Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1319513 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MisterMan123456: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
God bless you Centino! May you reap the fruits of your labor. Amen
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Centino:
Happy Sunday folks!

I just dropped this.

https://katakatastreet.com/blog-list-with-right-sidebar/

Enjoy!

Centino, how far? I know you are going through a lot. As a blogger, I know how hard it is to cough up 500 words article.

Please I don't have much, let me send you like 1k for sub.

If you see this message, drop your number or account details.

I would have loved to give more... 3 years of entertainment is not beans.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
okpanachil:

May God bless you and yours for this wonderful writeup.May HE bless you again and again and again.,...,.Amen

Who be dis one?

Mtcheeew.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
MisterMan123456:
God bless you Centino! May you reap the fruits of your labor. Amen

Amen.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
SunFlow:

Centino, how far? I know you are going through a lot. As a blogger, I know how hard it is to cough up 500 words article.

Please I don't have much, let me send you like 1k for sub.

If you see this message, drop your number or account details.

I would have loved to give more... 3 years of entertainment is not beans.

Thank you.

My man grin

Nothing too small jare. Use the donate button for site and pay with your card na.

I'll send you email.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Finally,Chisco had the opportunity to smash Eyonyam and from a very good position,he took a good shot making sure to hit the right target and he did..The fragrance around him didn't give her the opportunity to manifest..

Irikefe and his mischievous personality, it has always come in handy and more often than not, he gets away with it..

Iniquity and Wasiu are back, the company will know not Peace, with what Iniquity did to Ndifreke, I fear for the worst..

Sister Esther did what most jealous lover emphasis on the ladies would do.. Eyonyam got humiliated twice, Chisco and then Sister Esther..She should wait for Chisco to return..

Centino, Arsenal is the team I support but it's very unlikely that they will even play in the Europa League next season..I would have said they will win the FA cup and use it as a ticket but we still have too teams playing the tournament and they're even drawn with Manchester City, it's an Herculean task..

BRAVO CENTINO..

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by okpanachil: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Centino:

Who be dis one?

Mtcheeew.

I used to think you were level headed and a great guy,but this attitude you just displayed.......

It is okay to disagree over something but this, and on your own thread.....you are a great writer though,I appreciate your writing skills.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
okpanachil:

I used to think you were level headed and a great guy,but this attitude you just displayed.......

It is okay to disagree over something but this, and on your own thread.....you are a great writer though,I appreciate your writing skills.

used to think?
how many compliments have you given to him before now. How many comments have you made to contribute to the story or review.
Your kind of people only wait for an opportunity to come and spill what you have been keeping in your mind. make person hear word Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
okpanachil:

Thanks for responding. I was hoping you would.

If I had known the man that started all this wasn't a fan I wouldn't have bothered to respond to you in the first place.

I am not here to "win souls". That is clear in my reluctance to prescribe religions or literature to all those who have asked. I am here to make you think. And If your thinking faculties have been poked and you feel the need to investigate further, the sheer will to know will provide a compass for you as it is a promise that if you seek, you will find.

It is disgraceful to see educated people with functioning intuition lap up everything they are told or read in the form of organized religion without bothering to ask the questions burning in their souls. It is even more stupid to say "the ways of the Lord are inscrutable" as they do when they can't face the truth. It is spiritual indolence!

But let me ask, why do you religious people have this morbid persuasion to defend your God so much? Is He that weak?

The statement of the man that started this on New Age religion and sexual depictions shows a painful paucity of thought and laziness of the mind that made me to go and look him up here on Nairaland. I found that he has created 46 threads of which 17 are stories in this section. He has even spent 9 times more time on this site than I have. So why didn't he go and pick any one of those stories and defend his Bible there? Or better yet start another thread. I'm sure he will find people like you to follow him.

This is my thread and it is only for those who appreciate my work. If you don't like what I say, please leave. Go and write your own or go and read stories where you won't find church goers having sex. There are plenty in this section.

So sirs, please take your mediocre asses off my thread.

10 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by okpanachil: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Centino:

Thanks for responding. I was hoping you would.

If I had known the man that started all this wasn't a fan I wouldn't have bothered to respond to you in the first place.

I am not here to "win souls". That is clear in my reluctance to prescribe religions or literature to all those who have asked. I am here to make you think. And If your thinking faculties have been poked and you feel the need to investigate further, the sheer will to know will provide a compass for you as it is a promise that if you seek, you will find.

