Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1322543 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Tominix(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2020
Ann2012:
Sister Esther don vex finish, same with Irikefe. Their brain don reboot wella.

Thanks for the update
Abi oh, am happy

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Centino thanks for the update, dis is very hilarious and interesting
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Jide used the good instruments and his knowledge of the law to secure the safety of his life.. He would have been sleeping with one eye open if not for his speedy response to the matter..

The entire members of the compound now knows what happened to Inspector Akpan, well am glad they Elders concealed Jide's involvement in the matter, after all, he is a changed man now..

In the conversation that ensued between Irikefe, Castro and Ndifreke, the striking point is the fact that we shouldn't let a woman come in between our good relationship with our guys.. Reminds me of a certain girl that wanted me to choose her over my friends that we had seen good and bad days together, it was the beginning of our problem. Ladies take note..

Meanwhile, Funbi is performing wonders in Jide and Centino gave us the rare privilege to learn a thing or two about the transformation process..

Mr Kingsley too had fun, the result of his actions will be made known soon because Sister Esther is about to fight back, it's not going to be an easy one.. I can only hope that she will not chicken out..

With all the nonsense going on with APC, my best news is the fact that the Premier league is back although the club I support, Arsenal lost shamefully to Man City..

BRAVO CENTINO..

and lost again today lol. how do you guys sleep at night lol
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

and lost again today lol. how do you guys sleep at night lol
My brother, somebody like me, I have learnt to live with it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyezik3(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ann2012:
Sister Esther don vex finish, same with Irikefe. Their brain don reboot wella.

Thanks for the update

I'm really happy that Efe didn't fall victim because that babe Funbi cannot marry him.

But seriously I'm glad for Jide that at least he has turned from what he use to be, make the guy nyash Fumbi wella grin

And for Ndifreke make he try fight and won Maya back to his side, because the girl still love him so much and come to think of it she's carrying his baby. Sometimes we must really go for what is dare to us so as to get what we really want!

Aunty Esther must take the matter to God in prayer, but nowadays I saw her going down the drain spiritually. She's not close to God like she use to, maybe the result she heard from the hospital will make her more closer to God this time.

Anyway Centino, you're still the boss here... Seriously every time you keep coming at us with surprise, we are really following you keep the good work.

#Ride on brodaly, we are with you!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhiztaRange(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
I wish I can edit my profile here to stop seeing the (Unfollow) option once I’m in katakata streets, if wishes were horses
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Somzee(f): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hi Centino, I hope you are fine?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Somzee:
Hi Centino, I hope you are fine?

Yes I am thank you.

I'll update this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nice update, Centino.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by icekidmuktar(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
pls where is our weekend update oooo
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by darniejay(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2020
I hope say dem never sell our house for katakata street o. Centino I hail o, wetin dey happen na? Jah bless
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhizSuccess(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
I'm glad you're back centino. I've been reading your updates but laziness no gree me comment. You're amazing as usual dear. Looking forward to learning more spiritual matters from you.

I'm happy you still remembered my moniker tho.�
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Tominix(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
centino unless you don't want thunder, don't bring MAYA and NDI back TOGETHER, i repeat don't bring them back TOGETHER tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by OPC90(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Oga please no vex ooo

For how long are we going to wait

Me I don tire to dey check...
Wetin we do you na
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
OPC90:
Oga please no vex ooo

For how long are we going to wait

Me I don tire to dey check...

Wetin we do you na

Dropping today.

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Centino:

Dropping today.
I don dey dance, make I no go cause accident as I dey drive.... Anyways would keep checking in the office
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by icekidmuktar(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Centino:

Dropping today.
And please join last weekend and this midweek own, just drop them gbam together

anyhow make the update plenty small sha
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello folks,

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe?

