Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1322261 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hotswagg12: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Thanks centino for the update.
Irekefe would have sent the money to funbi before realizing what happened in 225 katakata street and would even doubt it because he is already in lust with funbi. And @centino you haven't told us what the men usually carry out in nylon bag after sleeping with enyoyam.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
hotswagg12:
Thanks centino for the update.
Irekefe would have sent the money to funbi before realizing what happened in 225 katakata street and would even doubt it because he is already in lust with funbi. And @centino you haven't told us what the men usually carry out in nylon bag after sleeping with enyoyam.

Agbonyibo sold live animals in his shop but practised homosexuality in secret. So when the men came to be with him, he gave them something in the nylon to make it look like they were customers. But when Alhaji Sirika slept with Eyonyam he did leave with a live animal because he was a genuine customer who also practised occultism with Agbonyibo.

7 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chijioke17(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Centino:

it was actually agbonyibo that they carried something in nylon bag after sleeping with him. I don't know if I should reveal that now or if it should come in the story. it is extremely unlikely that we will see agbonyibo in the flesh again carrying out the same activity so maybe I should reveal it....wait, make I think am. check again in a day or two. I will modify this answer if I am sure we will not be seeing agbonyibo again.
Okay
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hotswagg12: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Centino:

it was actually agbonyibo that they carried something in nylon bag after sleeping with him. I don't know if I should reveal that now or if it should come in the story. it is extremely unlikely that we will see agbonyibo in the flesh again carrying out the same activity so maybe I should reveal it....wait, make I think am. check again in a day or two. I will modify this answer if I am sure we will not be seeing agbonyibo again.

Okay Mr @centino thanks for your swift response and am not too sure but I could recall alhaji seriki also carrying the same nylon bag after been with enyoyam but like I said am not too sure about it.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Tominix(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dix wan that undertaker wan ____ EGIZIOGO ABI WETIN BE HER NAME. . . . make i shut up here b4 them cum for me. . . .
Buh centino i suggest you Create a seperate thread for katakata streeT readers.
" a thread for number 225 katakata street readers" my opinion buh if you open it make me caretaker like efe.
Ann2012 i miss you, how are you.
CHAI AFTER YEARS I JUST STARTED READING FROM UR LINK 2DAYS AGO AND I MET YOU CENTINO CENTINO CENTINO MAKE I DROP PHONE NUMBER
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nitori Olorun, make Agboyingo no show for the tori again. Instead, make Baba Efe resurrect. Him be better witch pass that gay, wicked Agboyinbo, abeg.

Moreover, nice update, Centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tominix:
Dix wan that undertaker wan ____ EGIZIOGO ABI WETIN BE HER NAME. . . . make i shut up here b4 them cum for me. . . .
" a thread for number 225 katakata street readers" my opinion buh if you open it make me caretaker like efe.
Ann2012 i miss you, how are you.
CHAI AFTER YEARS I JUST STARTED READING FROM UR LINK 2DAYS AGO AND I MET YOU CENTINO CENTINO CENTINO MAKE I DROP PHONE NUMBER

I'm fine ooo
WBU?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Tominix(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ann2012:

I'm fine ooo
WBU?
Am awesome grin buhari is just__ . . make i no even pinish am again how hubby na

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tominix:

But that is what this thread has become na. Story has moved to the permanent site but we still congregate here wink
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by pablobellins(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Centino i want a tap from ur wisdom.

Is it possible for a witch in kogi state to trouble an individual in another state?

Like the witch should perch on the roof of someone in another state; or even touch his forhead to see whats he bn thinking of?

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Centino:

Abeg, if Agboyibo is dead, make he stay dead Biko. Papa Efe can't come and die in vain nah.. e no go make brain like that.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2020
extremelygolden:
Nitori Olorun, make Agboyingo no show for the tori again. Instead, make Baba Efe resurrect. Him be better witch pass that gay, wicked Agboyinbo, abeg.