It is disgraceful to see educated people with functioning intuition lap up everything they are told or read in the form of organized religion without bothering to ask the questions burning in their souls. It is even more stupid to say "the ways of the Lord are inscrutable" as they do when they can't face the truth. It is spiritual indolence!

But let me ask, why do you religious people have this morbid persuasion to defend your God so much? Is He that weak?

The statement of the man that started this on New Age religion and sexual depictions shows a painful paucity of thought and laziness of the mind that made me to go and look him up here on Nairaland. I found that he had created 46 threads of which 17 are stories in this section. He has even spent 9 times more time on this site than I have. So why didn't he go and pick any one of those stories and defend his Bible there? Or better yet start another thread. I'm sure he will find people like you to come and follow him.

This is my thread and it is only for those who appreciate my work. If you don't like what I say, please leave. Go and wrote your own or go and read stories where you won't find church goers having sex. They are plenty in this section.

So sirs, please take your mediocre asses off my thread.

Centino, I see you don't get it. Nobody claims you are here to win souls,at the end of the day,its just fiction.
The problem as in this case is infant Christians who lap up everything thinking its the Gospel truth and there are quite a number of them on this thread.I dont think the man came at you or your writings but he was seeking to explain the view point of christianity on this matters.
My disappointment in you is your two liner up there which I quoted. That is denigrating and disrespectful. I agree it is your thread but if you ask me the more reason you should show respect to other contributors. I see you made a lot of effort avoiding this kind of exchanges since the history of this thread and I applaud you on that but It doesn't change the fact that you were disrespectful this time.
And what is with the line asking whether my God was too weak to defend himself?Son, retrace your steps,Jesus is calling you today.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
okpanachil:

Centino, I see you don't get it. Nobody claims you are here to win souls,at the end of the day,its just fiction.
The problem as in this case is infant Christians who lap up everything thinking its the Gospel truth and there are quite a number of them on this thread.I dont think the man came at you or your writings but he was seeking to explain the view point of christianity on this matters.
My disappointment in you is your two liner up there which I quoted. That is denigrating and disrespectful. I agree it is your thread but if you ask me the more reason you should show respect to other contributors. I see you made a lot of effort avoiding this kind of exchanges since the history of this thread and I applaud you on that but It doesn't change the fact that you were disrespectful this time.
And what is with the line asking whether my God was too weak to defend himself?Son, retrace your steps,Jesus is calling you today.

Now you've made centino angry I hope you are happy now. He is telling you people to not derail the thread. He has been entertaining us for nothing for 3 years now. You have not shown by the above that you should not be disrespected. Leave centino for us if you don't like his work. DON'T DERAIL THE THREAD!

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Today episode too sweet grin

Irikefe as we know him.

Chisco is bad ass mehn. Still nack the witch ontop even though he knew.

Sister Esther o! grin grin grin

Iniquity and Wasiu'a return so so sweet. Drama no go end.

Bless up boss.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
okpanachil:

Son, retrace your steps,Jesus is calling you today.

Typical. Speaking for your God.

Ogbeni go and find out who Jesus really is. Because if you had the faintest idea you wouldn't use those words.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by okpanachil: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Centino:

Typical. Speaking for your God.

Ogbeni go and find out who Jesus really is. Because if you had the faintest idea you wouldn't use those words.

My prayer for you is to know him even better than I do.
God bless you.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
okpanachil:

My prayer for you is to know him even better than I do.
God bless you.

Thank you, bye-bye.

For those just joining us, you can just jump straight to today's post:

https://katakatastreet.com/blog-list-with-right-sidebar/

Happy Sunday again folks.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ohibenemma(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
okpanachil:

May God bless you and yours for this wonderful writeup.May HE bless you again and again and again.,...,.Amen
Amen and Amen! Thanks.

May God have mercy on whatever banned me yesterday while commenting here.

Centino, Up YOU for today's update!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ohibenemma(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Centino:

The statement of the man that started this on New Age religion and sexual depictions shows a painful paucity of thought and laziness of the mind that made me to go and look him up here on Nairaland. I found that he has created 46 threads of which 17 are stories in this section. He has even spent 9 times more time on this site than I have. So why didn't he go and pick any one of those stories and defend his Bible there? Or better yet start another thread. I'm sure he will find people like you to follow him.

I thought this was done and dusted when I read today's update and commended the author earlier.