You can view my latest post here...

https://katakatastreet.com/blog-list-with-right-sidebar/

Happy New Month grin

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BIGGIE121(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Centino:
Hello folks,
Happy New Month grin

thanks baba
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BIGGIE121(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Centino:
Hello folks,
Happy New Month grin

thanks baba
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks so much Centino, i really learnt alot from me cosmas in dis episode
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Haryomhide1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sister esther to the rescue
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by PrinceMon101(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
I fear for Cisco
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey gooo, na Chisco dem dey talk to.
I love the way Jide and Irikefe settled the issue between them, Sister Esther is back with a banger grin God save you Eyonyam

Thanks for the update Boss

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Reincarnation , i would have argue again , but i choose not , because have expirence reincarnation scene before , but my question is why the bible trying to cover up reincarnation , even elijah name was shorten to elias in the bible verse you quoted . Some mystrie will not be unfold hear on earth . Thank centino for shedding light on this
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by marvin906(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Centino:
Hello folks,
Happy New Month grin

how do I get the e book

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2020
As hilarious as Irikefe's outburst sounded he went overboard while trying to bare his mind..
Well, am glad he and Jide has resolved the issue amicably.

I have always believed in reincarnation because I have a feeling that I am one, considering my personality.. Centino, I will really appreciate if you can point me in the right direction to know more about this subject because am sure you didn't reply only on the internet for this..

Eyonyam, Sister Esther is battle ready for you, you make not escape next time.. Once bitten twice shy..

Chisco is walking into his doom, I wonder what will save him this time.. Indeed Konji is a bastard..

What's going on with Maya and Jonjo?

Did you see the humiliation Liverpool faced in the hands of Manchester City? That performance was not befitting of a champion..

BRAVO CENTINO..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ohibenemma(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2020
New age stuff from Cosmas (Centino) here!

I am okay with that trajectory for its literary value, but readers must be careful about patterning their beliefs after Cosmas' (Centino) postulations in this piece.

It is even more dangerous, considering the deliberate fusion of these views with Christianity. It is either absolute Christianity or absolute New Age!

It is same danger that the works of Dan Brown portend

Now on the story, I think Irikefe's brashness is becoming unbecoming. He needs to tone it down or he would be toned down. With Jide and Fumbi, the boy overdo. Power can be so intoxicating sometimes.

I think Chisco, somehow, won't fall into Enyoyam's trap. But na Centino know how E dey go laslas.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by moorevic(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2020
Please who is Mr. Cosmos really.
He seems well spiritually grounded in the other dimension. Who ever he is, you don't wanna mess with him.
one love centino kinda missed you

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
MhizSuccess:
I'm glad you're back centino. I've been reading your updates but laziness no gree me comment. You're amazing as usual dear. Looking forward to learning more spiritual matters from you.

I'm happy you still remembered my moniker tho.�

Nice to hear from you again MhizSuccess. I don't forget those that have made this journey worthwhile for me. Laziness no gree name mention everybody grin

Glad you're still following kiss
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

Did you see the humiliation Liverpool faced in the hands of Manchester City? That performance was not befitting of a champion..

BRAVO CENTINO..

My bro. I know that that had nothing to do with having already won the title. You could see from their lineup that they wanted that victory to set a seal on their title but City were too good on the night. Man City underestimated the importance of Vincent Company to that team. Failing to replace him was their Achilles heals this season. They're a phenomenal football team.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ohibenemma:
New age stuff from Cosmas (Centino) here!

I am okay with that trajectory for its literary value, but readers must be careful about patterning their beliefs after Cosmas' (Centino) postulations in this piece.

It is even more dangerous, considering the deliberate fusion of these views with Christianity. It is either absolute Christianity or absolute New Age!

It is same danger that the works of Dan Brown portend

Danger kwa!

Mr. Cosmas believes in Christ!

He is one of those who know that there is more to what they are being told! Christ often told his disciplines that there was so much more he could tell them but He feared that they would not be able to handle it (John 16:12). He knew that if he told them everything, in their myopia they would call it New Age. So he left them with a promise that another would come. And also charged them to seek....

Mr Cosmas' words will only strike those who carry in them a spark of truth. Those who adhere to the admonition to seek!

Bro, he who has an ear let him hear (Matthew 11:15)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.