Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1322314 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Covid-19 has become a laughing stock in Nigeria, it has become more political..

So just when Ndi was about to get down with Maya, Jonjo showed up with his egoistic ass. Elizabeth was right after all, heck, she could have even been the one to tip off Jonjo so that she could be with Ndifreke..
You can imagine Ndifreke trying to get Josephine at the same time, double wahala..

Alas, Jide Falomo allowed Kemi to leave and Funbi wasn't her sister, what a relevation..

Irikefe has lost every sense of reasoning, for his sake, I hope Castro will come and talk some sense into him.. Trying to win a woman's heart with money is not so appealing, when the money has finished, she might as well leave you..

Kingsley is walking in to the waiting arms of a tigress, she will rip him apart..

So, Eyonyam has decided to take over the compound, I wish Papa Efe had put somethings in place to stop anybody from leaving their body as long as 225 katakatastreet is concerned.. I fear for what is about to unfold.. I fear for Sister Esther and her baby..

BRAVO CENTINO..

i stand with u bro but remember dt Efe is yet to discover d stuff he is made of as regards things of d spiritual. i believe he must have inherited some powers from his father and might be more powerful Dan him

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 2:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Kaycee9242:

i stand with u bro but remember dt Efe is yet to discover d stuff he is made of as regards things of d spiritual. i believe he must have inherited some powers from his father and might be more powerful Dan him

You have a point, what can I say, Centino is still scribbling.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Kaycee9242:

you have ruined everything. centino does not do as anyone says. see sister esther now cry

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by maggilove(f): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2020
tsharp:

you have ruined everything. centino does not do as anyone says. see sister esther now cry
see as he just twist am again, you can't catch centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
tsharp:

Funny but true grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Missyajoke(f): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good evening everyone never knew they've started this story back ohhh. How will I read it now
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
tsharp:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Missyajoke:
Good evening everyone never knew they've started this story back ohhh. How will I read it now

Welcome back!

Start here and use the forward arrow at the bottom of the page for subsequent episodes.

https://katakatastreet.com/2020/02/28/book-4-part-1-the-return/

wink kiss

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Centino:

Lol

Boss
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Missyajoke(f): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Centino:

Welcome back!

Start here and use the forward arrow at the bottom of the page for subsequent episodes.

https://katakatastreet.com/2020/02/28/book-4-part-1-the-return/

wink kiss

Thanks
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by francium001: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
KpagoGIN:
it is true next of kin never seems to know how to spend their inheritance...... Efe seems to be walking that line (and some thing tells me Efe going to the village to sell land would bring back a warlock) and for Eyonyam last time i checked the compoun opposite them also get people of the nights, her ways will still be check-mated.
You just said what's on my mind, Efe is yet to discover his true self, but like his father he will decline but it will be late for him because it is already in his blood
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
So sorry Sister Esther, Fumbi will only use Efe, he better be wise. Ndifreke and Maya's situation is just something else, Jonjo ain't ready to let go.

Thanks for the update boss
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Counter24(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2020
Oga Cent.... Should we still wait for your midweek update??
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhiztaRange(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
This question is quite seconded, I believe I speak for majority when I say that we can’t wait
Counter24:
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Counter24:

I don do my part. Oya make una go enjoy.

If una also click the donate button for my site una no go die.

Some days e dey hard mehn!

Anyway, a promise is a debt. Enjoy the midweek update.

https://katakatastreet.com/blog-list-with-right-sidebar/

Stay safe fam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Olochee: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
The next chapter of the story will be . THE RAGE OF THE CARETAKER

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Somzee(f): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Centino:

I don do my part. Oya make una go enjoy.

If una also click the donate button for my site una no go die.

Some days e dey hard mehn!

Anyway, a promise is a debt. Enjoy the midweek update.

https://katakatastreet.com/blog-list-with-right-sidebar/

Stay safe fam.

Wawu.. shocked shocked

Come and see American wonders at 225 katakata street

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Very powerful update boss. Thank you. I see the message there to the gay world, right from JIDE EXPLAINED.

That said, is that not the babe Irikefe went to sell land for? Katakata street will not contain everybody when he comes back grin.

This was quite hot boss. From spiritual explanation to witchcraft explanation to badass sex scenes Centino serves them all.

Respect sir.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
..And in all of it, the Paramount thing to note is that Jide had decided to reverse his life.. He has decided to leave normal..

What this means to me is that no time is too late, a long as you still breath, as long as you heed to the convinction in your heart to do what is right, God is always there to listen to you..

As odd as it will look when people discover what is going on between Funbi and Jide, am happy he's back to normal..

I hope Kemi will be truly happy for both of them.

Irikefe, for your sake, I hope that you use the iota of sense still left in you to think properly..