But...seeing this now, I wonder

How bad could it get? I would never have associated you with such crassness. Imagine going as far as looking up my profile to come up with this Probably, I expected too much of your person.

What's your definition of a fan? Someone who will lick your droppings and tell you they taste good? I stumbled upon the Part 1 of this story over two years ago and have followed the story ever since. I may not drop comments everyday, but from your investigations on my profile, you must have seen that I do comment at times. It's funny you could react thus.

46 threads and 17 stories? I didn't even know those stats. Since you went that far, you should have seen that I have sometimes gone against organised Christianity, as we have it today. The deliverance in Magdalene depicts as much. The Man and the Prophet is another.

Religious people? I think that's a funny and uninformed tag. I am not religious, I am a Christian. And I don't see how anyone was defending God up there. Has any Christian taken up a cutlass against you on account of the heresies you bandy? Since when did factual debates become a defence of God?

I'm happy you are making your stance clear today. Cos, what I thought was mere literature, which I feared many were taking literally, was way more than that. It is you promoting your intrinsic values. My comment had been simply to advice those people.

At least, now the Christians should know better than accepting distorted biblical Interpretations from an unbeliever (Christianly speaking).

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ohibenemma:

I thought this was done and dusted when I read today's update and commended the author earlier.

But...seeing this now, I wonder

How bad could it get? I would never have associated you with such crassness. Imagine going as far as looking up my profile to come up with this Probably, I expected too much of your person.

What's your definition of a fan? Someone who will lick your droppings and tell you they taste good? I stumbled upon the Part 1 of this story over two years ago and have followed the story ever since. I may not drop comments everyday, but from your investigations on my profile, you must have seen that I do comment at times. It's funny you could react thus.

46 threads and 17 stories? I didn't even know those stats. Since you went that far, you should have seen that I have sometimes gone against organised Christianity, as we have it today. The deliverance in Magdalene depicts as much. The Man and the Prophet is another.

Religious people? I think that's a funny and uninformed tag. I am not religious, I am a Christian. And I don't see how anyone was defending God up there. Has any Christian taken up a cutlass against you on account of the heresies you bandy? Since when did factual debates become a defence of God?

I'm happy you are making your stance clear today. Cos, what I thought was mere literature, which I feared many were taking literally, was way more than that. It is you promoting your intrinsic values. My comment had been simply to advice those people.

At least, now the Christians should know better than accepting distorted biblical Interpretations from an unbeliever (Christianly speaking).

Peace.

Glad you came back. I wondered when I saw your earlier comment. Too magnanimous in the circumstance because I wanted you to see what I wrote. Now that we understand each other, you can do well and open another thread like I advised or work your ideas into your own stories.

I have no problem with criticism or dissenting views. But you must respect what I'm doing here especially when you noticed others were jumping on your back to cause distraction. I have had many contact me privately who were uncomfortable with something I said and we were able to reach some understanding. Forcing your thoughts on my thread is looking for notice you can't get otherwise.

Uncle, I am a proud unbeliever. And that is what I advise everyone to be. QUESTION EVERYTHING including what I say because what I have come to know is that the more you know, the more you realize that you know nothing.

You know nothing of the Christianity you profess I must tell you. I know where I've been. If you've been there you'll be more circumspect when flying your "believer" flag. Some people don't know how lucky (or unlucky) they are that their spiritual experiences end with going for services and attending Sunday school.

You're shocked I went that far? Bros I'm thorough. I investigate. That's how I can write what I write.

I wasn't happy about yesterday because I don't like arguments on this thread. So I stayed up all night and made sure I updated early so we can go back to talking about the story. Then what did I see? A new disciple of yours jumped on your idea to celebrate even more ignorance. Bros I repeat: YOU KNOW NOTHING. Go and read and listen to the still small voice within you and start a worthwhile thread.

Don't come back here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by teefeh25(f): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Please I can't access the Katakata site oo. It keeps bringing "Resource limit is reached". Other websites are accessible. And chrome is the only browser I have.�☹️
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
teefeh25:
Please I can't access the Katakata site oo. It keeps bringing "Resource limit is reached". Other websites are accessible. And chrome is the only browser I have.�☹️

I'm aware man. Problem with hosting company and WordPress but we're working on it. Check later. Nor vex.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by collinometricx: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Centino:

The link To the site is not working.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
collinometricx:

The link To the site is not working.

