Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1322404 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kayusdguy(m): 3:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Fantastic update Centino. But Mr. Cosmas' explanation of gay people dey confuse person o. grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Anijay1212(m): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
paqman:
The next chapter of the story will be . THE RAGE OF THE CARETAKER
cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Abeg, make we try show CENTINO some love. Anyhow anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks for the update boss

I hope Jide really turns a new leaf
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by do4luv14(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chaiii this midweek update no be here ooo

see as Funbi don Enjoy Amu, come dey say Amen ontop,

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

With that, I wouldn't say that this episode was rushed; rather, a strong, powerful and helpful message was passed through this episode by CENTINO to those it may concern.

Spot on comment. That was me taking a stance on the matter. The world seems confused so I'm lending my voice the way I know how to.

I did write 4 scenes but cut them out so they don't drown out this one. Bookmark it and show to anyone who needs help with that. It came complete with how to nack the correct gender grin

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
do4luv14:

see as Funbi don Enjoy Amu, come dey say Amen ontop,

This is a very important comment. Nothing wrong with enjoying amu and saying amen. You will agree that that amu needed to be where it went. That was one soul on the way to salvation.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by do4luv14(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
True, and when that Amu stand @ the sight of Funbi nigh dressm (abi mak i add Enyomyon backyard) then the Salvation is complete

Centino:

This is a very important comment. Nothing wrong with enjoying amu and saying amen. You will agree that that amu needed to be where it went. That was one soul on the way to salvation.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice update boss Centino. Always at your back! cool
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Centino:

Even when you're committing fornication??
Anyways, after reading this very episode, I could only think of King David in the Bible..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

Even when you're committing fornication??
Anyways, after reading this very episode, I could only think of King David in the Bible..

Haba my bro. You've been reading my work na. Sex between 2 consenting adults in love IS NOT FORNICATION. And for the soul of Jide Falomo he f***ing needed that! (pun intended) wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Centino:

Haba my bro. You've been reading my work na. Sex between 2 consenting adults in love IS NOT FORNICATION. And for the soul of Jide Falomo he f***ing needed that! (pun intended) wink

So you are saying that Jide Falomo is in love already, just like that??
You're making it sound like falling in love is so easy..

Well, I have my own doubts, but I'll keep them to myself..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

So you are saying that Jide Falomo is in love already, just like that??
You're making it sound like falling in love is so easy..

Well, I have my own doubts, but I'll keep them to myself..

Not yet. May never even happen. Just clearing any doubt about what is or what isn't fornication in case you're thinking the wedding night thing.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Centino is anything wrong by waiting till the weding night . As you always seek and ye shall find
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
paqman:
Centino is anything wrong by waiting till the weding night . As you always seek and ye shall find

No. But you don't have to.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Centino:

I usually avoid these questions o. I'll rather let my characters express themselves and you make of it what you want. But I will make an exception here as I sense that it will be of help to you.

How do I know these things?

Experience? Yes.

Spiritual insight? Yes. And we all have it.

Reading? It's second nature to me.

Curiosity? This is the chief ingredient. My favourite line on this thread when asked this question is...you guessed it..."seek and ye shall find." They were the words that set me on my path. You must be ready to ask tough questions and have the stomach for uncomfortable answers and you must read those books your mother told you not to read.

It is difficult to change your position on something you've been told is true all your life especially when it is about God, or the supernatural, broadly speaking. Fear no dey gree us grin. But you see, for me, I said "Lord, if you gave me the acumen to think, if you allowed the curiosity to rage within me, then I'm bloody well going to ask questions and challenge popular thinking. On everything.

It's not easy. You will be called names and some people might see you and take off grin. But then you will be fulfilled. I am. Na only money remain grin

Deep!

Somehow back from my sabbatical, read through your current updates and here I am sending you an e-hug, Centino.

You sure know how to keep your readers entertained.

I am happy for every good thing that happened in the various updates and sad for the bad ones, especially the death of Baba Efe.

So Sister Esther had miscarried because of her prayerlessness. Now, she's at the verge of losing her man too. Chai!

I can see the Erudite Kingsley falling heads over heels in love with Achike's mother-in-law. I am sure that woman will use different styles and methods to give him multiple orgasms. After his encounter with her, Erudite Kingsley's life will never remain the same again.

All in all, I enjoyed every bit of your story.

Thumbs up, Centino!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
nice one centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
extremelygolden:

Deep!

Somehow back from my sabbatical, read through your current updates and here I am sending you an e-hug, Centino.

You sure know how to keep your readers entertained.

I am happy for every good thing that happened in the various updates and sad for the bad ones, especially the death of Baba Efe.

So Sister Esther had miscarried because of her prayerlessness. Now, she's at the verge of losing her man too. Chai!

I can see the Erudite Kingsley falling heads over heels in love with Achike's mother-in-law. I am sure that woman will use different styles and methods to give him multiple orgasms. After his encounter with her, Erudite Kingsley's life will never remain the same again.

All in all, I enjoyed every bit of your story.

Thumbs up, Centino!

Thanks etremelygolden. Nice to have you back.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello folks.

Update now published. A few more scenes to compensate for the single one in midweek.

https://katakatastreet.com/blog-list-with-right-sidebar/

Enjoy.

And donate. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Centino:
Hello folks.