Centino, this episode look like it was rushed, I know different circumstances and happenstance may have caused it but in all, it was yet another beautiful piece..

BRAVO CENTINO..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hotswagg12: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thanks for the update centino. Now it's very obvious irekefe will lose his inheritance to funbi and Jide will back her up legally.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Somzee:

Wawu.. shocked shocked

Come and see American wonders at 225 katakata street
an American Wonder indeed.. what a wonder!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
paqman:
The next chapter of the story will be . THE RAGE OF THE CARETAKER

as in eeeh � lol lol lol lol.
Efe go say which kind wahalla be this..
Now that he has found something that look like love, a gay man decided to become straight overnight.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
tsharp:
Very powerful update boss. Thank you. I see the message there to the gay world, right from JIDE EXPLAINED.

That said, is that not the babe Irikefe went to sell land for? Katakata street will not contain everybody when he comes back grin.

This was quite hot boss. From spiritual explanation to witchcraft explanation to badass sex scenes Centino serves them all.

Respect sir.

Exactly! You can imagine the hard luck for Efe. well, it's clear that Funbi do not love Efe ; she just likes him because of his loyalty for friendship. And, I don't think Efe has traveled to sell the Land yet.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
..And in all of it, the Paramount thing to note is that Jide had decided to reverse his life.. He has decided to leave normal..

What this means to me is that no time is too late, a long as you still breath, as long as you heed to the convinction in your heart to do what is right, God is always there to listen to you..

As odd as it will look when people discover what is going on between Funbi and Jide, am happy he's back to normal..

I hope Kemi will be truly happy for both of them.

Irikefe, for your sake, I hope that you use the iota of sense still left in you to think properly..

Centino, this episode look like it was rushed, I know different circumstances and happenstance may have caused it but in all, it was yet another beautiful piece..

BRAVO CENTINO..
U have a good submission here and very correct on Efe 's way. I hope he resurrects the wisdom of his father's that runs in his blood to be reasonable for himself before he becomes Egungun and enter express.
With the title of this episode, you can tell that CENTINO focus is solely on Jide who has been receiving lectures and counselling from Mr Cosmas on his supposed sexually orientation - and as such , have decided to Make a decision to over turn that.
With that, I wouldn't say that this episode was rushed; rather, a strong, powerful and helpful message was passed through this episode by CENTINO to those it may concern.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
hotswagg12:
Thanks for the update centino. Now it's very obvious irekefe will lose his inheritance to funbi and Jide will back her up legally.
It looks like it o. I pity Efe with this latest development I tell you lol. And you know CENTINO nah, he can turn and twist anything when you least expect it.

I love this episode true true.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
I love this episode true true. It has a powerful message it passed. Things won't be the same thing for some people again after today in 225 katakata street.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

U have a good submission here and very correct on Efe 's way. I hope he resurrects the wisdom of his father's that runs in his blood to be reasonable for himself before he becomes Egungun and enter express.
With the title of this episode, you can tell that CENTINO focus is solely on Jide who has been receiving lectures and counselling from Mr Cosmas on his supposed sexually orientation - and as such , have decided to Make a decision to over turn that.
With that, I wouldn't say that this episode was rushed; rather, a strong, powerful and helpful message was passed through this episode by CENTINO to those it may concern.

I will not disagree with the points stated above.. They're justifiable..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

as in eeeh � lol lol lol lol.
Efe go say which kind wahalla be this..
Now that he has found something that look like love, a gay man decided to become straight overnight.
just imagine the rage of anger boiling in efe blood , i just pray he don't do something stupid
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by useed(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Abeg help centino with something, its like the guy is struggling... The big guys on this story abeg make una use the donate button... If you have money use the donate money...abeg...make una cheeer am up... It looks like the episode was rushed...but he put a smile on our face... Make una put a smile on his face too...I know things are hard, but we fit arrange something. Abeg ooo

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhiztaRange(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
I always felt from the story that Centino portray himself the main character as Mr Cosmas and not Ndifreke. Ndifreke owns the story but I believe Cosmas character is more powerful and essential to the story.
MrMacinterchi1:

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhiztaRange(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Abeg ooo, good people of Katakata street, we don’t abandon our own, make una no think sey as me and my guy Dey advocate whether we no fit donate? Make una no reason am na cause we no get make us Dey beg una wey be big guys. Wetin I Dey talk sef? My guy fit don donate him own sef.
useed:
Abeg help centino with something, its like the guy is struggling... The big guys on this story abeg make una use the donate button... If you have money use the donate money...abeg...make una cheeer am up... It looks like the episode was rushed...but he put a smile on our face... Make una put a smile on his face too...I know things are hard, but we fit arrange something. Abeg ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.