Sorry guys. Still working to resolve it.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by blueeyes1: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chisco, Agu Nwoke!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ohibenemma(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Centino:

Glad you came back. I wondered when I saw your earlier comment. Too magnanimous in the circumstance because I wanted you to see what I wrote. Now that we understand each other, you can do well and open another thread like I advised or work your ideas into your own stories.

I have no problem with criticism or dissenting views. But you must respect what I'm doing here especially when you noticed others were jumping on your back to cause distraction. I have had many contact me privately who were uncomfortable with something I said and we were able to reach some understanding. Forcing your thoughts on my thread is looking for notice you can't get otherwise.

Uncle, I am a proud unbeliever. And that is what I advise everyone to be. QUESTION EVERYTHING including what I say because what I have come to know is that the more you know, the more you realize that you know nothing.

You know nothing of the Christianity you profess I must tell you. I know where I've been. If you've been there you'll be more circumspect when flying your "believer" flag. Some people don't know how lucky (or unlucky) they are that their spiritual experiences end with going for services and attending Sunday school.

You're shocked I went that far? Bros I'm thorough. I investigate. That's how I can write what I write.

I wasn't happy about yesterday because I don't like arguments on this thread. So I stayed up all night and made sure I updated early so we can go back to talking about the story. Then what did I see? A new disciple of yours jumped on your idea to celebrate even more ignorance. Bros I repeat: YOU KNOW NOTHING. Go and read and listen to the still small voice within you and start a worthwhile thread.

Don't come back here.
This will be my last reply to you on this particular issue.

Magnanimous? That's because I let bygones be gone. I had made my point and moved on.

You surely do dislike criticism, even though that was never my aim in the first place. I was only setting aright a perspective so others don't swallow a fictional disposition hook, line and sinker. Some others have reached out to you privately? Not everyone will or should, after all the gaffe was made publicly. Forcing my thoughts on your thread? That's the reason Seun allows comments on this site. Otherwise, there would have been no need for comments,sir. You can create a diary for your story and do all the commenting yourself.

You're a proud unbeliever? I'm happy you've made that clarification. Instead of the previous claim that Cosmas believed in Christ. Some Christians here were beginning to swallow his deliberately distorted interpretations of the Bible - which was what inspired my initial comments.

I know nothing about Christianity? I may not know it all - no one does - but I know better than to learn about Christianity from an unbeliever. Had you been as thorough as you claim, you'd realise I'm one big critic of organised Christianity as we have it today. But should New Age practitioners become the standard for a faith they know nothing about. Why are you guys always fixated with distorting Christian beliefs? Why not islam, why not the others

I'm glad you updated quickly because of those comments. Maybe this will cause you to update even quicker. I look forward to that.

I was considering leaving the thread as you so desire, so we have no more dissenting views, but that still small voice has asked me to stay put. There has to be some dissent, sir, for balance.

NB: The more we think we know, the more ignorant we tend to appear. Are you sure that's not the case here? Remember Irikefe, an Urhobo, isn't supposed to be under the authority of the Itsekiri Olu of Warri? So much for investigative thoroughness.

Until some other topic, sir. Twas nice debating you. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Chisco na the main deal, that guy get mind die. Eyonyam won't be able to stand his presence again.

Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ohibenemma:
This will be my last reply to you on this particular issue.

Magnanimous? That's because I let bygones be gone. I had made my point and moved on.

You surely do dislike criticism, even though that was never my aim in the first place. I was only setting aright a perspective so others don't swallow a fictional disposition hook, line and sinker. Some others have reached out to you privately? Not everyone will or should, after all the gaffe was made publicly. Forcing my thoughts on your thread? That's the reason Seun allows comments on this site. Otherwise, there would have been no need for comments,sir. You can create a diary for your story and do all the commenting yourself.

You're a proud unbeliever? I'm happy you've made that clarification. Instead of the previous claim that Cosmas believed in Christ. Some Christians here were beginning to swallow his deliberately distorted interpretations of the Bible - which was what inspired my initial comments.

I know nothing about Christianity? I may not know it all - no one does - but I know better than to learn about Christianity from an unbeliever. Had you been as thorough as you claim, you'd realise I'm one big critic of organised Christianity as we have it today. But should New Age practitioners become the standard for a faith they know nothing about. Why are you guys always fixated with distorting Christian beliefs? Why not islam, why not the others

I'm glad you updated quickly because of those comments. Maybe this will cause you to update even quicker. I look forward to that.

