for the money, it is within the confines of the law to defend the man.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by Tecno66: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
lofty900:
In the spirit of one nigeria, afonja is standing up to defend biafra.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by Macmoni(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
lofty900:
apart from cheating what else can a Igbo man do for free
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by Peckyporch(f): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
lofty900:
Am sorry to say this but your fibble minded...
bcus his a criminal that's why he cnt be defended again...
billion ni billion koo
let him do his work�
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer by joshuaidibia(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Before y'all judge him, go watch the film 'Bridge of Spies' It's a true life story. It's the job of the lawyer to defend a client

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers / Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names / Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.