Moreover, nice update, Centino.
Na Weti me think so o
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Tominix(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Centino:

But that is what this thread has become na. Story has moved to the permanent site but we still congregate here wink
Yeah buh why did you kee papa efe. Me i think he is nt dead buh he is in the form of the green hawk/spirit. . . . Or maybe efe to the rescue . . . . . enayoyam or what is her evil name want to turn asst mama akuna
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Candyness(f): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2020
cerowo:
Irikefe the idabosky bahose.... a man of war grin cheesy

Boo find a gym please. Y'all too fat
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2020
pablobellins:
Centino i want a tap from ur wisdom.

Is it possible for a witch in kogi state to trouble an individual in another state?

Like the witch should perch on the roof of someone in another state; or even touch his forhead to see whats he bn thinking of?

Please focus on the fact that no witch can harm you if you stand right. By that, I don't mean you must be a fire-spitting 'believer'. Know that being in the flesh you are stronger than a witch/wizard. Just don't be afraid of them.

The details of their modus operandi I will be reluctant to discuss outside of the story wink

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

Abeg, if Agboyibo is dead, make he stay dead Biko. Papa Efe can't come and die in vain nah.. e no go make brain like that.

of course na lol grin

i should immediately update that comment and die the matter

i have nothing to portray with agbonyibo's return
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by pablobellins(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Centino:

Please focus on the fact that no witch can harm you if you stand right. By that, I don't mean you must be a fire-spitting 'believer'. Know that being in the flesh you are stronger than a witch/wizard. Just don't be afraid of them.

The details of their modus operandi I will be reluctant to discuss outside of the story wink
ok i dont stand right. Just tell me; is it possible?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

Na Weti me think so o

Good say we dey reason together.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Centino:

of course na lol grin
i should immediately update that comment and die the matter
i have nothing to portray with agbonyibo's return
Thank you o. you're doing well!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Centino:

Centino, you have Doctorate degree on how to dodge these kind of questions..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nickshrapnel: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
pablobellins:
ok i dont stand right. Just tell me; is it possible?
Quite possible wink
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hotswagg12: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Centino:

Agbonyibo sold live animals in his shop but practised homosexuality in secret. So when the men came to be with him, he gave them something in the nylon to make it look like they were customers. But when Alhaji Sirika slept with Eyonyam he did leave with a live animal because he was a genuine customer who also practised occultism with Agbonyibo.
okay now I get it but the way you portrayed it, it seems they were leaving with something that is more than an animal because they always seem to be in a hurry.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by cerowo(f): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Candyness:

Boo find a gym please. Y'all too fat

How do you come to this conclusion grin You don't even know megrin cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2020
centino thanks for the update, u are blessed with talent
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by PrinceMon101(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Baba centino
You're doing well
Thanks for the update.
Ayam back from ghost mode�

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by do4luv14(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Waiting for todays update, oya lets go dia
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MisterMan123456: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Centino:

Centino, how come Alhaji Sirkia and Papa Efe were friends? if Papa Efe was a good witch and Alhaji was into evil deeds with Agboyankee?

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
MisterMan123456:

Centino, how come Alhaji Sirkia and Papa Efe were friends? if Papa Efe was a good witch and Alhaji was into evil deeds with Agboyankee?

This is a very good question..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eistien(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Make una allow this man write the story in peace, way too many questions

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Guys, please don't exhaust our Centino with numerous questions.

There will not be any test or exams at the end of the story, so you guys should chill, ok? cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
MisterMan123456:

They actually grew up together, probably schooled together and have been friends since their younger years.

Going different ways spiritually, didn't really affect their relationship.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MisterMan123456: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
extremelygolden:

They actually grew up together, probably schooled together and have been friends since their younger years.

Going different ways spiritually, didn't really affect their relationship.

I know they grew up together, but what Alhaji Sirika did in Agboyankees room should have been abhorred by late Papa Efe, going by his standards.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.