I was considering leaving the thread as you so desire, so we have no more dissenting views, but that still small voice has asked me to stay put. There has to be some dissent, sir, for balance.

NB: The more we think we know, the more ignorant we tend to appear. Are you sure that's not the case here? Remember Irikefe, an Urhobo, isn't supposed to be under the authority of the Itsekiri Olu of Warri? So much for investigative thoroughness.

Until some other topic, sir. Twas nice debating you. Peace.

Oh you came back? Okay it's time to have some fun.

Let me tell you something you've never heard before: If you are a "believer" you are a spiritual destitute. You become mature and ready for upward striving the day your belief becomes CONVICTION. I, Centino, do not just believe (that's too lazy)...I have a conviction that causes me to smile when I see folks like you.

Now let me tell you what is wrong with just "believing". There was a time when the world believed that the earth was flat. There was a time when all Pentecostal Christians believed they should pay tithe. Today nko? Preachers like Benny Hinn and Sam Adeyemi after enjoying the money for decades have made U turns. Beliefs are dynamic! What you believe today you may not believe tomorrow!

Mr. Cosmas believes in Christ. And he knows more than you do about Him. If you believe that God created 7 billion people and is only interested in the salvation of the less than 2 billion who are Christians? Oga, there are a lot more truths you'll never know with a mindset like yours.

See, I don't care what you write about Christianity. As a writer I know we don't always write what we mean. We don't have to. I know a bigot when I see one. Imagine taking it upon yourself to come here and give balance lol. You know nothing!

As a fiction writer, you should be ashamed of your comment about Irikefe and the Urhobo thing. I can understand a non writer making the comment but you? Anyway, there are writers and there are writers. Stay on this thread and learn. For the avoidance of doubt, the boy was 'making mouth' to people people he wanted to impress. I first even wrote the Oba of Benin then changed it to Olu of Warri. Dude wanted his listeners to believe he went to the biggest traditional ruler around over Papa Efe's issue! Who be Papa Efe abeg?Everything he said in that meeting were LIES! That's the whole point! Chai!

I won't be updating again until I finish with you so don't get excited. As service to humanity I will at the end of everything donate this thread to your ministry. I have a website you know.

Seun made it possible for you to make comment abi? Oya come comment. I'm waiting.

7 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Abeg e don do. The argument Don do. Biko nu.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thanks for the update Centino
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Am confused and i still have a lot to learn , let me relax and learn
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by OPC90(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Centino:

Oh you came back? Okay it's time to have some fun.

Let me tell you something you've never heard before: If you are a "believer" you are a spiritual destitute. You become mature and ready for upward striving the day your belief becomes CONVICTION. I, Centino, do not just believe (that's too lazy)...I have a conviction that causes me to smile when I see folks like you.

Now let me tell you what is wrong with just "believing". There was a time when the world believed that the earth was flat. There was a time when all Pentecostal Christians believed they should pay tithe. Today nko? Preachers like Benny Hinn and Sam Adeyemi after enjoying the money for decades have made U turns. Beliefs are dynamic! What you believe today you may not believe tomorrow!

Mr. Cosmas believes in Christ. And he knows more than you do about Him. If you believe that God created 7 billion people and is only interested in the salvation of the less than 2 billion who are Christians? Oga, there are a lot more truths you'll never know with a mindset like yours.

See, I don't care what you write about Christianity. As a writer I know we don't always write what we mean. We don't have to. I know a bigot when I see one. Imagine taking it upon yourself to come here and give balance lol. You know nothing!

As a fiction writer, you should be ashamed of your comment about Irikefe and the Urhobo thing. I can understand a non writer making the comment but you? Anyway, there are writers and there are writers. Stay on this thread and learn. For the avoidance of doubt, the boy was 'making mouth' to people people he wanted to impress. I first even wrote the Oba of Benin then changed it to Olu of Warri. Dude wanted his listeners to believe he went to the biggest traditional ruler around over Papa Efe's issue! Who be Papa Efe abeg?Everything he said in that meeting were LIES! That's the whole point! Chai!

I won't be updating again until I finish with you so don't get excited. As service to humanity I will at the end of everything donate this thread to your ministry. I have a website you know.

Seun made it possible for you to make comment abi? Oya come comment. I'm waiting.

Please don't punish us because of him...
That's all I have to say!

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.