Update now published. A few more scenes to compensate for the single one in midweek.

https://katakatastreet.com/blog-list-with-right-sidebar/

Enjoy.

And donate. smiley

Feliz Domingo Senor Centino! Gracias por el publicar grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
BankyGee:

Feliz Domingo Senor Centino! Gracias por el publicar grin

Feliz domingo a ti también amigo mío. Disfruta la historia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by francium001: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Esther please come back asap and rescue your man, he is about to be stolen
Baba Centino thanks for the update.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ojesymsym: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
That donate button should be made simple for donation. I rather it should link to another page that puts his account number rather requesting for the email of the person who wants to donate.
My opinion though.
useed:
Abeg help centino with something, its like the guy is struggling... The big guys on this story abeg make una use the donate button... If you have money use the donate money...abeg...make una cheeer am up... It looks like the episode was rushed...but he put a smile on our face... Make una put a smile on his face too...I know things are hard, but we fit arrange something. Abeg ooo
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Beautiful bumper update boss. Made real enjoyable reading and nice to see the human side of Mr Cosmas.

So Inspector came to do waka pass in katakata street. Something tells me we have not heard the last of that situation. Jide is not off the hook afterall.

Chisco's suspicion of Eyonyam is the best thing I've read today. Won't say much so I don't jinx it. I don't trust Centino.

As for Irikefe. Caretaker wey mumu. Thank God for Castro in your life.

Boss show us how the legendary Eyonyam dey use that waist biko. Scared for Esther but happy for Undertaker for hitting the jackpot.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
It's a good thing that Chisco is suspicious of Eyonyam, Sister Esther, you man has been jinxed oooo.
This one that the police is after lawyer Jide, make dem leave am oooo.
Should Irikefe hear about what happened between Jide and Funbi.....that's the end of their tenancy in the compound.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Irikefe is off to Warri..With his wild imaginations,the money will be exhausted the moment he gets back..

I wish Castro was able to tell him about Funbi before he left. At this point anything can happen even the compound people had the opportunity to gossip about their caretaker..

Jide and Funbi's escapade was the talk of the compound,in 225 Katakata Street there was always someone listening...

Am scared for Sister Esther and her baby, Eyonyam is not a woman to toy with..

Chisco,wake up from your wild fantasies, I have a feeling that you can stand up to Eyonyam in the battle if only you can concentrate...

The Inspector has left Number 225 Katakata Street for good,It's a good thing Jide bolted,I wonder what would have been his fate,we know how our police force handles perceived defaulters..They will still come for him anyway..

Mr Kingsley is about to experience what Alhaji Sirika had and maybe even more..I weep for his destiny..

Meanwhile,we have forgotten about Akunna who is in asylum at Yabaleft..

What is going on with Mkpoikanna,he seldom speaks in the gathering..

BRAVO CENTINO..

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ann2012:
It's a giid thing that Chisco is suspicious of Eyonyam, Sister Esther, you man has been jinxed oooo.
This one that the police is after lawyer Jide, make dem leave am oooo.
Should Irikefe hear about what happened between Jide and Funbi.....that's the end of their tenancy in the compound.

as for that, he's hearing it for sure. Nothing is a secret in 225 katakata street. lol
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Irikefe is off to Warri..With his wild imaginations,the money will be exhausted the moment he gets back..

I wish Castro was able to tell him about Funbi before he left. At this point anything can happen even the compound people had the opportunity to gossip about their caretaker..

Jide and Funbi's escapade was the talk of the compound,in 225 Katakata Street there was always someone listening...

Am scared for Sister Esther and her baby, Eyonyam is not a woman to toy with..

Chisco,wake up from your wild fantasies, I have a feeling that you can stand up to Eyonyam in the battle if only you can concentrate...

The Inspector has left Number 225 Katakata Street for good,It's a good thing Jide bolted,I wonder what would have been his fate,we know how our police force handles perceived defaulters..They will still come for him anyway..

Mr Kingsley is about to experience what Alhaji Sirika had and maybe even more..I weep for his destiny..

Meanwhile,we have forgotten about Akunna who is in asylum at Yabaleft..

What is going on with Mkpoikanna,he seldom speaks in the gathering..

BRAVO CENTINO..

nice mention of Akunna. His case was really critical then o, I don't think those hospital people would let him go again self. Mkpoikanna doesn't have much tale in the story. He's just there - I have not really read something intriguing about in this story since it started. other characters are over shadowing him.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Centino:

Thanks etremelygolden. Nice to have you back.

Good to know.
Thank you, Sir.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

nice mention of Akunna. His case was really critical then o, I don't think those hospital people would let him go again self. Mkpoikanna doesn't have much tale in the story. He's just there - I have not really read something intriguing about in this story since it started. other characters are over shadowing him.

You are on point but like I will always say, Centino is still scribbling..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by adebayo201: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Today's update has many characters in place. Centino try to bring almost everyone into it.

Thank you for that.

I'm seeing that Eno needs a king and Kingsley would earn it. Hmmm. I fear for Katakata.

But the saviour of that compound is Irifreke. I felt his travelling would make him to be empowered by his kinsmen. Someone must fill his father's shoes and he's the right person.

We never see anything. Centino, you're the bomb. No one can predict what next. That's the beauty of this piece.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

You are on point but like I will always say, Centino is still scribbling..
...the story that never ends. not easy at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.